Overall Rating 4.7818137/5Overall Rating 4.7818137/5Overall Rating 4.7818137/5Overall Rating 4.7818137/5rating 4.7818137
Overall Rating 1.83636/5rating 1.83636rating 1.83636rating 1.83636rating 1.83636

Robert C.
Bohemia, NY
Inspection
Everyone was friendly and helpful. They always do a good job!

CR
Christopher R.
Centereach, NY
Prompt and Effecient
Went for an oil change and inspection. Service advisor was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. I was in and out within an hour. Thank you for the speedy service.

Lorraine S.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
good service
every thing was done in a timely manner.

Kenneth S.
Medford, NY
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Service advisor Ms Zeto is a pleasure to deal with.
Service department was always a pleasure to deal with. I like the no pressure way of doing business.

Joseph C.
Farmingville, NY
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Following oil change, noticed a oil leak.
Need to return to have it fixed.

KZ
Karen Z.
Thanks to Allison DAngelo
Mrs. Dangelo received this case after someone else made the errors. She was extremely concerned, professional and made certain that the matter was resolved to our mutual satisfaction. Thank God someone had the ability to fix this problem. Hats off to Allison. I would only recommend this business to a friend if Allison was the person handling the repair

07/13/2018 Category: Service
Do not use this dealership for repairs
Complete disaster from beginning and the work still has not be done correctly and I am ready to sue.
BRIAN H. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Hello Karen,
I'm very sorry you have had such a bad history of issues relative to the door seal component that needs to be replaced. Unfortunately the first part that was recieved was damaged and the second one we recieved was the wrong part number. These are issues that our parts department is working to improve.  The reason you were not called yet is because we wanted to make sure the component was correct so we don't have you come in again for no reason.  I will have them confirm this part is right and get in contact with you to have it replaced.
Best regards,

Diane S.
North Massapequa, NY
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Very efficient
Very pleased with service tech an overall experience!

Middle Island, NY
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service. In and out quickly.

PZ
Patrice Z.
Quick
45 mins for inspection and a full check

Rollin H.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent All Around Service
Quick, professional service with a smile!

Charles B.
Medford, NY
service was fast
don't like the sales people at all next car will some place else,sorry

Jacalyn K.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Great Customer Service from Therese
I always feel like I'm in good hands with Therese. She's not high pressure but makes recommendations, which I follow, to keep my car in the best condition. She adds that extra great customer service touch, like getting my car washed before returning it to me, which goes a long way since I seem to never have the time to do it myself. Keep up the good work Therese.

Mebane, NC
Quick service
Quick service with out appointments

Kings Park, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Good experience
Less crowded, less chaotic, pleasant staff as compared to the Huntington dealership.

Donna M.
Selden, NY
Getting better!
I had many problems with Mid-Island Hyundai over the past 4 years. My last visit was the first under Centereach Hyundai. The visit was fine. I noticed much more attention to the customer. I was greeted right away when I pulled into the service bay. In the past I would have to wait while everybody stood around with their coffee cups, talking amoungst themselves. Refreshing change! Keep up the good work!

Catherine M.
North Myrtle Beach, SC
07/10/2018 Category: Service
People are friendly, courteous and knowledgeable!
People are friendly, courteous and knowledgeable!

MV
Myrna V.
Patchogue, NY
Great communication
Although my service took longer than I expected, Lakchmy updated me and took great care of my car. I’m very happy to see so much enthusiasm in the staff too. I will definitely be back!

Andrea S.
Centereach, NY
Bad attempt at resolve
I wasn’t upset that the parts were not covered under warranty. I’m annoyed that I would have to spend around $150 to have the car diagnosed to find out what the problem is with the car to see if it is even covered. How would someone know what the issue is and if it’s covered under warranty if you do not diagnose the issue? Furthermore, the cost that was given to replace the windshield washer fluid motor was ridiculous, even paying a premium being at a dealership. I’m getting replaced for half of that at another chain shop. And your service dept telling me that I should get a new car because of the odd repairs is insane. My car is 5 years old, it shouldn’t be getting run into the ground. If that is the case, I wouldn’t buy another Hyundai. Which means I should stop receiving a call every week from dealership asking me if I want a new car.

A slow end
See previous feedback
BRIAN H. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Hello Andrea,
You are correct we have changed our hours almost 2 months ago when the dealership changed owners, which we did post on our website.  I appologize if this wasn't clear or explained when you scheduled your service drop off.  With respect to the work you needed performed on your vehicle, as explained by the service writer the parts that needed to be diagnosed are not covered as they are not part of the powertrain so would not be covered by the powertrain warranty.  If there was any way we could have this covered by warranty we would as that would be a win win for us both, but unfortunately that is not the case.  We certainly appreciate your business and would love to have you as a continued customer so please let us know if you decide to have your repairs completed.
Best regards,
Brian Hickey
Centereach Hyundai

Coram, NY
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Super service, waiting area not so much
Staff is super, repairs are fast and service is top notch.. DEALERSHIP is new and limited by existing building. Waiting room is cramped too small.