LC
Laura C.
Cornwall On Hudson, NY
11/16/2020
The people and the service
Great service and done fast and great prices!!!! The people are awesome would recommend to use them for everything!

Hopewell Junction, NY
11/07/2020
Guaranteed work. Excellent
I would like to say for thr second time ar this shop. They have honored their words and work. Chris... Excellent. Susan... Excellent... Todd...excellent.

1st job was rear control arms. And broken gear tooth on differential. Excellent. And honored my extended warranty.

Received my car back purring like a cat. 2014 ford escape. 😆. But she had a rear main seal leak. Around crank shaft. I am happy with the work. Thus far. But i am confident in the service. And the awesome ASE certified mechanic... I think his name is Frank. Dude your good. You know your cars.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 11/07/2020

Thank you for your great review.  It was a pleasure servicing your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

DN
Dyaa N.
Dumont, NJ
Nissan Murano
11/06/2020
I was charged for 1hr labor and it took 10 minutes drive
I was charged for 1 hr labor $92.73 and the mechanical guy just took a ride for 10 minutes with me, I feel this is really unfair treatment for a new customer who really wanted to be a valid customer for CDS Auto And Truck repair. I really feel these labor rate should be asked for if there’s an actual work done on the car not for giving the car a look or a quick drive. The mechanic didn’t even plug in a computer to check if everything is good or not with the car, he only took a ride with me for 10 minutes to say it’s just vibration due to mastic sticking on one of the tires then you guys charged me a $100 labor. Very disappointed for paying $100 for nothing
Again, you should make the customer pay when you actually work and do a hard work and put in the time to fix the customer’s car, not to drive for 10 minutes then ask him to pay for labor hour rate

BP
Barbara P.
Toyota Venza
10/29/2020
They always do a great job
Very dependable when you need an appointment they get you in in a timely manner
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you Barbara for the great review.  Glad we could help you with your vehicle needs and its always a pleasure to see you.

Julia A.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2020
Always fast and reasonable!
Everyone has always been great! This place doesn't just have a friendly mechanic it makes you feel like you have a mechanic as a friend! Not always the case other places, parts, labor and customer service are all quality!

BP
Barbara P.
Toyota Venza
09/08/2020
Friendly staff,they do a great job
I’m always satisfied with the service done on my car

Louise B.

John R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/28/2020
Fair prices
A quick repair for a fair price.

LC
Laurie/Michael C.
Chevrolet Cutaway
08/10/2020
Checking everything
Looking at everything to avoid unexpected problems or big expense in advance
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you Lauie and Michael for the great review.  It was our pleasure to assist you with your vehicle needs.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Louise B.
Middletown, NY
08/08/2020
Excellent Repair Shop
Just purchased a new to me vehicle. Chris, Susan and the rest of the team exceeded my expections!
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you Louise for the great review. It was our pleasure to help you with your vehicle.  We hope to see you in the future.

KR
Kristin R.
Montgomery, NY
Porsche Cayenne
07/12/2020
Got me in quickly. Was able to do service that others in the area could not provide
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you Kristin for the great review.  We ar happy to help you with your vehicle needs.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jim H.
Kia Sedona
07/07/2020
Jim Healy 2015 Kia Sedona
Great visit ! Diagnosis was spot on . A little More communication would have been beneficial ! All in all very good !

J
John
Ford Transit Van
07/07/2020
Care goes into the work.
They're polite, accommodating, and affordable. Those are the same things we strive to deliver with our business, so I'm going to definitely return for future needs.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you John for the great review.  It was our plesure to service your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

AW
Alice W.
07/05/2020
Great service and professionalism
The staff is friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. Expect a job well done at CDS Auto and prices are fare.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you Alice for the great review.  It was our plesure to help you with  your vehicle .  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Highland Mills, NY