Overall Rating 4.7983826/5Overall Rating 4.7983826/5Overall Rating 4.7983826/5Overall Rating 4.7983826/5rating 4.7983826
Overall Rating 1.8871/5rating 1.8871rating 1.8871rating 1.8871rating 1.8871

AH
Anita H.
Holtsville, NY
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Problem Solved!
The car was serviced sooner than promised!

IP
Ivor P.
Centereach, NY
03/17/2019 Category: Service
The service personal were kind andhelpful

Joshua D.
Lake Grove, NY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Service department totally incapable of providing service.
Zero communication from service adviser
Parts took over 3 months to arrive.
Car not completed when promised.
Would not provide loaner car.
Failed to perform services requested.
Warranty repairs did not solve actual issue, heated seats still broken.
Constantly attempted to shuffle my call between service and parts to dodge giving me accurate updates on process.

"America's Best Warranty" is essentially useless if it's difficult to use and requires you to days of your life hounding service department.
SERGIO P., Service Manager from Centereach Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Good Morning
I am sory to hear thjat you service visit with us was unsatisfactory. We strive to make all of our customers service experiences completely satisfied. Please feel free to contact me by phoe 631-580-0800 ext.526 or by e-mail so thjat we can discuss your negative service experience.

AK
Alan K.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Service is fast, efficient, reliable

PL
Paul L.
Holbrook, NY
The service is excellent

GB
Gloria B.
Central Islip, NY
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Just went in for a routine check up and oil change. Everyone was great, got in and out quickly .

JN
Joseph N.
Middle Island, NY
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Good service experence.
Had multiple issues and they took care of me in a timely fashion. Was prepared to spend my day at the dealer but mechanic found a soulution to my problems quickly and I was back on the road in a coulple of hours..
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Stony Brook, NY
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Visit short employees pleasant.
Excellent car wash

TH
Terrance H.
Ridge, NY
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service they fixed everything for a great price and nice service very informal

Centereach, NY
Pleasant and quiet environment
They created a waiting room equipped with hot drinks and they finished in the time they promised.

Needs minor improvement
The staff was very friendly and that’s a plus. However I simply asked for the second time now going into service that they give provide me with washer fluid and to wash my car. I would have been happy to pay for these additions even though some other dealerships offer them complimentary. They once again didn’t do these 2 additional simple tasks. Customer lounge could use a little bit of updating.
SERGIO P., Service Manager from Centereach Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Good Morning
I am sorry to hear your service visit was unsatisfactory. We strive to make all our customers seervice experiences completely satisfied. Please feel free to contact me by phone 631-580-0800 ext. 526 or by e-mail so that we can discuss your negative service experience.

Michelle M.
Coram, NY
2014 Hyundai Accent
03/12/2019 Category: Service
They are true professionals, and very courteous.
The agent are very nice. I drive my car into the garage, and someone comes over and asks if I have an appointment, takes down the mileage, and do whatever else they need to do. I see which ever one of the agents that is available. Everyone there is decent.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a satisfactory visit with our dealership.  We strive to make all of each of our customer's experience 100% completely satisfied. I would like to speak to you further about your experience so please feel free to contact me by phone 631-580-0800 ext, 520 or by e-mail.
Danielle Godin
Customer Relations Manager
dgodin@Centereachhyundai.com

JJ
John J.
Selden, NY
2009 Hyundai Sonata
82,000 Service
Car runs like new after tune-up.

Theresa B.
Nesconset, NY
faulty seat belt
The service great

Jessica T.
Coram, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Got the car I wanted for a good price. The service department is always very friendly and professional and makes sure my car is taken care of when maintanence appointments roll around.

Beth S.
Holtsville, NY
What are you doing Saturday morning? How about visiting Centereach Hyundai
It is always a joy to spend time with the fabulous folks over at Centereach Hyundai. Although they had a lot of appointments and informed me that they were busy, they always come through and provide excellent customer service. I met Linda (one of the client service associates.) and she and I laughed the whole time. It was probably because I am really funny but without an audience where would I be? From the customer service reps. to the cashier, it is always a pleasure to work with Centereach Hyundai. I highly recommend Centereach for your service needs.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the review and the kind words.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Carol C.
Smithtown, NY
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Theresa Zito
Theresa is one of the best service managers I have ever dealt with in all my years bringing vehicles into dealers service departments.

BC
Brian C.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Best place to go for Hyundai service.
They always perform excellent services at fair prices.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for your review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Holbrook, NY
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvements
I think they just keep the customer informed a little better everything is go up
SERGIO P., Service Manager from Centereach Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Good Afternoon
I am sorry to hear your service visit with us was unsatisfactory. We strive to make all of our customers service experiences conpletely satisfied. Please feel free to contack me by phone 631-580-0800 ext. 526 or by e-mail so that we can discuss youir negative service experience.

East Setauket, NY
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
My husband took car in for service. Service writer young and wore a low cut blouse. He liked that.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019