1911 Reviews

AF
Andrea F.
Patterson, CA
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Brandon in service. He is great!
Brandon in service is the best!!!!!
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

We appreciate your business and happy to hear that Brandon takes such great care of you.

Janet S.
Murphys, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Janet's Hyundai
The place is always spotless; the coffee is decent; usually on time and the wait not too long; people always friendly
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.

Ron H.
2015 Hyundai Accent
The people
Great all the way around
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

We appreciate the great review.

RN
Raymond N.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Always good service.
Service advisors are always ready to help. They are efficient, friendly and knowledgeable.
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

We strive on excellent customer service and happy to hear it shows.

WW
Wade W.
Awesome service
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey.

Angels Camp, CA
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Fast friendly service
great service
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

We appreciate you choosing our dealership for your service needs and thank you for the 5 star review.

Carlos C.
My car
My cars have been service by Central Valley for many year and have had great customer services, my family values that a lot
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

We love hearing how happy our long time customers are with our service department.

Raul G.
Good customer service
N/A

Steve M.
San Andreas, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
maintenance
I'd like personnel to know that I have a prepaid plan so I don't have to dance around the charges they say I owe.
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

We appreciate your business.  Please let your advisor know when you come in that you have the prepaid maintenance and they will handle it for you.

San Diego, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Serviced our vehicle without appointment while visiting from out of town
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for choosing our dealership for your service needs. Glad we could help you out on your trip.

Quick Service
I went to the dealership to replace my battery and they got this done for me in 30 minutes. Thanks!
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

Hughson, CA
Wonderful service.
Great Customer Service.

Jimmy G.
Riverbank, CA
Always Friendly
I have been taking my Hyundai Elantra to the service department since I first purchased my car brand new from Central Valley Hyundai. The service department is always friendly and I have always had a very good experience every time I bring in my car for servicing. Thank you.
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

We appreciate the great review and thank you for choosing our dealership for your service needs.

Rosalie C.
The people
The staff are friendly, fast, and efficient. Every customer is treated respectfully and the staff takes the time to explain what needs to be done and why.

Oakdale, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Informed and helpful
Brandon was very well informed in the maintenance and recall process. He was forthcoming and worked hard to make sure I understood what was going on every step of the way.
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

Salida, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Great service dept staff
All of the service reps I have dealt with have always been very friendly and professional answering all my questions. I think some of the parts and services are a bit overpriced.
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

We appreciate your business.  We work hard to keep our prices competitive.  We do tend to be a bit higher due to the quality parts we use and our technicians being factory trained to work on your vehicle.  I do think that you will find in the long run you pay less to have your vehicle fixed properly though.

Suzanne W.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Hyundai Service
The service department always gets me in and out as quickly as possible. Because most of the time they assure me that everything is okay with the car, I believe them when they do recommend it further service.

CD
Constance D.
Customer service
Very satisfied with the service.
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

David P.
Turlock, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Service advisor SHOULD advise of service not dictat it
Customer are there to service there cars and the advisor should explain what the car will need to keep it on the road not belittle customer and try and force what may or may not be the problem

David,

I do see that when we rechecked your vehicle for shock/suspension issues as the "tire shop" tried to upsell you that they where in fact ok and not causing a problem.  We did find that due to lack of tire rotations there was some feathering showing on the tires.  We did not see any cuts on the tire when it came in the first time. Could it possibly have been cut in the two week period after the vehicle left that this occurred?  We are always here to help our customers and I do apologize if the advisor trying to explain the issue came across wrong.

DJ
Dianne J.
Stockton, CA
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly....willingness to help
I was very happy with the service today. Everyone was extremely friendly and the service was quickly done. The waiting area was comfortable and clean. Washed my car afterwards. Greatly appreciated (could you do a quick vacuum?)
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Your kind words mean a lot to our dealership.  We do offer an interior clean.  Ask your advisor and he can set that up for you.