Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

LINDA L.
Lake Grove, NY
02/11/2017
Defective battery
I found my car not starting again today, Saturday right after I had received and paid for as new battery and tow on Friday with your shop. So with no answer at your shop I was towed to Firestone at the Smithhaven mall and was found to have defective battery. SO I had to purchase another battery and pay for this tow too! I will be returning your defective battery and expect a full refund. Sincerely, Linda Layaw

WL
WILLY L.
Ronkonkoma, NY
04/14/2016
U guy really help me since I came to the islanders
U guy have helped. For a lot of
Yes with my car.

AT
Adam T.
New York
10/28/2014 Category: Service
Adam said they repaired everything he needed done so he could pass his inspection.

10/28/2014 Category: Service
Adam said his overall experience with the business is not good. He said he felt the business was trying to rip him off on new tires. He went to have an oil change and a tire rotation but seven days later he went to the Department of Motor Vehicles and failed the tire inspection. He took the vehicle back to the facility to file a claim against the business, however he has to give them a chance to correct their mistake. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.
Ronald C. from Mighty Discount Automotive responded on 11/05/2014

We spoke with Adam and satified his needs. We also reinspected and passed  the vehicle at no charge.

HL
HARLENE L.
Stony Brook, NY
Honda Crosstour
08/26/2014
Oil Change
Very unhappy with my service. Ron told me I could get regular oil, then when the car was in the bay tells me I have to get synthetic oil or the engine could blow up. He OVERCHARGES me $74 for the oil change and then informs me that next time I could get regular oil if I choose to do so!