Channel Ridge Auto Repair Inc

Madison S.
Whittier, CA
04/07/2020
Scam artists.
After misdiagnosing my car TWICE and charging me nearly $1000 for unneeded repairs, I can surely say Marvin has no idea what he is doing. He used YouTube to diagnose my car (so professional), contradicted himself about what repairs he had and had not already made, and didn't even know where some parts in my car we're located. He talked down to me and tried to take advantage of me because I am a female. Now he refuses to give me a refund. If I could him zero stars, I would. DO NOT TAKE YOUR VEHICLE HERE.

EW
Elaina W.
Jeep Patriot
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Elaina said the employee is honest, thorough, informative, doesn't take advantage of the customer and even shows her the parts that are being replaced. She's been a customer for 20 years.

TD
Tracy D.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Tracy said this business did very good.

ER
Eddie R.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Eddie said he had quite a bit of work done there and he feels like they treated him right. They did good work and he is happy with them.

Chuck C.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Chuck said he has known the owner for 20 years and he takes good care of his vehicle.

DN
David N.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
David said that he has been going to the place for thirty years.