Overall Rating 4.5918339/5Overall Rating 4.5918339/5Overall Rating 4.5918339/5Overall Rating 4.5918339/5rating 4.5918339
Overall Rating 2.46939/5Overall Rating 2.46939/5rating 2.46939rating 2.46939rating 2.46939

2019 Hyundai Veloster
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Experience with my service
Had a great experience for Central Valley Hyundai when I took my car in for service five star rating excellent
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

BW
Bill W.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/08/2019 Category: Service
have purchased 9 cars from Central Valley over the last 25 yrs..
Service ( Eric ) MGR is very attentive !
And called me when my Veloster was ready for pick up.
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

We appreciate you choosing Central Valley for your vehicle purchases and service needs. Thank you for the great review.

Charlene S.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
The Best!!!
Hyundai has the best employees and do the best work for their customers... starting with customer service, parts, repair service...to the car wash. They're the best!!! I feel they're honest and that's very important to me. Thank you :)
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Your kind words mean a lot to our dealership.

CK
Christopher K.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
All was excellent except for washing the car, terrible job.
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Samuel H.
Ceres, CA
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Always taking care of my car needs
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Brooke B.
Visalia, CA
Customer service driven
I had the best experience when I took my car in for what I thought was just some electrical issue. Turns out I also had a leak and almost no break pads. They explained every step to me and helped me along the way with timing and cost of the project. They put my mind at ease every step of the way and got rid of any preconceived ideas I had of a nightmare dealership experience. Thank you so much for taking such great care of me and my car.
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

We strive to provide excellent customer service and it's always great to hear that it shows.  Thank you for choosing our dealership for your vehicles needs.

AR
Alejandro R.
Oakdale, CA
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Mr. Martin was very helpful and thorough about the recall service they were going to do for my car. He told me how long it would take and was very polite. He also let me know about some tail lights that went out. If it wasn’t for him I probably would have gotten a ticket. Thanks Mr. Martin! And thank you Hyundai.
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

SD
Shelly D.
Ripon, CA
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Brandon took great care of me and my car! Had my starter problems fixed in a 1/2 day!
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

It's always great to hear how well Brandon takes care of his customers.

Delhi, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
My service was quick and friendly
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

We appreciate you choosing our dealership for your vehicles needs.

Jeanette C.
Turlock, CA
10/29/2019 Category: Service
,,,
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

We appreciate the great review.

Robert W.
Lathrop, CA
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Good job🤙🏻
🤙🏻🤙🏻
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

We greatly appreciate the 5 star review.

Ripon, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Always satisfied here! We had 2 cars in at once for oil changes and 30,000 mile package! Both quick and washed!
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Stephaine S.
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Mitchal is awesome
Great service in and out I get everything done on my car at Central Valley!
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

It's always great to hear how well Mitchal takes care of his customers.

10/25/2019 Category: Service
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/26/2019

We appreciate the great review and thank you for choosing our business.

10/25/2019 Category: Service
great
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Justina M.
Altaville, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service, Thank You Brandon!
Brandon really went above and beyond to make sure I received all my warranty fixes, answered all my questions, addresses all my concerns and was extremely helpful by taking the time to give me the estimate and details of my next routine car care scheduled work and the cost. It is a pretty hefty amount so as a single mother, I appreciate his time for doing that. When my car was finished I received a prompt call and arrangements were made to pick up. Very easy and very nice dealing with Brandon.
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

It's always great to hear how well Brandon takes care of his customers.  Thank you for choosing our dealership and for the great review.

GM
Gerald M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/23/2019 Category: Service
The staff
My car was taken in for service as soon as I arrived. All needed service was explained. The service was completed as described. Very professional!
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Ballico, CA
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
They provided good service and even accepted a competitor coupon for the oil change. Thank you
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Julie F.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
They are always friendly and helpful. They will work to get you financing for the vehicle.
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

We always enjoy hearing positive feedback from our customers.

LL
Liz L.
Oakley, CA
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisor Mitchal Donahue is in a league of his own.
Without pouring the series of unfortunate events into this review that led to the day I came to the service center for a battery replacement, I would like to focus on illuminating the exemplary efforts of Mitchal Donahue instead. As I do not live in the central valley and was spending the weekend on a camping trip with my mom close by, my visit was unplanned and there was a sense of urgency to replace my battery so I could return to my mom at the campsite who did not have cell phone signal to call out. However, the financial toll was of equal concern as I was very limited on available funds to cover what needed to be done. Mitchal suspected my last car battery was installed by another Hyundai dealership during engine repair work done previously and was able to contact them and get additional information that allowed some of the cost of the new battery to be covered by the warranty. He took the extra steps in that regard as well as several other areas that would not be included in standard training provided to Hyundai's employees. Knowing that I had trouble finding their location due to my GPS malfunctioning, he even printed out directions for me to get back to my mom at the campground. He reinforced there are people behind the big corporations and made a difference in my world! Thank you Mitchal!!
JON C M., Service Manager from Central Valley Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

We strive on excellent customer service and it's great to hear that Mitchal lived up to that for you.  Hope you had a great camping trip.