4.6

Kings Park, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Courteous Service
Therese was very friendly. Service was fast and easy. Thank you

Kings Park, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2020 Category: Service
The Service to my Santa Fe met my expectations as it was done in a timely and professional manner.

John C.
Coram, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Very good
I have a good experience with they because checking my car good

Jacalyn K.
Ronkonkoma, NY
2008 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai continues to give exceptional service
The Service Advisors are terrific. They review what your vehicle needs and I never feel taken advantage of. I feel I'm in good hands with Hyundai.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for your review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.  Please ask for Therese when scheduling your next service appointment

Shirley, NY
2015 Hyundai Veloster
02/13/2020 Category: Service
They were awesome and glad we went there
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for your review!  We appreciate the five-stars and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Joseph M.
Queens, NY
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding Service Dept.
When ever I take my 2014 Hyundai Sonata in for service,
I always know that my Service Consultant Greg Briones is always
ready to help me with anything I may need to keep my Sonata in
excellent condition!
Thank You Greg Briones for your excellent service every time!
Thank You Centereach Hyundai for outstanding Service Dept.!
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback about Greg.  He is one of the best and we are glad you noticed.  Please continue to ask for him when scheduling your next service appointment.

Yaphank, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Average experience
Nothing above the ordinary. Gives you what you’d expect.
SERGIO P., Service Manager from Centereach Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

I am sorry to hear your service visit with was unsatisfactory. We strive to make all of our customers service experiences completely satisfied. We appreciate your feed back. Please feel free to contact us so that we may discuss your negative service experience.

Sergio Proietti
631-580-0800
sproietti@centereachhyundai.com

RT
Richard T.
Centereach, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good
Good
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for the review!  Your business is important to us and appreciate your feedback.  Please let us know what we can do to turn your four-star review into five!

PG
Patricia G.
East Elmhurst, NY
great service
great honest service
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for your review!  Your business is important to us and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Please ask for Therese when scheduling your next service.

Joan B.
Farmingville, NY
Exceptional Service
The service I receive for my 2017 Elantra is quick, honest and complete. I'd recommend this service department to anyone!
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for your five-star review!  We appreciate you referring our dealership.  It means the world to us.  Please ask for Jaime when scheduling your next service appointment.

BF
Bernadette F.
Shirley, NY
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
Service Department
Great service. The only thing is that my car is electric so it would of been nice if they had charged it until I picked it up.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for review and feedback.  At your next service, ask the advisor to charge the car and see if they can help.  Please ask for Therese when scheduling your next service appointment.

Nesconset, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Service was prompt and professional. Disappointed we couldn't download the courtesy wash, no worries.
Thanks you
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for your five-star review!  We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Farmingville, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Everything always runs smoothly at my car service appointments.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for your five-star review!  Your business is important to us and we appreciate your feedback.  Please ask for Therese when scheduling your next service appointment.

CI
Carol I.
Centereach, NY
02/08/2020 Category: Service
I went in with a flat and I was taken immediately by Therese Zito. I needed a new tire but I was out in less than an hour.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for leaving us a five-star review!  We strive to get you in and out quickly and glad to see that you were not here long.  Please ask for Therese when scheduling your next service appointment.

ES
Edward S.
Smithtown, NY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Courteous, efficient care
I love my Tucson & the care I receive at Centereach.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for your review!  We are happy to hear that you love your vehicle and the dealership.  We take pride in the product we sell and love to hear when someone enjoys what they are driving.  Please ask for Jaime when scheduling your next service appointment.