Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

LAURA D.
Buick Century
10/12/2018
Ron knows his business
Ron always fixes my cars right. And does it in a Timely fashion been going here for a few years now. I wouldn’t go anywhere else

RON S.
Nissan Maxima
10/12/2018
Professional
Job done right in a timely fashion

ND
NICHOLAS D.
Kia Optima
10/10/2018
Friendly
Quick, honest, great customer service

DENNIS D.
Shirley, NY
10/09/2018
set service great guys
I came in they got me in and out it was a beautiful thing

Ronkonkoma, NY
Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2018
The service is great and Ron and his sons are super.
Excellent service sums up this shop. They are honest which is important.

RA
RADAMES A.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/02/2018
Always Reliable
I have been using Mighty Discount since moving to the area in 2004. Ron and his crew are always there for me from a simple oil change, to major car repairs and are always honest and thorough. They try to always minimize my repair expense when possible. I trust no one else with my vehicles.

PM
PHIL M.
10/02/2018
Niks Hyundai visit went flawless!
What can i say. Timely, efficient, professional work done by the family of Ron the owner. Drop the car off, pick it up the same day. I also appreciate Ron's advice on other vehicles I am looking to buy. he gives you the truth about what you're looking for. No beating around the bush at this place. Always smiling when the work is done. Niks car had an inspection, oil change and tire rotation. For a 130,000 mile car, this thing rides likes a top! Thanks again Ron!

SR
SRINIVAS R.
Setauket East Setauket, NY
09/28/2018
Excellent Service at the Desk
I went for a inspection , airfilter and tire change. i dropped my carat the might they were courtieus enough to drop me off at my house which was 10 min away. And They came back and picked me back after the car was all fixed.

Steve T

KP
Keith P.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Keith said everyone was friendly and it was a great turn around. The prices were great as well.

Mike D.
Mount Sinai, NY
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business provides excellent service.

GH
Garret H.
Miller Place, NY
Suzuki Forenza
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Garret said he was not happy with the price though they always try to find him the cheapest prices. They are honest mechanics and they do a great job. This customer is always pleased and happy with them.

RA
Robert A.
Stony Brook, NY
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Robert said that he had a good experience and he would recommend them for work.

MK
Mike K.
Lake Grove, NY
Acura TSX
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he had to come back 4 times to get the service right.

JOSHUA C.
09/11/2018
Got brakes done fast
Had squeaky brakes and so I brought in my car. Ron called me and told me that I could still get some lifetime out of them but that the pads were down to 20%. I got them changed anyway so I could get this out of the way. I always appreciate the honesty!

AK
Amanda K.
Saint James, NY
09/10/2018
This place is amazing. Highly recommended
I’ve been coming here for years and I’m always treated very well. In and out quickly and they’re all very fair and helpful to me.

GL
Gualberto L.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Honda Civic Si
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Gualberto said this business is great, they were polite and professional.

JUDITH H.
Lake Grove, NY
09/04/2018
Honest, efficient, courteous
Once again, my experience has been more than favorable.
The staff is pleasant and knowledgeable.The service is fast and reliable.
The only work done on my car is what is required,
not add-ons to increase the bill!

Thank you Ron and everyone.

DAN JR W.
09/04/2018
Great place!
Friendly service, good prices, great work, have been going there for many years.

BD
Bill D.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the business took good care of him.

Sheri B.
Jeep Liberty
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Sheri said the employees accommodated her and did what they had to do right away. She is a repeat customer.