2076 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7983196/5Overall Rating 4.7983196/5Overall Rating 4.7983196/5Overall Rating 4.7983196/5rating 4.7983196
Overall Rating 1.86555/5rating 1.86555rating 1.86555rating 1.86555rating 1.86555

John C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Service writer was terrific. Very helpful and friendly.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the feedback and your review!  Therese is one of our top employees and we are glad to see that you feel the same way we do about her.  Please make sure to continue to ask for Therese when scheduling your next service appointment.

HT
Helaine T.
Centereach, NY
Recent oil change
Staff is very friendly.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the review and the kind words about the staff.  We appreciate your business and please continue to ask for Therese when scheduling your next service appointment.

RD
Renee D.
Anonymous
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the review!  We are glad to hear that you had a great service visit.  Please continue to ask for Therese when scheduling your next service appointment.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2019 Category: Service
True to there wird
They did as they said they would do
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the review!  We are glad that we followed through with what we said we would do!  We look forward to seeing you again soon.

01/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The customer service was horrible
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a satisfactory visit with our dealership.  We strive to make all of each of our customer's experience 100% completely satisfied. I would like to speak to you further about your experience so please feel free to contact me by phone 631-580-0800 ext, 520 or by e-mail.
Danielle Godin

Danielle Godin
Customer Relations Manager
dgodin@Centereachhyundai.com

01/12/2019 Category: Service
Bad estimate on the total price of repair.
I was told the wrong price on the labor and the part was higher than it should have been.
SERGIO P., Service Manager from Centereach Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

I am sorry to hear your service visit with us was than 100% satisfactory. We strive to make all of our customers service experiences completely satisfied. We appreciate your feed back as well as your loyalty. Please feel free to contactm ny phone 631-580-0800 ext. 526 or by e-mail, so that we can discuss your negative experience.

Jafar K.
Northport, NY
Workmanship and people
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the review!  We appreciate your feedback.  Please continue to ask for Therese when scheduling your next service appointment.

01/11/2019 Category: Service
was ableto get car servicef right away without an appointment
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for the review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Robert C.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly did exactly what I asked to do not overwhelming in the service sales process with no pressure to make any additional repairs or service. Would recommend highly!
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for your review!  We are glad that you had such a wonderful experience with our service department.  Please continue to work with Therese when scheduling your next appointment.

Charles S.
Port Jefferson, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Not what was promised
Oil change is not full service
SERGIO P., Service Manager from Centereach Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Good Morning
I am sorry you had a negative experience duing your service visit with us. I believe you and I spoke last week regarding this matter and had worked out a solution. I had offered you a couple of free oil changes. You had said you were going to retract your review with the BBB. Please feel free to contact me at your convienience

Port Jefferson, NY
Easy going
Courteous and pleasant staff as well as accommodating. However the recalls for the 2012 Sonata is annoying.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for the review!  We appreciate your business.  Please continue to ask for Greg when scheduling your next service.

PZ
Patrice Z.
Ronkonkoma, NY
No heat long wait
As stated before ,no heat in waiting area and longer wait than expected
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for the review and the feedback.  I will let upper management know of your concerns and please ask for me Danielle when scheduling your next service visit.

Maryann G.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great job
Very fast service
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for the five-star review!  We appreciate your business and are glad to hear that we took care of everything very fast.  We look forward to seeing you again.

TP
Tammy P.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Car service
Sergio was great

Micheal parise
SERGIO P., Service Manager from Centereach Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Tammy
I am sorry about your negative service experience with us. We spoke yesterday and assumed we were going to addess these concerns by me dropping off a loaner vehicle, picking up your vehicle and taking care of the issues. I received this survey which affects me directly. Again I apoligize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Linda M.
Holbrook, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Poor shifting over twenty miles per hour
This problem first appeared on Weds 1/3/19. My Elantra would not shift gears above 25 or so mph. The car lost power and slowed down going uphill even when I applied more gas. At the dealership the following day my vehicle had a scheduled oil change, 3,000 mile service, and software upgrade. When I drove away from the dealership my car responded well. The warning lights did not show. Ten miles from the dealership the warning lights came back on, and the shifting failure returned. I recognize that a diagnostic process is necessary. I went back to the dealer, where Therese Zito originated a requisition for a brake sensor. I am waiting for the sensor to arrive. She has spoken to me by phone. She said that the part will arrive possibly later this week, and she will include my car in the schedule, under warranty. I thank her for her efforts.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for all of your feedback.  Therese is a phenomenal employee and we are glad that you noticed her efforts in helping your situation.  Please continue to ask for Therese when scheduling your next service appointment.

LD
Linda D.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
the service and the service writers aew awesome
Theresa who was my service writer was amazing and very professional and was concerned about my needs for my suv
bravo to you Theresa thank you Hyundai
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon. Please ask for Therese when scheduling your next service appointment.

LD
Lori D.
Holbrook, NY
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
I was Very satisfied with my service at Hyundai in Centereach the service rep Greg briones was very helpful and knowledgeable I was very pleased with the service he provided to me it was quick and convenient
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon. Please ask for Greg when scheduling your next service appointment.

01/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Job

PF
Pedro F.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
01/04/2019 Category: Service
How the service tech works and cares for my car.
The service technician for the Genisnes is very knowledgeable and shows all the attention to your concerns and needs.