Business Solutions

Central Avenue Service Center

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
JOAN/BRIDGET T.
06/22/2022
Conscientious describes Central Auto in McKinleyville!
This service center is honest and forthright. I thought my rear brakes were going because I heard metal on metal. Central Auto checked it out and it was...

CRAIG C.
06/20/2022
Excellant service
Performed the service quickly and efficiently. Went the extra mile to adjust things tat was not part of the service at no charge.

JOHN F.
05/31/2022
Great work on so many of my vehicles.
In 30 days we had issues with all 3 of our vehicles and Central Service to the Rescue❤️ Thank you so much Rich for all your expertise and Jarrett Mayo for...

05/26/2022
Accurate diagnosis, reasonable prices
Pricing is very reasonable, they gave me an accurate diagnosis, very happy with their work

JONATHAN F.
05/23/2022
Excellent and timely service and fair prices!
Had a slew of issues with my older truck. They took great care and pride in making it right. Work was done on time and prices are fair. No surprises, will...