2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Oil and filter change plus alignment
these services performed on my Hyundai Elantra was excellent. I am happy with the outcome. Will recommend this dealer to my friends. Thanks again for the service.
DANIEL R M. from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 04/06/2020

Thank you very much for the positive review. I am happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Thank you for choosing Central Valley Hyundai for your vehicles service needs.

James T.
Ripon, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Routine Service for My Palisade
Mitchell my service advisor provided excellent service - Very personable and professional and makes me feel comfortable when I arrive for my appointment.
DANIEL R M. from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 04/06/2020

Thank you for the positive review. Mitchal is one of our best advisors and I am not surprised that he took such great care of you. Thank you for the review and your business.

Mary G.
04/01/2020 Category: Service
The service and staff are outstanding and quick. thanks
Well done
DANIEL R M. from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 04/02/2020

Thank you so much or the positive review. We strive for customer service excellence and its great to see that it shows. Thank you again for your business and for choosing us for your service needs.

Jacqueline W.
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Great service!!
The service men are like family!
DANIEL R M. from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate the business and the great review.

GM
Grace M.
Manteca, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
DANIEL R M. from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your business.

LV
Larry V.
Merced, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Service review
As usual, shop provided professional service with a personal touch.
DANIEL R M. from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 03/27/2020

It's our pleasure to service you and your Hyundai. Thank you for the business and the positive review.

Robert S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealer, Great Service
I purchased my 2016 Hyundai Sonata hybrid from Central Valley Hyundai in Modesto. They gave me a great deal from the start and have serviced it ever since. Recently, I brought my car in for service and tire replacements. The service department is top-notch. They were quick, thoroughly professional and courteous. It's not just that they are friendly (which they are) but they do actually know me and are always inquiring about what happening with me. That's a nice personal touch and makes me feel less like a customer and more like a friend. Hope to keep working with them and will likely purchase a vehicle again from them sometime in the future.
DANIEL R M. from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 03/25/2020

Thank you Robert for the kind words and positive review. We strive to go the extra step and provide exceptional customer service. Thank you for your business and we are happy to have you as part of our Feel Good Automotive family. Till next time. Thanks again!

Robert W.
Lathrop, CA
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/24/2020 Category: Service
DANIEL R M. from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 03/24/2020

Thank you for the positive review Robert. Its our pleasure to provide exceptional customer service. Thank you for choosing Central Valley Hyundai for your service needs.

SO
Steven O.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/19/2020 Category: Service
The staff and service
The staff and service are top notch!
DANIEL R M. from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 03/19/2020

We strive for always providing exceptional service and it is great to hear it shows. We appreciate your business. Thank you for the positive review.

03/14/2020 Category: Service
DANIEL R M. from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

PO
Patricia O.
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Always Great Service
I have always had a very courteous and professional service, Thank you!
DANIEL R M. from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

03/13/2020 Category: Service
Alberto at the front desk was very informative.
DANIEL R M. from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

Marlene L.
Angels Camp, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/12/2020 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE
excellent service, as usual!!
DANIEL R M. from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

LR
Lydia R.
Los Banos, CA
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Mitchal in the service department
I like that he explains the service that I will be receiving and answers any questions or concerns that I may have.
He's has great customer service skills. He's just a real nice guy! Give him a raise! He deserves it!

Lydia Ricks
DANIEL R M. from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 03/05/2020

We strive for always providing exceptional service and it is great to hear it shows. We appreciate the great review and thank you for choosing our dealership for your service needs. We love Mitchal too!

Michael B.