Chad Miller Auto Care

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Sir Oliver S. on 04/20/2018
"Again he took my auto 'brake' emergency in at noon and had it out early the next day, without an appointment . .."
His service Is honest, efficient, timely and convenient to my schedule. Congrats on running a smooth operation!
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 04/19/2018
Review Created: 04/20/2018 05:03 PM
Kathleen W. on 04/18/2018
"A businessman who cares"
This is the place to take your vehicle if you want honest, dependable and personal service. They will provide quality service and if they feel you should take your vehicle elsewhere for better assessment and/or service, they will tell you.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 04/17/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018 08:31 PM
Marnie S. on 04/16/2018
"Great Service!"
Chad Miller and his staff are great to work with - so friendly and reliable - won't take my car to any other service center!
Vehicle: GMC Terrain
Review Created: 04/16/2018 07:14 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 04/17/2018

Marnie, thank you for writing a review! We are happy to help in any way we can. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

James S. on 04/15/2018
"Professional,courteous service every time."
I have been a customer of Chad, Tony, and company for years. I bring all my vehicles in for service. I have a 2005 tundra with 162,000 miles on it and it's in great shape because of the service care these guys provide. I have recommended Chad Millers to both friends and family .
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Review Created: 04/15/2018 06:15 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 04/17/2018

Thank you for writing a review, James! We are lucky to have such great customers like you. Thank you for being a part of our CMAC family!

Adriana A. on 04/14/2018
"Great service "
This place has a great customer service and did a great job on a car repairs. If I ever need my car looked at again I will keep bringing it to Chad Miller auto care.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Review Created: 04/14/2018 07:41 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 04/17/2018

Adriana, thank you for your review! We appreciate your trust. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Gary H. on 04/13/2018
"Owner Handled it all...."
Chad handled from beginning to end.....try that at any other auto care place.
Vehicle: Lincoln MKC
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018 06:40 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 04/17/2018

Gary, thanks for the review! We are more than a team here--we're a work family. We are all committed to providing exceptional service to anyone that walks through our door. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you! We appreciate your business!

Terry G. on 04/13/2018
Terry said they love this business. They are honest, do good work, and they trust them.
Vehicle: Acura MDX
Service Date: 04/11/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 04/17/2018

Thanks for the review, Terry! We're happy to help!

Jason C. on 04/13/2018
Jason said the mechanics are honest and they don't try to sell him other things.
Vehicle: Suzuki SX4
Service Date: 04/12/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 04/17/2018

Jason, thanks for the review! We will always provide our customers with all the information they need to make an informed decision regarding their vehicles. Thanks for choosing Chad Miller Auto Care! We appreciate your continued business!

Brandi M. on 04/12/2018
"Fantastic!"
I received the best service at chad miller auto. Everyone was so nice and very knowledgeable. I was able to drop my car off and pick it up at my own convenience. My vehicle issues were fixed and I loved everything about my visit.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 04/02/2018
Review Created: 04/12/2018 06:07 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 04/17/2018

Brandi, thank you for the review! We do our best to work with our customers' schedules to provide the convenience that doesn't always come with the typical auto repair experience. We're here to help in any way we can. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle! We hope to see you again!

David K. on 04/10/2018
"Daughter's Stranded Car Issues"
My daughter's car stopped running on the highway over the weekend and was towed to Chad Miller's garage and on Monday they called me before I even had a chance to call. The team at Chad's did a great job replacing the alternator and battery and after some testing concluded it was a PC board that was under warranty. Chad's team worked with a local Dodge dealership and the repair was completed. Great people and very honest I would recommend to anyone. Thank you Chad Miller.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 04/04/2018
Review Created: 04/10/2018 07:17 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 04/12/2018

David, thank you for writing a review! We care about our customers and treat them like family--even if it is their first time with us. We also understand the burden that being stranded (and having a daughter who is stranded) can be. Our goal is to lighten that burden as much as possible by being attentive, honest, amiable, and respectful. Thank you for trusting us with your daughter's vehicle! Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Teresa C. on 04/10/2018
Teresa said when she goes to this facility, she knows the job is going to get done right.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 04/05/2018
Review Created: 04/10/2018
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 04/12/2018

Thanks for the review, Teresa! We appreciate your business!

