BW
Bill W.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
07/27/2019
Honest and Good Service
No high pressure here. Makes you aware of possible issues with your vehicle and never high pressures you to make the repairs. Services is thorough and accurate. Only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because they are not open on the weekends. “Only if we need to”.

FD
FRANK D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Nissan Frontier
03/01/2019
The best. At car repair
Very friendly and helpful an honest
Jim & Sandy G. from Greens Auto Tech responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you Frank. We appriciate the kind words.

Green's Auto Tech
Jim & Sandy

TW
TIMOTHY W.
Fontana, CA
Chevrolet Celebrity
12/01/2018
Very friendly and very professional
My car has been getting serviced at Greens for years (pervious owner used to take there). I feel more comfortable with it getting worked on there. I love the service there personally. I'm very satisfied.

11/07/2018
40 k service
I was happy that my estimated time after drop off at 0830 was around 12 noon. My vehicle was completed at just before noon.

I noted a smell of oil inside my vehicle after service, I didn't see any oil spills inside my car. I smelled the odor coming from my drivers seat. I think the mechanics clothing was covered with oil residue and it transferred to my seat. I sprayed seat later with a cleaner.

I have complete confidence in Green's service and there owners Sandy and Jim. Thank you

VT
Valerie T.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Valerie said she was very pleased with their service.

SG
Scott G.
Toyota Celica
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Scott said everything was ok, except the business charged him the wrong amount. It was supposed to be $50 for a 2 wheel alignment, but they charged him $150. They did a good job.

04/24/2018
I trust Jim to do a good job
Lately I have dropped my SUV at the shop and it's seems like it's been taking longer to get it back. I dropped my car for an oil change in the morning and its took all day.
The other day my check engine light went on and I dropped my SUV at 0900 Thursday morning and didn't get it back till 5:00 pm Friday..
I don't know but from the conversation I had with sandy it appears Jim didn't start checking my car till the late afternoon. I ok SUV to stay over to complete service and the parts were ordered at around noon Friday. By the time parts arrived and installed it was almost closing.
I was a bit frustrated on the amount of time it took I didn't say anything because I know they do a good job and I can trust them.
I think my complaint is the amount of time of repair at least regarding oil change. Engine light could have been more investigation on issue.
If you make appointments I feel your car should be worked on at The reserved time slot.
Green motors for me is a great repair shop and I trust their service and recommendation. I think they have such a great client base they are over booked.
I hope this will be seen as a criticism not so much a complaint

02/25/2018
I can depend on their work

VT
Valerie T.
01/29/2018 Category: Service
Valerie said she had a fine experience at this business, but she's still having the same problem with her vehicle that she took it in for.
Jim & Sandy G. from Greens Auto Tech responded on 02/05/2018

HI VALERIE, WILL YOU ARE THE FIRST NOT TO GIVE US A FIVE STAR RATING, A LITTLE SAD SINCE WE DID NOT EVEN CHARGE YOU A DIME. YOU CALLED AND SAID THE NOISE WAS GONE AND EVERYTHING WAS GOOD, IF THE NOISE DID COME BACK YOU CAN BRING IT BACK FOR US TO LOOK AT, WE LOOK FOWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.  JIM GREEN

Green's Auto Tech Team