Overall Rating 4.8046863/5Overall Rating 4.8046863/5Overall Rating 4.8046863/5Overall Rating 4.8046863/5rating 4.8046863
Overall Rating 1.875/5rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875rating 1.875

06/24/2019 Category: Service
Quick service.
Excellent service.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for your review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

John A.
Coram, NY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service ready when they said it would be

CI
Carol I.
Centereach, NY
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Ease of getting your car fixed
I’ve been using this service department for more than 10 years and never had a problem.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for your review and your loyalty to the dealership!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.  See you again soon.

AT
Adem T.
Glen Cove, NY
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Servicing your temperature sensor.
I was told by the manager that they had my sensor in stock and that it would run about $200 or so. I did not realize he was just talking about the temperature sensor. I feel he should’ve told me what the job was probably going to cost, with labor, which came to close to $500. If I’d known that, I don’t think I would’ve had the sensor fixed at this time, since I don’t have the money.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for the review and your feedback.  I will bring this to the Service Manager and make him aware of your situation.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

PB
Patricia B.
East Patchogue, NY
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Alan B.
Lake Grove, NY
06/20/2019 Category: Service
presentation
It was very clean, easy and organized
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for your review!  We appreciate the feedback about our service department and look forward to seeing you again.

WD
Wayne D.
Great Dealership
Greatest bunch of people to work with
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for the review!  We appreciate the kind words and feel that they are a great bunch of people too!  Please ask for Therese when scheduling your next service appointment.

Jonnette M.
Bellmore, NY
Great place overall
My salesperson Will Arons and Therese in service department are exceptional!
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for your recent visit and the five-star review!  We appreciate your business and please ask for Therese when scheduling your next service appointment.

Lisa M.
Keep up good work
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for your review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

GA
Gary A.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for the five-star review!  We appreciate your kind words and your business.  Please make sure that you ask for Greg when scheduling your next service appointment.

Anthony S.
Coram, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2019 Category: Service
dealer alerted me to my inspection expiring at the end of June 2019. Made appointment and was impressed by how professional the service team treated me. The service was quick and affordable. Thank you Centereach Hyundai
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for your review and your feedback.  We have been trying to streamline our process and it seems like we have succeeded.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future and please ask for Therese when scheduling your next service.

SP
Sharmila P.
Selden, NY
2018 Hyundai Accent
06/14/2019 Category: Service
I think you guys are awesome, always friendly and very nice environment, thank you for your help.
THOMAS F. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

We’re are pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! Thank you so much for the great survey and the five star rating. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

Joseph P.
Bellport, NY
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for your review!  We appreciate the five-stars and look forward to seeing you again soon.

LC
Laura C.
Miller Place, NY
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellence
I used to go to the Hyundai dealer and there is no comparison to Centereach Hyundai. I ve never had to wait long for my car and along with that I've brought it in with scraping noises in the back of the car when I made turns, to find out it was the flap that broke and was hitting the tire. They put the car on a lift and cut the rest of the flap and didn't charge anything! Every time I've come they explain everything in detail if I needed anything done. I'm so glad that Centereach was recommended to me from another Hyundai customer.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for your review!  We appreciate your business and your feedback.  Please ask for Therese when scheduling your next service appointment.

Robert M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Quick and friendly
Very quick service
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for your review!  We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

MF
Miranda F.
Miller Place, NY
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Good mechanic work, poor communication
My car was in the shop for 7 days and I received 1 phone call the entire time it was there. I was not informed of how long it would take and not having a car for 7 days was very stressful for Work. I knew my car was in good hands and am happy everything was fixed.
SERGIO P., Service Manager from Centereach Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

I am sorry to hear that your service visit with us was unsatisfactory. We strive to make all of ouir customers service experiences completely satisfied. Plaese feel free to contact me so that we may discuss yoiur negative service experience.

Sergio Proietti
631-580-0800
sproietti@centereachhyundai.com

AW
Alan W.
Shirley, NY
2015 Hyundai Genesis
service was fine
Having had Mercedes and BMW prior to owning my Genesis I seek out a certain level of service.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

I am sorry to hear that you did not have a satisfactory visit with our dealership.  We strive to make all of each of our customer's experience 100% completely satisfied. I would like to speak to you further about your experience so please feel free to contact me by phone 631-580-0800 ext, 520 or by e-mail.
Danielle Godin
Customer Relations Manager
dgodin@Centereachhyundai.com

Louis B.
Smithtown, NY
Prompt Courteous Service
William, the service adviser, was helpful in guiding me toward the appropriate services for this visit as well as upcoming visits.
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for the review!  We appreciate your business and the kind words about Bill.  Be sure to ask for him again when scheduling your next service appointment.

Review June
Excellence in service
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for your review and choosing Centereach Hyundai!  We are glad to hear that you had an excellent service visit.  Please ask for Therese when scheduling your next service appointment.

06/10/2019 Category: Service
cleaniness
Danielle G. from Centereach Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for your review and choosing to service here at Centereach Hyundai.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again the future!  Please ask for Bill when scheduling your next service appointment.