Latest Review over 4 years ago

PAM and DORIAN Z.
Geo Prizm
10/31/2013
Excellent Auto Repair Shop
When Chantilly Shell fixes your car, it stays fixed, and you get your car back the next day. They are the best around.

JJ
JULIA J.
10/27/2013
always honest and explains everything
when i go to a dealership for service and ask the mechanic to explain what he did and why, i never understand what im being told. thank god my younger son was an auto mechanic. he is not here anymore to explain. When i go to chantilly shell, i get that explanation now and if i dont understand, they have the patience enough to clarify!! So 5 stars for overall!!!!

SV
SENE V.
Nissan Frontier
10/24/2013
Staff is very customer-friendly and knwoledgeable.
I appreciate the services provided by Chantilly Shell. The location is conveniently accessible. Staff is always friendly and ready to assist customers. I bring my truck for all needed repairs and trust their workmanship. Keep up the excellent work.

HE
HELEN E.
Saturn Ion 2
10/11/2013
Love this garage!
Truthful and fair....what more can you ask for in your garage.

HE
HELEN E.
Saturn Vue
09/24/2013
Honesty Matters
I love going to this garage! These people are friendly and easy to deal with. Most importantly, they don't try to sell me stuff I don't need.

PW
PATRICK W.
Springfield, VA
Ford Windstar
09/21/2013
Ameen has my vehicle ready on time, everytime.
I have been going to Chantilly Shell for almost four years, I drop it off, go to work, and my vehicle is ready when promised. I highly recommend Ameen and his technicians to get the job done right.

TL
TIM L.
09/06/2013
Van Repair
They did a great job fixing my van at what I consider a fair price. The service manager is very friendly and I am very happy I came to them.

JOYCE & C. M. SR B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
09/02/2013
Maintenance Service on Chevrolet Cavalier Aug 31
My car was accepted accepted for service despite a busy schedule. The work was performed with efficiency, and I was called the same day upon completion.

SP
SUSAN & TOM P.
Toyota Pickup
08/28/2013
Dependable
Excellent work and have used this place for my car(s) for over 20 years.

RD
ROGER E D.
Centreville, VA
Lexus ES 300
08/26/2013
Knowledge & friendly attitude.
Everthing from start to ending was just very professional and first class.

EH
ERIC H.
Cadillac DeVille
08/21/2013
see below
Ameen,
Thanks great service on 2002 Cadillac. Running well.

TK
TONY K.
Centreville, VA
Honda Accord
08/20/2013
Great Service. Perfect work
Had an accident that required suspension work. Mr. Ameen & staff were very courteous and helpful. Car and service got taken care of superfast. They worked with my insurance company and got things taken care of and just called me to pick up the car when it was finished!! Drives even better than before and I am very happy with their work. They are my choice for all my car needs. Thank you all. Tony K

SHANNON H.
Mercedes-Benz E320
08/08/2013
The Three As
Everyone Able, Available, and Affable...

Honest, excellent communication and good mechanics

NP
NORMA P.
Ford Windstar
07/19/2013
Charles was very helpful and taught me about alternators and why my needed replacement.
I'll return with my car in the future. I feel like you guys were honest, competent and taking me home while you were working on my van.

MT
MALLORY & JONATHAN T.
Toyota Matrix
07/04/2013
Oil Change
My wife and I have been real pleased with the work you've done on our cars. Especially, this past visit they fixed a flat tire that we were unaware of before heading out of town. Thanks!

Jon

LQ
LORA LEE & PATRICK Q.
Aldie, VA
Mercury Sable
07/04/2013
Very polite, honest and know their stuff when it comes to mechanics. Hard to find these days.

AP
AHMED P.
Infiniti I30
06/29/2013
The friendly service.
Amin is a pleasant and very friendly person. We are going because of him and his excellent service.

JOHN H.
Pontiac Vibe
06/27/2013
great service
Shop keeps records of what maintenance is needed on what dates. Service is professional and performed in a timely manner.

DONNA & BRUCE C.
06/19/2013
Service & Honesty
We love Kendall, he is the best. We love the service and feel that they try to be fair regarding costs and are honest. We bring up all 3 of our cars - will no longer use the dealers. We do recommend often.

MARSHA P.
Honda Accord
06/15/2013
Always helpful and honest
Wouldn't take my car anywhere else