AW
Alice W.
02/20/2021
Excellent Customer Service and Knowledgeable Machanics.
I've been a customer of CDS for many years. This is my Go-To spot for all of my vehicles needs.Expect fast, friendly service and very knowledgeable machanics at CDS Auto.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 02/20/2021

Thank you Alice for the great review.  It was our pleasure to help you with your vehicle needs.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

AP
Ayana P.
Newburgh, NY
02/17/2021
Friendly trustworthy service!
I've been using CDS for a few years now. The staff is friendly & you are treated with respect. You don't feel like a number. Thanks Chris, Susan, Beau & Todd. You are all appreciated. Thank you for being open during this pandemic!
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 02/20/2021

Thank you Ayana for the great review.  We are happy to be of service to you and are here for our customers.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

EA
Elizabeth A.
Ossining, NY
01/22/2021
Excellent customer service
I strongly recommend CDS Auto and truck repair. I had no appointment but they were kind enough to accommodate my needs. Every single one of them shows to be very professional.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 01/23/2021

Thank you Elizabeth for your great review.  It was our pleasure to service your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

NP
Neysa P.
Brooklyn, NY
Nissan Rogue Select
01/19/2021
Love this place
First the receptionist Tod is amazing. So professional and helpful. The workers were quick and efficient. I could tell that they been working on cars for a long time by their hands. So glad I came here because the dealership was trying to nickel and dime me. I recommend this place to anyone.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you Neysa for the great review.  It was our pleasure to service your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

EC
Edgardo C.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Ram 1500
01/16/2021
Emergency auto repair
I was here from out of state, I've got speedy service, they've answered my question, when I had them, and the repairs, we'll have to wait, and see
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you Edgardo for your nice review.  It was our pleasure to help you with your vehicle needs.

Cheryl S.
12/27/2020
Super helpful and prompt service
My car had issues with the remote start/ power start button on 2 days before Christmas. I explained I had to work on Christmas Eve and was cramped for time money given that I’m a single mom and it’s the holidays couldn’t be worse timing! I had it towed it in, they said they’d call me after diagnosis and they did. They were great at keeping me in the loop and had my car fixed to pick up after I got off of work on Christmas Eve! I couldn’t have asked for better communication and prompt service especially when they’re hours were limited for the holidays as well. Thank you so much!
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you Cheryl for the great review.  It was our pleasure to help you with your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Joey C.
Jeep Compass
12/12/2020
Such a great shop!
What a great place! I was blown away by how friendly everyone was and how well informed I was with everything going on with my vehicle. I would definitely recommend this shop to anyone who needs any service of their vehicle
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 12/14/2020

Thank you Joesy for the great review.  It was our pleasure to help you with your vehicle needs.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

LC
Laura C.
Cornwall On Hudson, NY
11/16/2020
The people and the service
Great service and done fast and great prices!!!! The people are awesome would recommend to use them for everything!

Hopewell Junction, NY
11/07/2020
Guaranteed work. Excellent
I would like to say for thr second time ar this shop. They have honored their words and work. Chris... Excellent. Susan... Excellent... Todd...excellent.

1st job was rear control arms. And broken gear tooth on differential. Excellent. And honored my extended warranty.

Received my car back purring like a cat. 2014 ford escape. 😆. But she had a rear main seal leak. Around crank shaft. I am happy with the work. Thus far. But i am confident in the service. And the awesome ASE certified mechanic... I think his name is Frank. Dude your good. You know your cars.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 11/07/2020

Thank you for your great review.  It was a pleasure servicing your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

DN
Dyaa N.
Dumont, NJ
Nissan Murano
11/06/2020
I was charged for 1hr labor and it took 10 minutes drive
I was charged for 1 hr labor $92.73 and the mechanical guy just took a ride for 10 minutes with me, I feel this is really unfair treatment for a new customer who really wanted to be a valid customer for CDS Auto And Truck repair. I really feel these labor rate should be asked for if there’s an actual work done on the car not for giving the car a look or a quick drive. The mechanic didn’t even plug in a computer to check if everything is good or not with the car, he only took a ride with me for 10 minutes to say it’s just vibration due to mastic sticking on one of the tires then you guys charged me a $100 labor. Very disappointed for paying $100 for nothing
Again, you should make the customer pay when you actually work and do a hard work and put in the time to fix the customer’s car, not to drive for 10 minutes then ask him to pay for labor hour rate

BP
Barbara P.
Toyota Venza
10/29/2020
They always do a great job
Very dependable when you need an appointment they get you in in a timely manner
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you Barbara for the great review.  Glad we could help you with your vehicle needs and its always a pleasure to see you.

Julia A.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2020
Always fast and reasonable!
Everyone has always been great! This place doesn't just have a friendly mechanic it makes you feel like you have a mechanic as a friend! Not always the case other places, parts, labor and customer service are all quality!

BP
Barbara P.
Toyota Venza
09/08/2020
Friendly staff,they do a great job
I’m always satisfied with the service done on my car

Louise B.

John R.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/28/2020
Fair prices
A quick repair for a fair price.