Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Michael M.
10/12/2018
Catastrophic encounter
I took my VW Jetta in for an evaluation and was given a list of problems. However, when I picked up my car and drove away, they had not secured the hood latch and the hood flew up while driving away, which destroyed the hood and nearly caused an accident because I could not see. Because the car was old, I just asked them to straighten out the hood. They did this, but the hood fit poorly and the hood had a hydraulic suspension that they did not replace, hence there was no way to prop the hood up. For a problem that they caused, their response was irresponsible.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 10/16/2018

Mr. Montgomery, we have offered multiple times to remedy this mistake ever since it happened over a year ago. We do not have the tools to perform body work, but we have offered to pay to have the hood replaced. It seems that every time we have scheduled something with you, your obligations have not allowed you the time it will take to fix it. Please let us know when your schedule will permit enough time for us to rectify the situation. We're here Monday-Friday from 7:00am-5:30pm, and you can reach us at 210-558-6661.

LL
Lolly L.
Volkswagen Routan
10/04/2018
Great Service!
Thanks Chad Miller for such great service and help working with my warranty! Great and reliable service!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 10/04/2018

Thanks for your review, Lolly! We're happy to work with extended warranty companies if our customers carry policies with them -- especially when it'll save them a lot of money. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you! We appreciate you!

RT
Robert T.
Jeep Patriot
10/03/2018
Great customer service very fast service honest prices Hats Off to Chad Miller‘s Keep up the great work.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 10/04/2018

Thanks for the review, Robert! We are happy to help in any way we can. We'll see you next time!

LD
Luis D.
Toyota Sequoia
10/03/2018
Excellent service!
Chad and his team as a first class operation! The prices are fair and honest and the work is second to none!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 10/04/2018

Luis, thank you for your review! We strive to provide top-notch service to all of the people that give us the opportunity to help. Thank you for your trust! We hope to see you again next time your vehicle needs service!

FH
Frank H.
Texas
INFINITI QX56
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Frank said he really appreciated the owner remembering his name. The service was quick and the staff was open to answering all his questions.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 10/05/2018

Frank, thank you for your review! While we're a professional auto repair facility, we aim to provide a small-town, familiar environment. Thank you for being a part of our CMAC family! We'll see you next time!

An B.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
An said the business was friendly and it took little time.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 10/05/2018

An, thanks for the review! We're happy to help!

GM
Gabriel M.
09/28/2018
Chad Is RAD!
I have always been hesitant to take my car to a mechanic I didn't know. However, my breaks were so shot it forced me to choose between getting my towed to the other side of town (which is expensive in and of itself) to my usual mechanic or driving it around the corner from my house to Chad's. I chose the later and the results were nothing short of EXTRAORDINARY!
Chad was knowledgeable, accomodating, friendly and most importantly HONEST! I am so happy with the service I received from Chad that I will be taking all our family cars to him from now on. I have never had a more positive experience with an auto repair shop in my life. Thank You so much Chad!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 10/01/2018

Gabriel, thank you so much for your review! People don't usually think of having their vehicles repaired as a positive experience, but we sure do everything we can to make that happen. Thank you for trusting us to take care of you and your family! We'll see you next time your vehicles need service!

Mike H.
Castroville, TX
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he has done business with them for quite awhile now and the staff have never done him wrong.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 10/03/2018

Thanks for the review, Mike! We appreciate your continued business!

TY
Thomas Y.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/22/2018
Speedy and Trustworthy Service
Chad has been servicing the vehicles in my family for 18 years. Now at Chad Miller Auto Care, he has raised the bar even more. Thanks Chad for the reliable and trustworthy service you and your team provide. I can come away knowing I received the best professional service and at a great price. I also like it how over the last 18 years you have sometimes talked me out of a service I thought I needed, but you knew I didn't; thanks for the savings!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/24/2018

Thomas, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are beyond grateful that our CMAC family is constantly growing while we work to continue to raise that bar higher. We appreciate your loyalty and trust over the years! We'll see you next time!

John R.
Scion xB
Always great
Chad and Ben are the guys I always interact with at the shop and they are always helpful. The best thing about CMAC is that they are straight forward. I’ve never felt like they weren’t honest with me. I highly recommend this shop.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/24/2018

John, thank you for your review! This industry tends to be perceived as one of deceit and dishonesty, and we are actively working to change that. The only good way of doing business is to be completely up front and honest. That's what our customers deserve, and that's how we operate. Thank you for being a part of our CMAC family! We appreciate your trust!

Sally C.
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service and a place you can trust.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your review, Sally! We appreciate your trust. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you!

Jesus R.
OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!
Thanks again to Chad Miller and his knowledgeable crew...diagnosed my vehicle and fixed the issue in timely and professional manner. I HIGHLY recommend Chad Miller's services on any vehicle issues.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/24/2018

Thanks for the review, Jesus! We are more than happy to help. Thanks for being a part of our CMAC family!

Alfred B.
09/18/2018
Expanding Facility, Same Good Service
Chad Miller must be doing something right! He has expanded his service facilities to accommodate the additional volume of business!

Taken our vehicles to Chad Miller Auto Care numerous times over the last several years for routine oil changes to more complex service.
We are always impressed with their auto service knowledge, as well as with the entire staffs' work-ethic to getting the job done right.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/18/2018

Alfred, thank you for your review! We appreciate your continued business. We are excited for our expansion to be finished, as it certainly will help our efficiency! Thank you for being a part of our CMAC family!

MT
Mike T.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/18/2018
Great work!
Chad's team is awesome. They always do great work and let you know exactly what is going on with your vehicle.
Facility is clean and well organized.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/18/2018

Mike, thank you for your review! We appreciate the opportunity to help you with your vehicle. Thank you for your trust!

Ashely M.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Ashely said the communication is good , they drop him off and pick him up from work. He said they are awesome.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/18/2018

Ashley, thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!

DA
Derek A.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Derek said he loves this business but this time they were backed up and his vehicle was late.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/18/2018

Derek, thanks for the review! We've been blessed with a number of vehicles lately, which also means even more juggling on our end. Either way, we do our best to work with our customers' schedules. Thanks for your patience!

VH
Victoria H.
Fredericksburg, TX
Volvo S40
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Victoria said they had good service..
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks for the great rating, Victoria! We look forward to seeing you again next time your vehicle needs service!

MK
Mary K.
Texas
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary. She said the staff was really good and she was really happy with the service.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks for the review, Mary! We're happy to help in any way we can!

Michael W.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they are very friendly, they do excellent work and they cost less than the Ford dealership. .
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/18/2018

Michael, thanks for the review! We appreciate your business!

LW
LIz W.
Dodge Neon
09/08/2018
Reliable, affordable & fast!
I have an old car so whenever it acts up on me, I know the Chad Miller crew will get it fixed in a timely fashion at a low cost with reliable parts! It doesn’t hurt that they’re funny & friendly too! 🤩
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/18/2018

Liz, thank you for writing a review! Car repair can be quite a negative situation, so we do what we can to turn it into a positive experience. Thank you for being a part of our CMAC family! We'll see you next time!