Overall Rating 4.7876096/5Overall Rating 4.7876096/5Overall Rating 4.7876096/5Overall Rating 4.7876096/5rating 4.7876096
Overall Rating 1.84071/5rating 1.84071rating 1.84071rating 1.84071rating 1.84071

John K.
Holbrook, NY
Very simple and straightforward
I can always get an appropriate time for a visit, never a hassle for my schedule. I'm usually out in an hour and I know exactly what its going to cost me upfront, no surprises. Never had a problem in 6 years.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Hi John!  Thank you for leaving a five-star review!  We are glad to hear you had a great service visit.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Michael C.
Selden, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Centereach Hyundai Service
I brought my 2014 Santa Fe into Centereach Hyundai for service and was taken care of by service advisor Therese. She is top notch and always a pleasure to deal with. She always smiles and explains things very clearly and how much repairs may cost. I have serviced my Santa Fe at this dealership since I bought it and she is one of the main reasons. I would recommend any Hyundai owner to use this service shop and deal with Therese !!
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the five-star review!  Therese is a true asset to the company and we are glad to hear that you had a great visit with her!  We will see you at your next service visit!

Stacey M.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Very accommodating, great communication
Very accommodating, helpful and great communication
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us great feedback about your visit and the five-star review!  We take pride in communicating with our customers and are excited to hear that you noticed!  We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment!

Stony Brook, NY
09/23/2018 Category: Service
I was very impressed how friendly and professional the staff greeted men when I arrived to get service for my car. I also appreciated their honesty.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your five-star review!  We are glad to see that you had a great experience with Therese.  We look forward to see you again

Migdalia M.
Patchogue, NY
AWESOME service
Love you polite people
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review!   We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

Holbrook, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
service
Routine oil change and tire rotation. Car was done on time. Reasonable price. I've been going there for 6 years.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your five-star review!  We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

Glen Cove, NY
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Kind service
Nut mom went there to do the oil change and the staff was very nice to her.
Ian R. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thanks for your positive review! We appreciate you choosing Centereach Hyundai for your vehicle needs. See you next time!

Plainview, NY
Employees
The staff is very friendly and willing to go above and beyond to assist with all customer needs.
Ian R. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback! It is always a pleasure to assist you and we look forward to doing so again in the future!

Christine H.
Centereach, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
The people there are awesome !!!!!
I've been here several times and the service and people are great.
Ian R. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback! We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

North Massapequa, NY
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Clean, courteous & friendly!
A definite improvement in service
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.  We are pleased to see that you have noticed our commitment to customer satisfaction.   Hope to see you in the future!

Mustafa L.
Ronkonkoma, NY
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the five-star review!  We are happy to see that you will be coming back and referring us to your friends. See you in the future!

SP
Steven P.
Excellent Salesperson
Yes I know that's an oxymoron, but it is true.

John Markel listened to what I wanted, and did not try upselling or downselling me.
He focused the conversation on what I wanted (a pleasant surprise).

My wife bought a Tuscon from John two days earlier, I was considering a Subaru, but the more I looked at the Tuscon, the more I liked it. So, I bought one too. Very happy with my purchase.

If you want to be treated fairly, not merely a source of commission, see John.

Steven,
Thank you for the five-star review!  We love to hear positive feedback about a customer's buying experience and could not be more thrilled that you and wife enjoyed your time here with John.  I will be sure to let the Sales Manager know!  Thank you again for doing business with Centereach Hyundai.  We truly appreciate it!

KP
Kathy P.
Excellent Experience
Pushy salespeople at a different dealership forced me to shop elsewhere. So I went to Centereach Hyundai expecting more of the same. Thankfully, that was not what I got.

I discussed what I wanted, went for a test ride and negotiated a fair deal.

I was lucky enough to work with John Markel (salesperson). He was polite and professional, without being pushy. He actually cared about my wants and needs, delightfully refreshing. A role model that others should learn from.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the kind words and the five-star review!  We glad to hear that our philosophy of treating our customers like family was shared in your experience.  We hope to see you in the future!

KP
Kathy P.
Excellent Experience

I discussed what I wanted, went for a test ride and negotiated a fair deal.

Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

James C.
Centereach, NY
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Service Personal Tops
Recently called to get our 2014 Sonata inspected and was told bring it right down. Therese Z in our local Centereach Hyundai has always been great when it comes to getting our car serviced, found we were due for a recall and an oil change. All the work was performed within a little over an hour and we were back on our way home. Thanks Therese and the incredible service you always get while at this dealer.
Sad note, Joe K the service manager is no longer working for this dealer. Found that to be like missing a family member, hope he comes back soon.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you, James, for the kind words and the positive review!  We are glad to hear that Therese and the team we able to provide you with such a great experience.  We look forward to seeing you in the future!

EB
Edward B.
Hauppauge, NY
09/17/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
great help
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!  We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience.  See you in the future!

Megan L.
East Northport, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly fast service
Friendly fast service
Ian R. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! We're glad you were so pleased with the efficiency of the department. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

MA
Marylou A.
Ridge, NY
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast, curtious, and efficient. Theresa is always a pleasure to deal with.
Ian R. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your kind words and positive review! Therese certainly is an asset to the service department and we're very glad she was able to provide you with a five-star experience! See you next time!

Ronkonkoma, NY
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Amazing!!
Very professional staff and provides full services to their customers!!

Thank you!!
Ian R. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad we were able to provide the professionalism and convenience you were looking for when bringing your vehicle for service. See you next time!

Coram, NY
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Very convenient for me and fast service
Ian R. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're so glad we could provide the convenience and speed that you value. We look forward to seeing you again next time!