Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Ford Police Interceptor
12/13/2018
Excellent service by experienced mechanics
Chad Miller provided me a quick and accurate diagnosis and resolved the issues in a timely manner. Will certainly be returning with any of my truck issues.

WC
William C.
Nissan Versa
12/12/2018 Category: Service
William said he liked his service. He trusted the work the employees provided. They were up front with the service.

SL
Steven L.
12/11/2018
Fast, Professional Service!
The team at Chad Miller was excellent! I brought my SUV in and they were able to fix my A/C the same day at an affordable price. They came highly recommended and I will be using them again. They've proven themselves worthy of being my go-to shop!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 12/12/2018

Steven, thanks for the review! We're happy to help with anything else you may need. We appreciate the opportunity to take care of you and your vehicle!

FR
Flora R.
Cibolo, TX
Mitsubishi Lancer
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with David. He said that the place did a good job.

RN
Rod N.
Katy, TX
12/09/2018
6 STARS! Honest, High Quality, Fair Price
6 ****** / SIX STARS
My qualification to give this review: I live in Houston. My friend and I maintain, repair and fully restore BMWs as a hobby. We currently have 8 and know them very well.

My son goes to UTSA. He was having minor car problems that we dianosed over video chat and it needed to be fixed immediately. He took it to Chad Miller's. They quickly came up with the same diagnosis, got the work done the same day, did a high quality job, and charged a VERY fair price. The BMW stealership quoted almost double. Then to top it off they gave him a 10% student discount.

WHAT THEY THEY DIDN'T DO:
Play games, charge for unnecessary parts or repairs? nor try to take advantage of a teenager.

WHAT THEY DID:
Incredible customer service, demonstrated professionalism, honesty and integrity, and definitely earned our business.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 12/10/2018

Rod, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review! Our business is fueled by strong core values that include honesty, respect, and genuine care for our fellow humans. Everything we do is in service to our customers and community. Thank you for trusting us to take care of your son's vehicle! We're here if he needs anything else while he's in San Antonio!

Samuel S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/08/2018
Great experience
Chad, and his organization, take the apprehension out of having your vehicle serviced. The service was performed in a cost-effective, professional manner. This was my first visit, but Chad greeted me as if I were a long standing customer. This has become my go-to car service choice.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 12/10/2018

Samuel, thank you for writing a review! It is our intention for every customer -- both new and returning -- to feel as if they are part of our family. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of you! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Ashely M.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Ashely said they are good.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks for the great rating, Ashley!

JV
John V.
Kia Sorento
12/05/2018
Personal attention and honest professional advise.
Chad and his team have always been clear and professional about what service was needed on my cars and their rates are competitive.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 12/06/2018

John, thanks for leaving us a review! We're happy to help in any way we can. We'll see you next time!

PW
Phillip W.
Porsche Cayman
12/05/2018
Professional service
Excellent work and communication about issues. Super friendly staff. Reasonable and realistic pricing
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for your review, Phillip! It is our aim to keep our customers as up-to-date as we are so there are no surprises. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle! We appreicate your business!

NP
Noah P.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
12/04/2018
My favorite place in North San Antonio
Hard to find a good mechanic you can trust. I trust Chad and his group.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 12/06/2018

Noah, thank you for your review! We appreciate your continued trust. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

NG
Norma G.
Volvo S60
12/03/2018
Great job
Thank you for the professional service
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for a great rating! It's our pleasure to help!

Michael M.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he trusts this business and is never up-sold.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for your review, Michael! We appreciate your business!

Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/30/2018
Best in Town!!!
Mr. Miller and his team are on it! Will never take my care anywhere else. If your not going to Chad Miller Auto Care your missing out. Best rates, service and rides to wherever you need to go while your vehicle being worked on by his team of professionals. All in speedy time. What more can you ask for?
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're more than happy to help. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

AK
Ashleigh K.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
11/30/2018
2002 Miata Repair
Service was great from the first phone call to the picking up of the car. Owner was hands on through the whole process and was very polite and helpful. Very conscious about the cost and wanted to try a less costly solutions rather then sticking us with a higher solution right from the beginning. Over all experience was great and we never felt like we were being taking advantage of as women. Would defiantly bring any vehicle here for repair or diagnostics.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/30/2018

Ashleigh, thank you for writing a review! We do our best to work with our customers' schedules and budgets, while still providing quality repairs and attention to detail. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you with your vehicle! We hope to see you again next time your vehicle needs service!

Lou Ann M.
Blanco, TX
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
11/29/2018
Awesome w
As always Chad Miller Auto has come through for us! The excellent, efficient customer service and excellent quality of our repairs is why we keep coming back.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for your review! We are happy to give our customers the service they deserve, and offer a great warranty along with it. Thank you for trusting us to take care of your vehicle! We'll see you next time!

Florence, SC
11/29/2018
Quality, Trust, Staff
Best car service I’ve experienced. Very thorough, very nice owner, well done!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for your review! We're happy to help in any way we can!

LC
Liam C.
11/28/2018
Amazingly helpful and painless
Had to flight later in the day, car broke down, took it in and said my car is f**cked. They laughed and said no problem we will fix it and I left. A day later I get a call saying what was wrong and how much it would cost, I said I need to think about it, 2 days later I call and tell them to do it. 3 days after that i flew home and came to the shop. They handed me the keys, I paid and they said thanks for coming. Perfect shop. Best I’ve ever been to.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for writing a review, Liam! We're glad to have been able to make your repair experience a seamless and convenient one. Thank you for trusting us to take care of your vehicle! We appreciate your business!

11/27/2018
Extra mile due to repair complications
My repair took an extra day because of difficulties with my vehicle. Chad gave me the option of getting a ride back from the shop car, but I didn't feel like waiting so I just took a Lyft. He ended up giving me a discount on the repair to make up for the cost of the rideshare that was more than generous. This extra mile effort that you wouldn't get from a dealership is why I came in.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for your review! We do what we can to lend a hand-- especially when things don't go as planned. It's one way we help carry the burden of auto repair.  Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle! We hope to see you again next time it needs service!

Suzuki SX4
11/25/2018
Don't go there if you did not konw anything about cars...
If you did not know anything about cars, don't go there. They will rip you off.
They talked to you to see how much you know about the car and then determined what to fix and how much they will charge you. I was there and heard the whole conversation.
Don't get me wrong. They ARE very friendly; however, if you don't know anything about cars. Don't go there.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for your feedback. There has to have been some kind of miscommunication or misinterpretation, because that is absolutely not how we do business. Our pricing is set -- we do not base it on a customer's knowledge of automobiles. Our labor times come straight from an industry standard labor guide. The only change we make to our pricing is when we lower it.

We are here to help everyone, whether they are an expert with cars or know nothing about them. If they have any questions, we are more than happy to answer them in as much detail as they want. If you have any other questions or feel you did not get as much detailed explanation as you needed when you were here, please don't hesitate to call us or stop by.

AV
Adam V.
Jeep Commander
11/20/2018
Reliable
I take my car in broken and I pick it up fixed.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/28/2018

Adam, thanks for your review! We appreciate your business. Please let us know if you need anything else!