1946 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7894732/5Overall Rating 4.7894732/5Overall Rating 4.7894732/5Overall Rating 4.7894732/5rating 4.7894732
Overall Rating 1.85088/5rating 1.85088rating 1.85088rating 1.85088rating 1.85088

VP
Vince P.
Shirley, NY
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Warranty service taken care of
Brought my car in for Warranty. Made use of Night drop and picked up after hours. Very convenient.

Miller Place, NY
The service department
The service department keeps you informed on the status of your vehicle without keeping you hanging.

MA
Melchiore A.
Commack, NY
friendly service rep
Service is good. Not happy with initial sales people

Michael C.
Selden, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Centereach Hyundai Service
I recently had my Santa Fe Sport serviced at Centereach Hyundai, always a easy experience. Therese was my service advisor and she is one of the best! She is always on top of what you are having done, she explains everything clearly and always does it with a smile. More people should work as Therese does !
Service is always completed on time, if something pops up it is explained thoroughly and an estimated price of the issue is always on target. I would definitely recommend this service shop to all Hyundai owners
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the feedback about your visit!  Therese is a terrific employee and we are grateful to have her on the team. We will see you again soon!

AR
Athena R.
Holbrook, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
very attentive
I was welcomed right away n my car was taking in as soon as I got THERE

LT
Lance T.
Rocky Point, NY
Service with a smile
I needed to stick to a strict timeframe and Hyundai was accommodating and provided the services I needed in a timely manner. They are great.

Danielle C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Service.
Centereach Hyundai makes having a car so easy and simple. I always feel like family every time I walk through those doors and I can trust that my vehicle is serviced properly and is ready to hit the road when I pick it up.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the feedback!  We love to hear such great things about our staff and the positive experiences of our customers.  We will see you again soon.  Thank you for your business.

Service at Centereach Hyundai
Free oil change was great. Thanks!
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your five-star review!  We happy to hear that you got your free oil change.  We will see you again in the future!

Advisors
The advisors are terrific and they get the job done
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for leaving us a five-star review!  We take pride in our service advisors and see that you noticed how terrific they are!  See you again soon!

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Mostly disappointed in sales service
When I leased this car I was totally disappointed in all the sales people
On what was said and what was provided.
I will never recommend Centerreach Hyundai dealership to anyone or I will not lease my next hyundai from this dealership
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your experience here.   I personally will call you shortly to get more information about your visit.

Ronkonkoma, NY
Fast service
Fast reliable service was out of there sooner than expected and manager very nice
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the kind words about the service you had.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again at your next service visit.

Saint James, NY
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Mrs. H. G.
none
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for leaving us a review!  I would like to know more about your visit since you only gave us 3-stars.  Please call me when you have a second so we can speak further.  My number is 631.580.0800.

Coreen M.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Convenience and good service. Prices on cars are affordable.
I've been dealing with Hyundai for a number of years and will continue to do so.
Cars are affordable, convenient location and I just like them.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your review!  We love to hear the kind words about the dealership.  We look forward to seeing you again the future!

WK
Warren K.
Miller Place, NY
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer service
Eric O is a fantastic manager who goes out of his way to ensure your service experience is professional and courteous.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your five-star review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

Ronkonkoma, NY
2015 Hyundai Elantra
The workers
The people that work at Centereach Hyundai are exceptional. They are very professional.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the review!  We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the staff.  See you again on your next visit!

TR
Thomas R.
Port Jefferson, NY
Profesional, Caring
a professional friendly caring service person
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your review!  We love that kind words about the staff.  We will see you again for next visit!

Christopher M.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Good
It’s good
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for the review!  We are happy to hear that you find the service good. We will see you in the future for your next service appointment!

VY
Veronica Y.
Mineola, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great experience
Professional and thorough
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the review!  We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Dominick P.
Selden, NY
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Oil change takes way to long
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank for your feedback.  I am going to speak to the Service Manager about your experience and see what we can do to resolve this issue about the time you waited for an oil change.  I will be in contact with you shortly.

Kings Park, NY
Courteous and prompt service
Professional and courteous service from moment I arrived. Issues fully explained and all options explained. Issue resolved timely.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the five-star review!  We are happy to hear that all your issues were resolved during your visit.   We look forward to seeing you again!