1956 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7894732/5Overall Rating 4.7894732/5Overall Rating 4.7894732/5Overall Rating 4.7894732/5rating 4.7894732
Overall Rating 1.85088/5rating 1.85088rating 1.85088rating 1.85088rating 1.85088

Michael W.
Ronkonkoma, NY
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership
Would recommend anyone interested in buying a car from here. I have purched many new cars/truck and I wiuld say scheduling repairs/maintenance here has always been a pleasure and all work preformed in a timely manor. A+
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the review!  We appreciate the feedback and are pleased to see that you are always happy with the work we perform.  We will see you again soon.

Nesconset, NY
quick service
Service was quick and efficient. Everything was taken care of.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your review!  We appreciate that feedback and appreciate your business.  We will see you again in the future!

Patchogue, NY
Great
This place was quick. Very happy!
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your review!  We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with the amount of time it took to finish your vehicle.  We will see you again soon.

Horrible
Every time I go it is a horrible
Experience. Can’t wait to get rid of my Hyundai
SERGIO P., Service Manager from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Good Morning
I am sory to hear your service visit with us was unsatisfactory. We strive to make all of our customers 100% satisfied during every experience here with us. Please feel free to contact me at any time so that we can discuss your negative srvice experience. You can reacch me at 631-580-0800 ext 526 or by e-mail

Sergio Proietti
631-580-0800
sproietti@centereachhyundai.com

GS
Gino S.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Great job!
Helped me tremendously!..clutch feels great thank you!
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your five-star review!  We are happy to hear that we help you that much!  We will see you again in the future!

CP
Charlotte P.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service and help when I bring my car in
I am glad Theresa is back in service
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your review!  We are happy Therese is back as well!  We will see you again in the future!

Joseph M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and Express points check
Very helpful to my daughter who was on the appointment they didn't try to oversell and were very helpful.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the five-star review!  We are glad to hear that we helped with your daughter!  We are always here to help.  See you again in the future!

MT
Maria T.
Island Park, NY
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Thank you Lakchmy Ortega !!! Great customer service!!
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for your five-star review!  We appreciate your business and are excited to hear that you like the service you received.  See you again soon!

Joseph C.
Farmingville, NY
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Service.
Friendly, efficient.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

VP
Vince P.
Shirley, NY
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Warranty service taken care of
Brought my car in for Warranty. Made use of Night drop and picked up after hours. Very convenient.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for your review!  We try our best to be as convenient as possible and are happy to see that you noticed.  See you again in the future!

Miller Place, NY
The service department
The service department keeps you informed on the status of your vehicle without keeping you hanging.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the review and feedback.  Communication is key and I am glad to hear that you were informed throughout your visit!  We will see you again in the future!

MA
Melchiore A.
Commack, NY
friendly service rep
Service is good. Not happy with initial sales people
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the five-star review! I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with the sales side of everything.  I would like to speak to you further and I will call you later today.

Michael C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Centereach Hyundai Service
I recently had my Santa Fe Sport serviced at Centereach Hyundai, always a easy experience. Therese was my service advisor and she is one of the best! She is always on top of what you are having done, she explains everything clearly and always does it with a smile. More people should work as Therese does !
Service is always completed on time, if something pops up it is explained thoroughly and an estimated price of the issue is always on target. I would definitely recommend this service shop to all Hyundai owners
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the feedback about your visit!  Therese is a terrific employee and we are grateful to have her on the team. We will see you again soon!

AR
Athena R.
Holbrook, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
very attentive
I was welcomed right away n my car was taking in as soon as I got THERE
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the review!  We appreciate your business and your loyalty to our location.  See you again soon!

LT
Lance T.
Rocky Point, NY
Service with a smile
I needed to stick to a strict timeframe and Hyundai was accommodating and provided the services I needed in a timely manner. They are great.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the five-star review!  We are glad to hear that we were able to do everything fast for you.  See you again soon!

Danielle C.
Brooklyn, NY
Great Service.
Centereach Hyundai makes having a car so easy and simple. I always feel like family every time I walk through those doors and I can trust that my vehicle is serviced properly and is ready to hit the road when I pick it up.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the feedback!  We love to hear such great things about our staff and the positive experiences of our customers.  We will see you again soon.  Thank you for your business.

Service at Centereach Hyundai
Free oil change was great. Thanks!
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your five-star review!  We happy to hear that you got your free oil change.  We will see you again in the future!

Advisors
The advisors are terrific and they get the job done
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for leaving us a five-star review!  We take pride in our service advisors and see that you noticed how terrific they are!  See you again soon!

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Mostly disappointed in sales service
When I leased this car I was totally disappointed in all the sales people
On what was said and what was provided.
I will never recommend Centerreach Hyundai dealership to anyone or I will not lease my next hyundai from this dealership
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your experience here.   I personally will call you shortly to get more information about your visit.

Ronkonkoma, NY
Fast service
Fast reliable service was out of there sooner than expected and manager very nice
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the kind words about the service you had.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again at your next service visit.