Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Esther P.
Jeep Liberty
02/15/2019
AMAZING!
I’m a widow- finding trusting people to work with is HUGE since losing my husband. I researched and found Chad’s auto shop and these guys passed all the initial tests! Customer service, friendliness, compassion. As my daughter’s car was the one needing service, I went with her to drop the car and we were both thoroughly impressed. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! When quoted a few days time to complete the job, Chad called us the very NEXT DAY to say her vehicle was ready. Wow! These guys are honest with a great sense of humor which everyone can appreciate. Thank you for being better than good. You guys are amazing!!

EA
Elena A.
Texas
Chrysler Sebring
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Elena said she recommends the place for service.

RI
Ralph I.
02/12/2019
Honest, Clean, Informative, Friendly
Chad is always very helpful and eager to keep my old truck running.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 02/15/2019

Ralph, thanks for the review! We're happy to help in any way we can!

David D.
Texas
02/12/2019 Category: Service
David said he had to make a lot calls due to the facility being really busy, but he understands. He even found the extra work that was going to be done for half the price. He will still bring his vehicle into this facility if he needs any work done.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 02/15/2019

David, thank you for the review! When getting a second quote from another repair facility, it's always important to make sure the same scope of work is being done and same quality of parts are being used. That way, there is a more direct comparison. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you! We'll see you next time!

JO
Jack O.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/06/2019
Honest automotive repair
They did get my truck running again. They didn’t get the service engine soon light to go off, so now inspection is not an option. ?? Guess we try again to find a “go to” mechanic?
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 02/07/2019

Jack, thank you for your review! We're glad to have been able to get you back on the road! We'd like to note that a check engine light will not fail a Texas State Inspection. In addition, we were not made aware of a concern with your check engine light while the truck was here. Because your truck is older, we would've needed to use a different scanning system to retrieve the fault codes and diagnose. If we had known, we would've been happy to do that for you! We can still do that for you if you'd like to bring your truck back. Thank you for your business!

TL
Theodore L.
02/04/2019
The excellent service
Excellent service, the staff was very courteous and reliable. They value honesty and told me strait what exactly needed to get fixed. Price for repair was very fair. I definitely recommend Chad Miller Auto Care.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 02/05/2019

Theodore, thank you for writing a review! We aim to be the shop that people can rely on to give them exceptional service and expert repairs. That is driven by genuine care rather than profit. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of you and your vehicle! We hope to see you again next time your vehicle needs service!

Jesus R.
02/02/2019
Courteous, friendly and knowledgeable...
As always, awesome service.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 02/04/2019

Jesus, thanks for the great rating! We appreciate your business!

Kelly S.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/31/2019
Best place in town
Great service. great people. I am so glad I found Chad Miller's shop.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/31/2019

Kelly, thanks for the review! We're glad you found us too! We appreciate your continued business!

AT
Andrew T.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
01/24/2019
Reliable
Chad and his crew are reliable. They will tel you the truth, and they will not fix something if it ain’t broken. Thanks guys.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/25/2019

Andrew, thanks for your review! The truth is the only thing worth telling. We appreciate your trust!

TW
Tom W.
01/21/2019
Growing Environment
Atmosphere is pleasant. It is simple in the best sense of the word. They listen well to your vehicle needs and are very good at the work they do. The prices are competitive.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/22/2019

Thanks for the review, Tom! We're always happy to help. Thanks for being a part of our CMAC family!

01/19/2019
Always Helpful & Proficient
I sent my boyfriend to take my vehicle in and they were awesome. He really loved all the amenities and they were very timely with a basic oil change. They did only what I had asked for and I'm grateful they respected that since my tires were from Costco and filled with Nitrogen. I hope they continue to grow so that they can service my tires. I've had continued impressed service with Chad Miller's Auto Care.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for your review! We are always happy to help in any way we can. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle! We appreciate your business!

TC
Teresa C.
01/17/2019
Awesome service!
No hassles, always friendly and consistently good service.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/18/2019

Thanks for the review, Teresa! We're happy to help!

NB
Nathaniel B.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Nathaniel said the business did not fix the squealing noise in his engine. He feels he was over charged and he went in for a simple battery change.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/22/2019

Nathaniel, thank you for the feedback. As far as the pricing, we charged less than the price BMW lists the battery. In addition, we charged exactly what the standard labor guide states, as we do with all of our repairs. We were not made aware of your concern with the squealing noise, and it didn't make that noise while it was here. However, if you can bring your vehicle back by, we'll be happy to diagnose that concern if it is still present. You can reach us at 210-558-6661 if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mario C.
Kia Soul
01/14/2019
Great customer service!
The online portal and scheduling is great. The owner Chad Miller and staff are very friendly and professional. Their friendly shuttle service is a life saver! I'm especially great full to Mr. Miller for his honesty and compassion for services rendered in relation to prices. I found my new service auto shop!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the review, Mario! We're glad to offer several services (for example, our complementary shuttle and online scheduling capabilities) that make our customers' experience with us more convenient. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you! We look forward to seeing you next time!

John M.
01/13/2019
FIXED MY CATALYTIC CONVERTER
My daughters vehicle broke down in San Antonio at a football bowl game . The local GM dealer wanted $1400 to repair the catalytic converter on top of the $350 diagnostic charge. I called Chad and he repaired it for less than 1/2! Excellent shop and personal service. Thank you Chad and staff!! John from Iowa
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/14/2019

John, thank you for writing a review! We are more than happy to provide exceptional service and professional repairs without nickel-and-diming people. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of your daughter's vehicle and trusting us to get it back on the road! Please let us know if you need help or advice on anything else!

WA
William A.
Chevrolet Cavalier
01/12/2019
2nd time here with my cavalier. Great service
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks for the great rating, William! We appreciate your continued business!

SD
Sharon D.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/11/2019
Dependability
I can always count on Chad Miller Auto for honest assessments and reasonable prices! That's reassuring.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the review, Sharon! We are happy to help!

James S.
01/09/2019
Consistently excellent service.
Professional service, great advise, no BS, no scam Tactics. If your vehicle doesn’t need it they won’t tell you it does. I have been Chad’s customer for years and have sent both family and friends to him. They are still family and friends. Take your car for service, sit in the office and listen to Chad speaking with customers. I believe you will be impressed both with the service you receive and the honest advise Chad provides to his customers.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/10/2019

James, thank you for your review! It is unfortunate that many businesses in this industry tend to be associated with ripping people off. We are absolutely not part of that mindset. It sounds like a cliche, but honesty really is the best policy. Thank you for being a continued part of our CMAC family! We appreciate your trust!

RD
Richard D.
Lincoln MKZ
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the service was quick, efficient, and delivered by friendly people. The mechanics were competent.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/10/2019

Thanks for the review, Richard! We appreciate the opportunity to help!

Dan G.
Volkswagen CC
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the business always does a good job. They don't overcharge and the staff are trustworthy.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/10/2019

Thanks for the review, Dan! We're happy to help!