Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Michael P.
Dodge Caliber
08/17/2018
Chad Miller Auto Care ROCKS!
I almost hate to give this rave review because it will mean he will be busier than ever but he deserves to get all the business he can and you deserve to know you are in good hands with Chad Miller and his crew. We have never been disappointed. He is thorough, good, and reasonable. Who really likes to have to find a mechanic? right, but not this time. We are so thankful that we have him as our mechanic!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 08/20/2018

Michael, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We do our best to accomodate all of our customers' schedules and needs. Our new addition opening soon should help with the busy schedule! It is such a blessing to have great customers like yourself as a part of our CMAC family. Thank you for your trust!

GJ
Gabrielle J.
08/10/2018
Amazing service every time!
Every time I come to Chads, I am warmly greeted, and taken care of. I have never had an issue, and I’ve been coming for a few years now. My mom and I won’t take our cars anywhere else. Amazing service, and an amazing group of men that work there. I am so impressed with how professional, courteous, and trustworthy this company is. Thanks for all you do guys.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 08/13/2018

Gabrielle, thank you for your review! Nobody likes having to take their vehicle to a shop for repair. We do our best to turn that negative situation into a positive experience. Thank you for being a part of our CMAC family! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

AO
Agustin O.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Agustin said the staff provided professionalism, a good cost and they were quick.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 08/10/2018

Agustin, thank you for your review! We appreicate your business!

Jill C.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Jill said the staff at this facility were nice, thorough, quick and honest.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 08/10/2018

Jill, thank you for your review! We are happy to help in any way we can!

JI
Josephine I.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Richard. He said the business did a very nice job. They were excellent. They are a very nice business. They were very reasonable and very clear.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 08/10/2018

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business!

Dagny C.
Mazda Protege5
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Dagny said this business was quick. They did not over charge her.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 08/10/2018

Thanks for the review, Dagny! We always do our best to accomodate our customers' schedules and take care of them quickly. We'll see you next time!

AC
Able C.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Able said the service was good. The work was done fast.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 08/10/2018

Thanks for the review, Able! We're happy to help!

GG
Grant G.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Grant's father. He said that Chad worked them into the schedule and treated them really good. The business did a really good job. They did front end work and now it feels really solid. He is going to be taking it back soon for an oil pan leak.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for your review! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

TC
Teresa C.
08/06/2018
Never Disappointed!
I really needed my oil changed but had an unplanned appointment I needed to get to in an hour. I explained my situation and was willing to make another appointment for another day but Chad told me 'no problem', 'don't worry'....and I was out of there in less than 25 minutes and was able to arrive at my other appointment in plenty of time. Where else can one get that kind of service? (of course, if your vehicle requires something a little more complicated, say, like an engine rebuild, the wait time would definitely be longer, haha) I am a total fan.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for your review, Teresa! We do our best to work with our customers' schedules because we know the value of time. We are glad to have been able to take care of you so quickly! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

AD
Aroldo D.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Arlodo said this business wasn't able to do anything to the vehicle because he's getting deployed. They still showed professionalism getting his vehicle back to his apartment and along the way.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 08/10/2018

Aroldo, thanks for the review! We appreciate your business!

OC
Omar C.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Omar said the employees were really nice, he didn't have to wait very long and it was a great experience for him.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 08/06/2018

Omar, thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!

NG
Nick G.
Honda Civic Si
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Nick said that the facility did what was asked and his vehicle runs well.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/30/2018

Thanks for the review, Nick! We appreciate your business!

07/20/2018
Customer Services
Outstanding customer service where it’s fixed right the first time and delivered at their estimated time of completion. Services might be considered expensive to some but to me it is worth it when it is fixed right the first time. At least I know I am not going to be wasting my time in taking my vehicle back for repeats due to sloppy maintenance. You pay for what you get and in my case excellent service and they stand behind their reputation. Going cheaper is not always good in the long wrong. Thanks to Chad and his team of professional mechanics in getting my vehicle back on the road.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your kind words. We give all of the care and focus that our customers deserve, and make sure to get them back on the road as safely and efficiently as possible. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you! We'll see you next time!

WH
Wayne H.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said the business did an exceptional job.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/24/2018

Thanks for the great rating, Wayne! We're happy to help!

MV
Maria V.
Mazda B3000
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Maria said they are courteous. She likes their promptness and attitudes. The vehicle is running fine and she is very happy with the service.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/24/2018

Maria, thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!

GC
Gilbert C.
07/14/2018
Best auto care!!!!!
The service provided was outstanding and comparable to none!!! The staff is very professional and they treat everyone like family. Keep up the great work.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/18/2018

Gilbert, thank you for writing a review! We are driven by a set of core values that include honesty, integrity, and caring. We treat our customers like family because they ARE part of our CMAC family! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you!

Robert B.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the staff was friendly, and the prices were reasonable.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/18/2018

Robert, thanks for the review! We appreciate your business. Come back and see us again!

Kristina S.
Cibolo, TX
07/13/2018
2004 Honda Accord Transmission
Great customer service. My car was fixed faster than expected. Stayed right at the price quoted. Honest great guys!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/18/2018

Kristina, thank you for your review! We are happy to provide exemplary customer service and quality repairs at a fair price. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle! We hope to see you again next time it needs service--we do everything except paint and body!

TA
Thomas A.
Dodge Dakota
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the business is affordable and convenient.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for your review, Thomas! We're happy to help!

BK
Bob K.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the staff did great and he appreciated the work they did.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 07/18/2018

Thanks for the great rating, Bob! We'll see you next time!