Muarice P.
03/31/2021
Maurice P. P.
Adam is as good as his Dad was. Polite, knowledgable , reasonable. Owes me a drink.😎

Ralph H.
03/29/2021

John B.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/27/2021
General Maintenance
Just had a routine tire change over from winter to summer, and an oil change this time. It was nice they discovered my inspection sticker ran out and inspected my car as well, while doing the scheduled work. It saved me another trip to the garage later. I travel 35 miles for their service, that's how much I trust them.

Richard B.
Honda Civic Sedan
03/25/2021
Good service.
Good service at a fair price.

Linda B.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/25/2021
Courteous and treat clients with respect.
Was recommended to me and went there back in January. Was appreciative how they talked to me and their service was exceptional. Came back for a replacement of headlight and they were fast and efficient!

John G.
03/22/2021
My Grand Cherokee
We’ve used Center Street Auto for years because they do great work quickly at a reasonable rate. On top of that, Adam and the rest of his staff are solid people and always a pleasure to deal with.

Jerryanne L.
03/20/2021
Keeping my 2006 Toyota Corolla on the road!
My car needed an oil change and a serpentine belt which they changed quickly and efficiently. At this rate, my Toyota will last another 5 years. Thank you, Center St. Auto.

Julie R.
Toyota Avalon
03/19/2021
Friendly service, honest estimates, quality work
Adam and his team consistently provide friendly service and quality work. They really listen and provide honest estimates 100% of the time. Always a positive experience and Center Street Auto keeps our fleet of aging vehicles on the road for a fair price. Highly recommended!

03/18/2021
Lied about things being wrong with my vehicle.
Lied about things being wrong with my vehicle

Ralph H.
Subaru Crosstrek
03/17/2021
Efficient service
Got me in quick for my oil change.

Ford Cutaway
03/12/2021
Great people and service
Always prompt schedule of service, great prices

Tim B.
03/10/2021
Great Crew and Very Honest
Always a great experience and great prices
Adam is great and the service is next level.

PD
Parker D.
03/08/2021
They worked with me very well. Just forgot to have one part changed twice now so a little frustrating on that part. Over all great service and workmenship

RO
Rich O.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/05/2021
Simpy the best service anywhere, anyhow, anytime, the BEST!
Left my car off asking to have car restored to 100% running order. It was returned faster and for far less than I expected. Totally honest repairs at a fair price. Thanks to everyone at Center Street Auto.

EG