Overall Rating 4.7876096/5Overall Rating 4.7876096/5Overall Rating 4.7876096/5Overall Rating 4.7876096/5rating 4.7876096
Overall Rating 1.84071/5rating 1.84071rating 1.84071rating 1.84071rating 1.84071

KP
Kathy P.
Holtsville, NY
09/20/2018
Excellent Experience
Pushy salespeople at a different dealership forced me to shop elsewhere. So I went to Centereach Hyundai expecting more of the same. Thankfully, that was not what I got.

I discussed what I wanted, went for a test ride and negotiated a fair deal.

I was lucky enough to work with John Markel (salesperson). He was polite and professional, without being pushy. He actually cared about my wants and needs, delightfully refreshing. A role model that others should learn from.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the kind words and the five-star review!  We glad to hear that our philosophy of treating our customers like family was shared in your experience.  We hope to see you in the future!

KP
Kathy P.
Holtsville, NY
09/20/2018
Excellent Experience

I discussed what I wanted, went for a test ride and negotiated a fair deal.

Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

James C.
Centereach, NY
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Service Personal Tops
Recently called to get our 2014 Sonata inspected and was told bring it right down. Therese Z in our local Centereach Hyundai has always been great when it comes to getting our car serviced, found we were due for a recall and an oil change. All the work was performed within a little over an hour and we were back on our way home. Thanks Therese and the incredible service you always get while at this dealer.
Sad note, Joe K the service manager is no longer working for this dealer. Found that to be like missing a family member, hope he comes back soon.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you, James, for the kind words and the positive review!  We are glad to hear that Therese and the team we able to provide you with such a great experience.  We look forward to seeing you in the future!

EB
Edward B.
Hauppauge, NY
09/17/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
great help
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!  We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience.  See you in the future!

Megan L.
East Northport, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly fast service
Friendly fast service
Ian R. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! We're glad you were so pleased with the efficiency of the department. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

MA
Marylou A.
Ridge, NY
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast, curtious, and efficient. Theresa is always a pleasure to deal with.
Ian R. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your kind words and positive review! Therese certainly is an asset to the service department and we're very glad she was able to provide you with a five-star experience! See you next time!

Ronkonkoma, NY
Amazing!!
Very professional staff and provides full services to their customers!!

Thank you!!
Ian R. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad we were able to provide the professionalism and convenience you were looking for when bringing your vehicle for service. See you next time!

Coram, NY
Satisfied customer
Very convenient for me and fast service
Ian R. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're so glad we could provide the convenience and speed that you value. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

very convenient
thanks
Ian R. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad you had a pleasant experience with us!

Jong H.
Carelessness and in thoughtfulness
The reminder label for my next oil change was not posted on the windshield. In addition, the technicians would rather want me to go back to the last dealer that changed the headlight of my car, spotting a loose cap for the headlight component. They thought that it was not their problem. But a good dealership, for my personal point of view, should be considerate and take care of customers’ concerns.
Ian R. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback. In communicating with the service advisor that assisted you during your last visit, there seems to be some misunderstanding with regard to this situation. One of our staff will be reaching out to speak with you shortly.

EM
Eric M.
Santa Fe, NM
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Service was above and beyond, great customer service.
Ian R. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad we were able to provide you with a five-star experience. We hope to see you again in the future!

RJ
Ray J.
Coram, NY
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Problem finally solve with my vehicle
After going to other dealers with no luck, they took the time to check my car, found the problem and fixed it. Lakchmy kept me updated, I will come back to this location!
Ian R. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for your kind words and positive review! We're glad we were able to provide you with an experience you were unable to find elsewhere. See you next time!

RK
Richard K.
Manorville, NY
Excellent communication, fast service
friendly knowledgeable and fast service
Ian R. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. See you next visit!

Rocky Point, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
My concerns were addressed
Great follow up and response by Brian at Centereach Hyundai. He was courteous, professional and understanding. Great experience and the problem was rectified. Thank you!

09/11/2018 Category: Service
Work not completed to satisfaction
Rattling noise in the rear passenger side of my car and I was told they can’t hear the noise. Ridiculous.
Ian R. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Rattle noises can often present an issue during the diagnostic process, as they can change volume or stop and start intermittently. We apologize you were not satisfied with your repair and we would of course be more than happy to re-address any concern you might have. A member of our staff will be reaching out to you to see how we can resolve your issues to your utmost satisfaction.

Greg B. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your response in this matter. We understand your frustration in the matter and look to help anyway possible. I would like to invite you back at your earliest convenience and go on a quick road test to verify your noise. I would also like to inform you on the survey it reflects solely the advisor that helped you. If possible please consider re-scoring the survey to a 5 star Centereach Hyundai strives for excellence.

I look forward to helping you soon and correcting the matter asap.

sincerley,
Greg Briones

Greg B. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Hi Mark,

I look forward to helping you soon and correcting the matter asap.

sincerley,
Greg Briones

09/11/2018 Category: Service
The service was quick did not have to wait long for the service to be done and we were taken in on time.
Every one was nice and the service was done quickly.
Ian R. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your kind words and positive review! We appreciate the details you provided and we're very glad we could provide you with a five-star experience. See you next visit!

Robert H.
Stony Brook, NY
09/10/2018 Category: Service
The service personnel are outstanding!
Hyundai dealership always does a great job! That’s why over the years we have bought or leased 6 cars from Hyundai!
Ian R. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We truly appreciate you choosing us time and time again and we are glad we could provide you with a five-star experience. See you next visit!

Ronkonkoma, NY
09/08/2018 Category: Service
People are so nice and very efficient. The waiting area is clean.
Ian R. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive rating! We're so glad we could provide you with a five-star experience. See you next time!

JE
John E.
Ridge, NY
09/08/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE
quick and easy
Ian R. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you very much for your positive review! We're glad you had a nice experience with us and look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Joann L.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
The service
😊
Ian R. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you very much for your positive review! We're glad we were able to provide you with a five-star experience and hope to do so again in the future!

DT
Debra T.
Manorville, NY
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
I had a few bad experiences with the service at this dealership in the past.Since they’ve been under new management...the customer service experience has greatly improved.
I must give Teresa Zito kudos for her excellent customer service skills. Not only is she friendly and knowledgeable...she gets you in and out ASAP.
Ian R. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you for your kind words and positive review! Since you expressed your concerns to us regarding a previous experience, we have made every effort to ensure that is not an experience that is repeated. We're glad our efforts paid off to your satisfaction! Thanks again and we'll see you next visit!