Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5rating 4.625
Overall Rating 2.3750031/5Overall Rating 2.3750031/5rating 2.3750031rating 2.3750031rating 2.3750031

DJ
David J.
Mount Ida, AR
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Was in and out fast.
TRENT L., Service Manager from Cavenaugh Hyundai Hot Springs responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your business!! Please let me know what we can do to make your experience 5 star.

NR
Nancy R.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
The quick, efficient service because my time is so limited makes it a great place for service

11/08/2018 Category: Service
AUTO SERVICE
HYUNDAI IS DEALER OF MY CAR. I TRUST THEM.
TRENT L., Service Manager from Cavenaugh Hyundai Hot Springs responded on 11/09/2018

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Sonata Hybrid Service
I took my car in after 2 'engine light' and one 'check hybrid system ' warnings came on in less than a month, once causing the car to not start for over 30 minutes. The repair was made to my satisfaction; however, I was only updated about progress when I called to check. The service personnel should have done a better job of keeping me informed. (The service took the better part of 2 days.)
TRENT L., Service Manager from Cavenaugh Hyundai Hot Springs responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for your business. It is our goal to make every customer experience the best possible. I will address this issue of non contact as this is not acceptable. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to servicing your Sonata in the future.

Michelle B.

John P.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Work to correct my problem within a short repair time
TRENT L., Service Manager from Cavenaugh Hyundai Hot Springs responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for choosing Cavenaugh Hyundai for your service needs!!

BW
Bryce W.
Glenwood, AR
11/05/2018 Category: Service
As Expected
Never a bad experience
TRENT L., Service Manager from Cavenaugh Hyundai Hot Springs responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for your loyal business!!

Richard W.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Cavanaugh Hyundai is a class act.
Great people all.

Thank you for your continued business!!

Larry S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Very happy.
As always, fast, friendly service.
TRENT L., Service Manager from Cavenaugh Hyundai Hot Springs responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for choosing Cavenaugh Hyundai for your service needs!!

BK
Bernadette K.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
As usual, I was greeted right away, they were ready for me (oil change), checked everything out. I had a small issue, was also taken care of immediately. These people even call me between servicing to make sure my car is doing okay. They KNOW me.

Thank you for your continued business!!

QS

Janis V.
Malvern, AR
10/28/2018 Category: Service
very friendly, and comfortable,
the people, the service, and the product, are all outstanding enough said ,, thank you for being real
TRENT L., Service Manager from Cavenaugh Hyundai Hot Springs responded on 10/29/2018

Camden, AR
2014 Hyundai Veloster
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Great helpful service department will definitely visit again.

WH
Ward H.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Cavenaugh Hyundai Is A Dealer You Can Trust!
We have been doing business with Cavenaugh since May 2007, and we own our 4th Hyundai. Cody, The General Manager and Trent, The Services Manager are an unbeatable team. They strive for perfection. We have never been disappointed with the salesmen, the management or the service at this dealership. We have recommended Cavenaugh to our friends, who are also now Hyundai owners. Some of them now owning their 4th and 5th Hyundais. You will not be disappointed with the great folks at Cavenaugh. You owe it to yourself to give them a try.
TRENT L., Service Manager from Cavenaugh Hyundai Hot Springs responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your continued business!!

WB
Wayne B.
AR
10/26/2018 Category: Service
You guys are always great on service....
I've always been a little leery of dealership service departments. However, Cavenaugh Hyundai has changed my opinion at least as far as their service department is concerned. They are always willing to go the extra mile for me and my Sonata. Thanks guys. I know I can always depend on you. Wayne Bennett

Thank you for your kind words and your business!!

Susan M.
AR
Terrible dealership
I leased a new car, after being lied to by the salesman (imagine that) and the radio was defective. After taking it in, multiple times, I finally got a video of it cutting out. It then took another 2 or 3 months to get it replaced by a "new" radio, or so the service manager and service writer told me. It was actually a refurbished one from an older model car than mine. I will not go back to Cavanaugh, even though this was my 3rd vehicle purchased from them. If they treat a loyal customer like that, imagine how they treat a first time buyer!

Thank you for your business. As we last spoke I explained that there are certain things that we have no control over like new v.s refurbished radio units. The manufacture has protocols that we can not change. I can assure you that we have tried very hard to address your issues every time you have brought them up. As the lying issue I told you that i take full responsibility for that and that I was not aware of exactly what the manufacture was sending us. It is not our goal here at Cavenaugh Hyundai to treat our customers poorly and I apologize if you think we have. We do appreciate every customer and want to provide best service to all of them.

Terry B.
Happy customer
Friendly and informed staff. Attention to details.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
BEST HYUNDAI DEALER
Great sales experience followed through by great service. Number 1 Dealer for customer service!

Thank you for your kind words but most importantly your business!!

MJ
Mary J.
Malvern, AR
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Servicing
I felt like I was a bother to them and my serving I felt was okay yet could have been better with everything being done as other car dealerships such as vacuuming, washing and rotating of my tires. Lastly I feel like things could have been better with proper communication

Thank you for your business. I would like to talk to you about your experience. Please contact me back via email or the phone number that i left on your voice mail. It is our goal to have 100% customer satisfaction. Your feedback is crucial to our business.

501-623-0500

Thank you for taking the time to visit with me this evening about your service experience. You are a valued customer here at Cavenaugh Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great weekend.

Richard W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
0utstanding!!!!!!
TRENT L., Service Manager from Cavenaugh Hyundai Hot Springs responded on 10/25/2018

thank you for your loyal business!!