12/06/2018
Good Automotive Service Right Here!!!!
This is the 4th or 5th time I have used this repair shop. They are always expecting me so there is no delay in getting my car in. they will estimate the work or get you right in for minor service. I find them to be very upfront about the cost and time involved. I get a ride home if warranted or I wait. The shop has been good.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you Barbara for the great review.  It is our pleasure to service your vehicle needs.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

EW
Ed W.
Newburgh, NY
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/19/2018
Grand Marquis
Thanks for your quick service to the Grand Marquis; all of you guys are great. Thanks again Peter
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you Ed for the great review.  It was our pleasure to service your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Michael B.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he felt they were fair and honest.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you Michael for the nice review.  It was our  please to service your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

PK
Patrick K.
Stony Point, NY
Cadillac DeVille
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said his overall experience with this business was good.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 11/06/2018

Thnak you Patrick for the great review.  It was our pleasure to service your vehicle.  We hope to see you in the future.

A
Angelo
Newburgh, NY
Dodge Sprinter
11/04/2018
They are living the dream as I am
They are living the dream as I am. Trying their best to serve and are honest
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you Angelo for the great review.  It was our pleasure to service your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/31/2018
Great business!
I would recommend CDS to anyone. They are lovely people and do the job right without emptying your bank account
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 11/01/2018

Thank  you for the great review.  It was our pleasure to help you with your vehcile needs. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

KP
Kevin P.
Subaru Legacy
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said everything was perfect.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you Kevin.  It was our plesure to service your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Ken B.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Ken said they were very quick and had very reasonable prices.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you Ken.  It was our pleasure to help you with your vehicle needs. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

TD
Tim D.
West Point, NY
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the business provided good service.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you Tim for the great review.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

SP
Steven P.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Steven said they did a good job.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you Steven for the nice review.  It was our pleasure to service your vehicle.

10/05/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said the staff explained everything about the work they're going to do and how much it's going to cost. She said she asked them about what kind of parts they were going to be using and the staff explained they only use premium products and they treated her nice. She said the staff called her when her vehicle was ready. Her experience has been very positive.

10/04/2018
I have been to CDS on several occasions and I am always satisfied. Actually, I have been there twice on short notice with problems and they were very accommodating. I find them to fair and above board in handling auto repairs. Don’t hesitate to go there! I’m happy I found them.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you Barbara for the great review.  It's always a pleasure to see you and to take care of your vehicle needs.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Joel B.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Joel said the service was good, the employees were helpful and the price was reasonable.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you Joe for the great review.  We look for to seeing you in the future.

Joe P.
New York
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Joe said that he highly recommends this business. He trusts Chris with anything that has wheels.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you Joe for the great review.  It was our pleasure to service your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jordan K.
Cornwall, NY
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Jordan said the business always does a good job.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you Jordan for the great review.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

DV
Dean V.
Campbell Hall, NY
08/18/2018
Ford Superduty 350 dually
I am not a person to write reviews about anything online but, My F350 has died in the middle of an intersection and I called CDS to come tow me. Arrived fast , hooked up and on my way to their shop. Upon arrival and diagnostics found out the oil pump was shot along with my injectors and a list of other things. To make it worse the problems I was having had all been worked on less than 2 years ago by ford. They had to redo everything that had been done previously which had cost a fortune at ford. It was completed in a timely manner even with having to remove the cab to do the work. Got my truck back and I have to say it runs better now than brand new off of the lot. Thank you to Susan Chris Frank beau and the rest at Cds. Dean Van Zandt
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you Dean for the excellent review.It was our pleasure to help you with your truck.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Trish M.
Wallkill, NY
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Trish said she was very happy.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you Trish for the great review.  It was our pleasure to service your vehicle.  We look forward to seeig you again.

Michael P.
Old Lyme, CT
Volvo S60
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they are personable, friendly, and do quality work.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 08/04/2018

Thank you Michael for the great review.  It was our pleasure to help you.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

BP
Benjamin P.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Benjamin said they stand behind their work, they are very professional and they do a good job.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you Benjamin for the wonderful review.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Susan Weck

Joel B.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Joel said the facility had good service, and was fast and honest.
Chrstopher W., Manager from CDS Auto And Truck Repair responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you Joel for the great review.It was our pleasure to service your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you in the future.