2098 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.5277789/5Overall Rating 4.5277789/5Overall Rating 4.5277789/5Overall Rating 4.5277789/5rating 4.5277789
Overall Rating 2.44444/5Overall Rating 2.44444/5rating 2.44444rating 2.44444rating 2.44444

CJ
Cynthia J.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Returning phone calls
As far as the service itself I have no complaints. However getting a service representative to return my calls leaves much to be desired.

PG
Peter G.
Turlock, CA
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Modesto
Professional and pleasant service department

Manteca, CA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Quick and efficient service
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

We appreciate the 5 star review and thank you for your business.

BR
Brandon R.
Linden, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Best service department in Central Valley
Great customer service, great communication with updates and excellent work performed by technicians. Thanks
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good Prices Oil Change
The price of the oil change was very good and the waiting area is nice.
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing our dealership for your business.

RL
Richard L.
Waterford, CA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Service is ok people are good
I’ve had my car brand new since 2016 I’ve had the same issue from the day I bought it at the Bluetooth does not work very well and every time I’ve taken it in they said that there’s nothing wrong I’m tired of taking it in and that’s one of the reasons why I would probably never recommend Hyundai
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

We understand how frustrating intermittent problems can be especially with Blue-tooth.  We are always willing to work with you to rectify the problem.  We do find that 90+% of the time the issues are usually with the phones and not with the vehicles.  If I can help you more please reach out to me.

MF
Marques F.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
No major issues. People were friendly
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

We appreciate you choosing our dealership for your service needs.  I hope I explained your maintenance contract issue well enough to you from the email I received.  Please call me when you have free time so I can further resolve the issues.

Bruce S.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Service great------Problem with warranty of design flawed part replacement
Late last year my antenna cover was broken at a car wash. I was told it was not under warranty and would be about $500.00 ti replace it. The service guy and I agreed it was a design
problem but he said they would probably not replace it under warranty. This is the 2nd Hyundai I bought from you and for this reason I probably will not buy another.

The service department did a great job on the regular service of my car.
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing our dealership for your service needs.

Stephanie M.
Riverbank, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly and fast
Got what I needed and more! Super friendly staff!

VT
Virginia T.
Great Service!
I only take my Elantra to the service center for any needs it may have. They have amazing customer service!
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

It's great to hear that the excellent customer service we strive for shows.  Thank you for the great review.

LR
Lawrence R.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Always friendly and helpful
Had a run of bad car luck that seemed like it just wasn't going to end. The Hyundai/VW service desk was on top of it and willing to work with me to get the problem fixed asap. I've been here several times now, for two different cars and they really do go above and beyond.

02/11/2019 Category: Service
Service was excellent. Staff was very helpful and informed me of any current and upcoming issues.
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

We appreciate you choosing our dealership for your service needs and thank you for the great review.

Susana C.
Valley Springs, CA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Good service, at reasonable cost.
As I have come to expect, Central Valley Hyundai delivered on fast courteous service, all without an appointment! Excellent service!
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

We appreciate your business and thank you for your kind words and wonderful review.

Richard M.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
efficient service
very friendly, efficient and helpful at a reasonable price.
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

We appreciate your business and thank you for the great review.

Joseph S.
Ripon, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast service great pricing
Quick and deliver as promised.
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

We appreciate your business and thank you for the great review.

SG
Sandy G.
Manteca, CA
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Service at Central Hyundai
Mitchal Donahue was a great Customer Service Rep. He was very helpful, courteous and knowledgeable.

Santa Nella, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/05/2019 Category: Service
So so
Did a great job
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

What could we have done better to make your visit more accommodating?

AA
Alyssa A.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Brandon was very helpful and was great about keeping me updated with what was going on with my car. Anytime I called he always got back to me in a timely manner. I will definitely take my car back here to get fixed. Thank you Brandon for all your help you are awesome!
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

We appreciate the great review.  It's always great to hear how well Brandon takes care of his customers.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/04/2019 Category: Service
The service dept. is hit or miss. I've been there and have received with lack luster service from the other service advisers. Fortunately this time around, I dealt with a great service adviser (Eric Angelo). Eric was very comforting and friendly to speak with. He kept me updated with the repairs being made to my car. Eric also added a 10% discount to my repair bill and a free oil change. That's great service! The car is working as it should.. They performed a terrific job repairing my 2011 Hyundai Elantra.
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

We appreciate your business and it's great to hear that Eric took such great care of you.

Dominique M.
Eric
Eric was fantastic! I came in to fix a very minor problem and quickly became very frustrated with the cost for such a minor fix. I have been a longtime customer and was very upset as the lighting in my car is on going issue and annoyance. Eric went above and beyond to rectify the situation and I walked out a much happier customer thanks to his excellent customer service centered attitude.
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

We strive for excellent customer service and it's great to hear that it shows.