PM
PAUL M.
Chevrolet Corvette
01/16/2021
Consistent performance!
Our family and friends have been using Green's for 25+ years. We have Trusted Jimmy, Sandy and Yancy to complete anything from simple oil changes to engine and transmission rebuilds. Our repairs range from 4 cylinder engines to performance and classic vehicle V8's; imports and American made. Green's handle them all. Prices are good, honest and efficent. Friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Would not trust anyone else! Safe driving...

JOE T.
01/15/2021
My Tacoma Truck
Fast and easy . Good place to take your car.

DEANNA R.
Ontario, CA
Chevrolet Lumina
01/14/2021
Would recommend
It is very comforting to have a place to repair our car and know they can be trusted and are dependable.
Invaluable really. Green's auto tech has never disappointed us. They've always done an excellent job with very reasonable prices.

Glendora, CA
01/13/2021
Honest mechanics are hard to find!
They were friendly, honest and reasonably proced. I will definitely be going back for my auto maintenance and repairs. Super happy with the service. Thank you!

RD
RON D.
Claremont, CA
01/12/2021
Nice place and nice people
Very nice place feels like home and friends! Trustworthy, fast , courteous!
Top cabin!

TG
TAMARA (TAMI) G.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
01/07/2021
Always a pleasure doing business with Green’s . The only place in town I will go !!
They are personable, knowledgeable and have connections to other businesses to have additional things done or repaired (stereo guy and upholster guy

Claremont, CA
Mazda CX-5
01/07/2021
Great service and staff....
I have been a Green's Auto customer for the last six years. Throughout that time I have always found their service to be timely and reliable and their staff always professional and friendly.

MELINDA M.
CA
Chevrolet Suburban
12/24/2020
Best Mechanic shop in the IE
They are the best and I wouldn't take my truck to anybody else. They are always professional and honest and guarantee their work.

JIM F.

Ontario, CA
Hyundai Tucson
12/17/2020
Good guys
These people know what there doing honest and do a good job....take all my vehicles to them. Great job

PJ
PAMELA J.
Fontana, CA
Ford Police Interceptor
12/15/2020
awesome people
Greens Auto always takes care of my vehicle needs. They are awesome

DN
DON N.
Alta Loma, CA
Toyota Tundra
12/12/2020
Trustworthy, honest, and friendly service.
Always confident that I’m getting the appropriate service needed for my vehicles at Greens. Friendly honest service.

RO
Great on every point!
Great Price!
Great service Writer!
Quick Repair.

Less than half of what the dealer wanted.

AC
ARMANDO C.
Ram 1500
12/08/2020
Monthly oil change, check fluids, better than Dodge dealership!
Greens Auto Tech, always completes my oil changes, check fluids, check the rest of my truck so that I can go about my business. Always a pleasure to deal this company. Never a problem!

BILL S.
12/03/2020
Sevice of my 2004 Ford F-350
Decided to get my 2004 truck a much needed service. Transmission flush, front differential service, new headlights, tire rotation and fuel filter.

The service was professional, the staff friendly and knowledgeable and most of all there were no surprise charges. Everything was discussed prior to the work and the value of the service was awesome.

I will be a returning customer.

Displaying 1 Review