AA
Anu A.
Chantilly, VA
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Anu said the staff members were very up-front with the charges, what the vehicle needs and was very convenient.

Aditya M.
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Aditya said it's a good location, they are fair in their prices, the service was good, and it was good with them so far.

GR
GARY A R.
Oakton, VA
05/11/2021
Quality Service
Recently the battery on my Chrysler died. Rapid service saw me driving out of Chantilly Shell in 20 minutes. Quick service with very courteous care. Best

GB
GEORGE B.
05/05/2021
Review that evy customer should read.
As previously stated I have been a resident of Fairfax county for a little less than two years. When I first moved here I did take my car to dealer. When I found Chantilly Shell I was delighted to find more than an adequate replacement but a superior replacement for my car needs. They are honest knowledgeable and very competitive in price and quality work.
Keep doing what your doing and your business will continue to grow and flourish.
Thanks for all that you.
A very satisfied loyal customer.
George Bowers

FV
FRANK C V.
05/05/2021
Geat Service, timely, professional and friendly folks.
Concerned about a brake noise I called and scheduled a mechanical check at Chantilly Shell and was pleasantly surprised when after checking the car over it was determined that there was no problem with the brakes. Rather, the noise was likely from infrequent use. Brian called with the recommendation that we do nothing but just watch to see whether the noise continues or gets worse. We always get a straight answer and excellent service from Chantilly Shell. We certainly recommend them for any mechanical work in addition to regular service.

AA

MICKI K.
Clifton, VA
04/28/2021
Very honest & ethical
The car dealer where I purchased my car told me I needed all kinds of work on my car… I took my car to Chantilly Shell because I knew I could trust them for the truth. They were honest and told me what really needed to be done. I appreciate their integrity and the reasonable pricing.

GP
GUSTAVO A P.
04/07/2021
Always pleased
This is the only repair shop I trust because they always find the problem and all the mechanics are fair and don’t add extra repair to my bill. The shop manager is honest and very professional. Keep up the great job.

WL
William L.
Virginia
Chrysler Pacifica
04/06/2021 Category: Service
William said he really likes them and they do a good job.

VA
Victor A.
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Victor said the staff found the problem of his vehicle, fixed it and did a good service.

EA
Emanuel A.
Springfield, VA
Nissan Maxima
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Emanuel said the business provided good service.

LI
LYNNE & SCOTTIE I.
Manassas, VA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/06/2021
Always Dependable!
We always go to Chantilly for our car repairs. Brian is always looking out for us to make sure we get an appointment right away. Prices are always fair and we are able to get a loaner if needed.
Great Service!

RODNEY B.
Manassas, VA
Honda Accord Wgn
03/02/2021
1 Stop SHOP for safety/emissions/mechanic work and more.
last day of the Month on Saturday, my tags expired, i need some work as well. The Team here were able to fit me in finish work on car as well as do the emissions. All in a about two hours while still taking care of all the other customers

TD
TIMOTHY D.
03/02/2021
Fast Service & Knowledgeable Mechanics for a right price.
The mechanics always do a thorough job. I’ve never had to bring my car back due to a faulty fix. They always do a detailed review and note other work that needs to be done - and you never feel like they’re trying to sell you on something you don’t need like so many other places do.

SCOTT H.
02/28/2021
I failed an inspection and needed some work on the steering assembly. Brian, as usual, had the truck fixed in record time and at a lower cost than I predicted. Always good service here.