Crystal G. on 04/06/2018
Crystal said the employees provided really good customer service. They provided knowledgeable service.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat Wagon
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 04/06/2018
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 04/09/2018

Thanks for the 5-star rating, Crystal! We are lucky to have great customers such as you!

Joshua L. on 04/05/2018
Joshua said the staff were very personable and they provided good customer service. They were honest and didn't jack up the price.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Service Date: 03/28/2018
Review Created: 04/05/2018
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 04/06/2018

Thanks for the review, Joshua! We believe in being 100% transparent in our business. There's no good reason to hide anything. Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle! We hope to see you again!

Jill C. on 04/04/2018
Jill said they were very thorough and nice. The waiting area was nice. Everything was taken care of in one day. She did not have to go back.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 03/29/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 04/06/2018

Thank you for the review, Jill! We're happy to help in any way we can. We'll see you next time!

Gopal S. on 04/04/2018
Gopal said the business diagnosed the issue with the vehicle, and they were able to save him cash.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Traverse
Service Date: 03/29/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 04/06/2018

Gopal, thanks for the great rating! We care about our customers, and do what we can to work with their schedules and budgets. We appreciate your business!

Lindsey W. on 04/02/2018
"Pleasant and honest experience"
Great experience. Did exactly what I asked of them, provided additional potential service without pushing to do it. Will definitely go back to in the future!
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 03/27/2018
Review Created: 04/02/2018 08:21 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 04/04/2018

Lindsey, thank you for your review! We always provide a thorough report of our findings so our customers know the total picture of their vehicles. We then prioritize the findings to help create a plan that works best for our customers. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle! We appreciate the opportunity to help you!

Ute H. on 04/01/2018
"Outstanding service all around!"
The primary objective to get a car serviced/repaired is, of course, the work to be done, but customer service is certainly important. I have taken my car to Chad Miller Auto Care twice now and have not been disappointed. My issues were accurately diagnosed the first time, the cost estimate was right on, I got my car back sooner than expected, and the problems are gone. On my second visit, I was already greeted by name as soon as I walked through the door, even though there was another person right behind me. The waiting area is spotless, and refreshments are provided. And the service includes a complimentary ride home! Very happy and definitely coming back!
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 03/06/2018
Review Created: 04/01/2018 07:42 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 04/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, Ute! We understand that auto repair can be quite a burden. We do our best to help lift that burden by providing exemplary customer service and a friendly, yet professional, atmosphere. Thank you for being a new member of our CMAC family! We'll see you next time!

James W. on 03/27/2018
"AC Repair"
I was very pleased with the friendliness of the staff, and how well I was communicated with. Had a great experience and my AC works great.
Vehicle: Buick Enclave
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 03/27/2018 08:09 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 04/04/2018

James, thank you for writing a review! Good communication is important in any relationship, whether it's business or personal. We keep our customers informed with every step we take, and don't do anything without their approval. Thank you for choosing Chad Miller Auto Care! We hope to see you again next time your vehicle needs service!

Charlene B. on 03/23/2018
"Convenient, with courtesy service."
Chad and expert technicians will help you any way possible. They stand by their products and service.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 03/22/2018
Review Created: 03/23/2018 01:47 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 03/27/2018

Thank you for your review, Charlene! There's a reason our motto is "Modern Repair with Old Fashioned Care." We genuinely care about all of our customers--both new and returning. We are proud of our work, and happily offer a 3-year/30,000-mile warranty on every repair. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you! We hope to see you again!

Mike K. on 03/23/2018
"Always Great Service "
Returned back to Chad Miller to have some basic follow-up service completed, and as usual, the service was completed in a timely manner with no issues.
There is always good conversation with Chad and his team, with Chad explaining the details of the work very clearly, so there aren't any surprises.
I highly recommend Chad and his team with any service that your may need for your car.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 03/22/2018
Review Created: 03/23/2018 09:30 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 03/27/2018

Mike, thank you for the review! Our goal is to get each of our customers back on the road as safely and efficiently as possible without sacrificing quality of service. Thank you for being a part of our CMAC family! We'll see you next time!