Chad Miller Auto Care

Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017 08:01 PM
Judy T. on 11/21/2017
Judy said this business always does a great job. They are friendly and she stated they make her feel comfortable taking her vehicle there.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017
Rene M. on 11/21/2017
Rene said their service was very good. He got in as soon as possible. The staff were very informative and he did not have any complaints.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017
James F. on 11/20/2017
James said he was pleased with the service this business provided.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017
Kerby H. on 11/20/2017
Kerby said the service at this business is good.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017
Mary A. on 11/19/2017
"2006 Chrysler 300 touring"
I appreciate the special attention you give my aging car. When I leave there, I feel my car was given special care. I have not been disappointed in the service.
Vehicle: Chrysler 300
Service Date: 10/09/2017
Review Created: 11/19/2017 09:20 PM
Jason S. on 11/18/2017
Jason said he appreciates this business because they do good work. They explained everything and they're pretty great.
Vehicle: Buick Regal
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017
Richard T. on 11/13/2017
Richard said this business provided good customer service. They are honest, can be trusted, and have fair prices.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017
Rebecca E. on 11/10/2017
"Car repair"
Second time here. Again they were able to repair the car for about half of what the dealership wanted. Nice people, nice service.
Vehicle: Volvo S60
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 03:24 PM
James J. on 11/09/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Swing and a miss"
Made my appointment three days in advance even arrived about 10-15 early. I was quoted a 45 minute service time that turned into twice as long just for an oil change. They broke my oil cap and tell me they have to get the part delivered should only take 15 minutes for it to arrive. Fine I didn't mind at all. Well that 15 minutes turned into 30 minutes. The guy finally arrives with the part so I thought but no turns out he brought the wrong part. He leaves and I wait for another 20 minutes for him to return. Then someone comes out from the back and says they just so happened to find the right part..... I sat there for over hour waiting on a part to be delivered that they had the whole time!!! So unprofessional and not a single employee apologized for the unnecessary wait time. Better off going to Firestone. LESSON LEARNED!
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 11:10 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/09/2017

Thank you for your feedback. We weren't aware of your dissatisfaction before you left! Please understand that the additional service time was completely unforeseen, and neither of us gained anything from it. We did our best to get you back on the road as quickly as possible.

At this time, we would like to clear up a few misunderstandings. First, just like at a doctor's office, our appointments don't necessarily guarantee that we will be able to start the service right within that time, because there are many things that can cause a service to take longer than expected. Second, the oil cap broke due to it having been cross-threaded by the last person that changed the oil. Finally, we do not keep oil caps in stock here at our facility because every make and model has a particular cap. Because it took longer than expected for the ultimately wrong oil cap to arrive from the dealer the first time, Chad watched for the second delivery to arrive and personally met the driver outside to receive the part so he could install it and finish the oil change immediately.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and would be happy to address any other concerns you may have.

Richard G. on 11/09/2017
Richard said the business provided excellent service.
Vehicle: Ram 1500
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017
Chy E. on 11/07/2017
"Awesome service"
Chad and his mechanics are the best. In the 18 years I've been driving, this has been the best service shop I've ever visited. Service is amazing, prices are fair. My car needed a lot of work, Chad helped me plan what to repair and when so I could work within my budget. I truly like the people at this shop and will seriously mourn losing this place for car repair. when I move. Highly recommend, they will take awesome care of you and your car.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017 03:10 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/08/2017

Chy, thank you for taking the time to write a review! Our goal is to provide customer service that is nothing less than exceptional. That's part of what sets us apart from other businesses in this field. We care about our customers, and treat them like family. Thank you for being a part of our CMAC family! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Christopher W. on 11/06/2017
Christopher said this business provided good service.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/08/2017

Thanks for the great rating, Christopher! We're happy to help in any way we can. Come back and see us again!

Aubrey B. on 11/06/2017
Aubrey said the business was fantastic. They did a good job and completed the work in quick manner.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Jerry R. on 11/06/2017
Jerry said the staff has always been fair and they always give him a ride back and forth. They fix his vehicle in a timely manner. The staff is nice. He will always go back.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 3500
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/08/2017

Thank you for the review, Jerry! We appreciate your continued business. We'll see you next time!

Vicki B. on 11/05/2017
"SUPERIOR SERVICE"
My SUV had to be towed into Chad Miller Auto Care as it was not drivable at all. Even though the shop is extremely busy, they knew the main problem, which they fixed upon receiving the parts. But, then a curveball was thrown and they had to figure out a second problem, which they did. Chad also will use after market parts, which is great savings for me on an older SUV. I haven't found anyone as honest as this place. Plus, they picked me up from home once my vehicle was ready for pick-up. Kudos and highly recommend!
Vehicle: Chrysler Aspen
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/05/2017 07:16 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/08/2017

Vicki, thank you for writing a review! Our team of ASE certified and Master technicians are knowledgeable and always here to help--especially with those curveballs. We work as much as possible with our customers' schedules and budgets, because we understand the burden auto repair can become. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you with your SUV! Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Beau G. on 11/03/2017
"Top Notch place. I won't be going anywhere else. "
One of my least favorite things to do when moving is looking for a trustworthy Auto Care shop. I relied on Yelp to help me find one in San Antonio. Chad Miller had over 60 5 star reviews. Those are earned. I would give 10 stars if I could. Personable, fast, and worth every penny. I've already mentioned them to others. Don't bother going anywhere else.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017 09:22 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/08/2017

Thank you for your review, Beau! It can be difficult to find a trustworthy, customer-oriented auto repair facility--especially when you've just relocated. We are more than happy to be that facility, and help lighten the burden of auto repair. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle! We're glad to have you in our CMAC family!

Latania P. on 11/03/2017
"Great service"
I dropped my car off using the keydrop and the folllow up from here was great. Chad was very personable and got My background info on the car so that all My concerns were addressed. My car is very old and the repairs are going to be costly so I'll have to wait but I was clearly informed as to what was going.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017 05:38 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/08/2017

Latania, thank you for your review! We do our best to keep our customers in the know as much as we are when it comes to our evaluation and repair of their vehicles. That transparency is part of what sets us apart from other businesses in this field. Thank you for choosing Chad Miller Auto Care! We hope to see you again!

Lenny T. on 10/29/2017
"Great place to take vehicle for college student on tight budget"
My son's car stopped running took it to Chad Millers he diagnosed the problem kept in contact as far as cost and time to get work done. My son had his car back and running the same day. Very pleased with the work that was done. Great place to take your car for all your car care needs.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 10/29/2017 07:50 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 10/30/2017

Lenny, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We know how tough it can be on students (and their parents) when their vehicle breaks down. We make it a point to address their concerns as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality and safety. Thank you for choosing Chad Miller Auto Care! Don't hesitate to call if we can help you with anything else!

SIR OLIVER S. on 10/26/2017
"One of many satisfied customers; it's getting difficult to get in on short notice! ."
Chad only does what needs to be done; carefully monitors items maybe needing attention later, and has you in and out in short order with an appointment
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 09:51 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 10/30/2017

Thank you for your review! We understand that the need for auto repair and maintenance can come at inconvenient times. Knowing this, we always try our best to work with our customers' schedules. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle! We'll see you next time!