Overall Rating 4.8031486/5Overall Rating 4.8031486/5Overall Rating 4.8031486/5Overall Rating 4.8031486/5rating 4.8031486
Overall Rating 1.88889/5rating 1.88889rating 1.88889rating 1.88889rating 1.88889

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable and caring.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for the review!  We appreciate the kind words about our service department and look forward to seeing you again soon.  Please continue to ask for Therese when scheduling your next appointment.

Linda M.
Holbrook, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/21/2019 Category: Service
service
Regularly scheduled oil change. Technician found two tire pressure sensors out of service. We also planned future service, such as efi and cabin filter replacement.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for your review!  We are glad we were able to find other items that needed attention and set you up to have them fixed.  We will see you again soon.

Angela M.
Holbrook, NY
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Close to home
Disappointment that service could not be completed.
SERGIO P., Service Manager from Centereach Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

I am sorry to hear your service visit with us was unsatisfactory. We strive to make all of our customers service experiences completely satisfied. Please feel fre to contact me o may discuss your negative experience.

Nesconset, NY
04/19/2019 Category: Service
e
great
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you for your review!  We are happy to hear that your visit was great!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.  Please ask for Greg when scheduling your next service appointment.

Port Jeff Sta, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Improving.....
The service seems to have mproved with new ownership/ new staff.
However, the service area and customer lounge are disgusting. Someone needs to clean the bathroom!
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a satisfactory visit with our dealership.  We strive to make all of each of our customer's experience 100% completely satisfied. I would like to speak to you further about your experience so please feel free to contact me by phone 631-580-0800 ext, 520 or by e-mail.
Danielle Godin
Customer Relations Manager
dgodin@Centereachhyundai.com

Lenamarie S.
Farmingville, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Drop off procedures
Wasted time waiting for drop off
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Fidelito C.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy car care
Quick efficient service, and you leave with the assurance that your vehicle has been professionally maintained by folks who know their brand inside out.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for the review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Jacalyn K.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
As always, Hyundai takes great care of their customers. Therese Zito takes the time to look at the history on my automobile and make recommendations and lets me know what should be done that day and what can wait until a future date. I always feel like I'm in good hands with Therese and Centereach Hyundai.

Thomas M.
East Patchogue, NY
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Brought my Sonata in for upgrade on engine controller firmware I was out in less than an hour.

Jon Christopher G.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Staff does good work
Staff was courteous
SERGIO P., Service Manager from Centereach Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Good Morning
I am sorry to hear your service visit was not 100% completely satisfying. ,We strive to mak all of our customers service expereiences completly satisfied. Please feel free to contact me so that we may discuss your negative service experience.

AW
Aaron W.
Mount Sinai, NY
Took care right away

MN
Miguel N.
Hauppauge, NY
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Right from the Checking in process and with all contact with my Advisor Linda it made me less anxious as she was very friendly and easy to talk to through out the process of getting my car fixed.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the review!  We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your visit.  We look forward to seeing you again soon.

MN
Michael N.
Lewisburg, PA
convenience
Good people, good service
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for the review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future!

Hauppauge, NY
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was great
Greg was efficient and through. The car was service on time.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for your review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.  Please ask for Greg when scheduling your next service appointment.

WW
Walter W.
Middle Island, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/14/2019 Category: Service
good
good
SERGIO P., Service Manager from Centereach Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

I am sory to hear your service experienc was not 100% satisfying. Please contact me so we may discuss your negative service experience.

Marilyn S.
Kings Park, NY
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Ms
As I explained not happy about being asked to add something even though not needed
SERGIO P., Service Manager from Centereach Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Good Afternoon
I am sorry to hear that your service visit with us was unsatisfactory. We strive to make all of our customers service expriences completely satisfied. Please feel free to contact me so that we may discuss your negative service experience.

DK
Donald K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent staff, service completed as promised
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.  Please ask for Linda when scheduling your next service appointment.

04/11/2019 Category: Service
Response time when you arrive for service.
Communication regarding the scheduling of the appointment was fine. Confirmation of appointment was barely acceptable as worker spoke too fast and without clarity. Unable to understand message left or phone number other than the dealership name. Staff should be instructed to speak slowly and clearly as this is your first line of company representation. Workers in the service area, technicians and intake, were all very professional and true to their word regarding work to be performed and approximate time required for completion.
SERGIO P., Service Manager from Centereach Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Good Afternoon
I am sorry to hear that youir service visit with us was not 100% satisfying. We strive to make all of our customers service experiences completely satisfying. Please feel free to contact me by phone 631-580-0800 ext 526 or by e-mail so that we may discuss your negative service experience

04/11/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable
Good if you are not in a hurry to leave.
SERGIO P., Service Manager from Centereach Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

I am sorry to hear your service visit with us was unsatisfactory, please feel free to contact me by phone or e-mail so that we may discuss your negative experience.

AJ
Andrea J.
Center Moriches, NY
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Turned it up a Notch
Just so everyone reading these reviews knows we work in the auto industry as a vehicle investigators. We really enjoyed going to the dealership. Service Rep. (Apologize, forget his name but please feel free to look him up on my acct. and salesman, Mike(young guy)on the floor, they were super nice and knew their stuff, not pushy. My other half and I spoke to both for some time waiting for recalls and oil change to be done. The service part was much better than it has been since I purchased my Sonata back in 2015. Kudos. Just keep it up.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for your review and the kind words!  We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.  Please ask for Greg when scheduling your next service appointment.