AW
Amy W.
Beacon, NY
Acura ILX
11/07/2019
Good customer service, genuine mechanic
Very friendly Staff !
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you Amy for the great review.  It was a pleasure to meet you and help you with your vehicle needs.   We look forward to seeing you in the future.

HO
Hector O.
Bloomingburg, NY
11/01/2019
The professional Service that I got very kind a honest
Service that I got very kind and honest and very reasonable prices A great place to bring your vehicles in for service thanks
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you Hector for the great review.  It was our pleasure to help you with your vehicle needs.  We hope to see you in the future.

David B.
Tempe, AZ
Dodge Sprinter
10/22/2019
Very professional and helpful
I wasn't their best customer but they still treated me courteously. The mechanics are technical wizards who understand the complicated digital systems that were causing my van to fail. It isn't as simple as it was before vehicles went digital.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you David for the great review.  It was our pleasure to help you with your vehicle.   We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kevin M.
Wheel Alignment, and Oil Change
Prompt service. Good team over there.
Thx.
Kevin
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for your great review.  We look forwarded to seeing you again.

MO
Michael O.
Middletown, NY
Lincoln LS
Top Notch
I'm a new customer and needed a few things replaced on my Lincoln LS. The staff is professional, knowledgeable, and went the extra mile to provide great service at reasonable prices. I highly recommend this shop to anyone needing repairs. I will always return to CDS for any and all services needed.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you Michael for the great review.  It was our pleasure to help you with your vehicle needs.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

AG
Albino G.
Highland Mills, NY
CDS Auto and truck repair
Exelent job and respectably
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you Albino for your review.  It was our pleasure to service your vehicle.  We look for to seeing you again.

BG
Bill G.
Blooming Grove, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
10/07/2019
Personable
Friendly knowledgeable individuals. Answered all my questions and concerns. Did not give u the run around. Chris and Susan are good people
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you Bill for the great review.  It was our please to help you with your vehicle needs.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

David G.
Newburgh, NY
Toyota Tundra
10/02/2019
Great friendly staff
Had tires put on my truck there and they were so friendly and service was great they know what they are doing. They checked out my truck when they had the tires off and found a problem and I will be going back to get it repaired
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you David for the nice review.  It was our pleasure to hlep you with your vehilce needs.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Dave H.

AP
Ayana P.
Newburgh, NY
09/30/2019
Honest company, great service!
The staff is friendly and your bill is itemized so you see what you pay for. The owner stands by his service. I asked them to recheck my vehicle as it felt different in the handling after service repair and they accommodated me quickly which put my mind at ease as I'm driving alot more for my job now.

Damian R.
Highland Mills, NY
09/15/2019
Great service always
The only place I bring my car to get fix... Very professional great service....
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you Damian for the great review.  It was our pleasure to help  you with your vehicle needs.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Melissa D.
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
09/11/2019
Wiring harness to pull trailer install
Whole staff has been very pleasant! The courtesy ride home, instead of waiting on installation was considerate.The ordeal of moving, has been stressful. All my U-Haul needs have been met. I’m very appreciative for all the kindness your establishment has given! Thank you!

WR
Willie R.
08/23/2019
Customer service
There amazing that help me with everything and no matter what it is they get it done ASAP
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Willie for the great review.  It is our pleasure to help you with your truck repairs.  We look for to seeing you in the future.

BG
Barbara G.
Honda Fit
07/20/2019
Trustworthy shop!
I have been going there for a few years and they always seem to be paying attention to my needs. They provide the service and I've never had to go back after a repair. They offer me a ride, coffee, newspapers or whatever.. I feel that they appreciate my business and aim to please.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 07/20/2019

Thank you Barbara for the great review.  It was our pleasure to service your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

VD
Vince D.
07/16/2019
Professional and Service Oriented Business
I had to find a place that did a NYS Heavy Duty Inspection for my 2017 Tiffin Phaeton Class A RV. I called CDS and Brian was extremely accommodating and nice. Even though they were down a technician they were able to get me in the next day. I dropped off my RV. The office personnel were extremely professional. Brian called me when our RV was ready for pickup.

I will definitely go back for my inspection next year. I would also use them for any car or truck repairs I need in the future. Definitely recommend.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you Vince for the excellant review.  It was our pleasure to service your vehicle needs.  We look for to seeing you in the future.

Dean C.
Cornwall, NY
06/20/2019
Excellent Service!
Just like the title says, excellent service! and very nice people who know what they're doing!

Dodge Dakota
06/20/2019
Friendly, courteous service.
We divide our time between the city and the village. CDS has been remarkably accommodating about the pick-up and drop-off of our vehicles. The train from the city doesn’t always arrive before closing, so we appreciate the flexibility they give us.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for the great review.  It is our pleasure to help you with your vehicle needs.   We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Joe L.
Salisbury Mills, NY
Buick LeSabre
05/16/2019
Experts with repair to your vehicle
As always repairs were spot on. Totally satisfied with service
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you Joe for the great review.  Its always a pleasure to help you with your vehicle needs.

KY
Kim Y.
Jeep Patriot
05/14/2019
Jeep repair
First time coming to this shop for repairs on my jeep. They worked with me on dropping it off and very patient with me in getting the set of parts from another place that was covered under warranty so they can be switched out. The staff is very nice and pleasant. I would definitely recommend this shop. Thank you all for your patience and a job well done. Kim Yunck
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you Kim for the excellant review.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Steve B.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the business took a bit longer than expect. But he did want to mention that the repair came out good.