GM
GEORGIANNE and THOMAS M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2019
Dependable Excellent Auto Service
Brian was very helpful in informing me about what was best, and the mechanics did an excellent job! Top notch Service and followup. I highly recommend Chantilly Shell,& will be bringing my other vehicles here in the future.

Dan M.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Laura. She said that the staff is very personable and explains everything. She mentioned she appreciated that the business had a loaner vehicle available.

Dan M.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Laura said that the staff is very personable and explains everything. She mentioned she appreciated that the business had a loaner vehicle available.

LW
Laurie W.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Laurie said the staff did more than she expected to assure her vehicle was running well.

GL
Gisele L.
Ford Expedition EL
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Gisele said the business's staff was polite and professional.

ER
ERNEST L R.
Dodge Charger
05/24/2019
Friendly staff
Brian and his crew are off the charts when it comes to customer service. Ask a question, no problems with an answer. prices are reasonable and fair. I would recommend Chantilly Shell to all my friends.
BRIAN Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Chantilly Shell responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for the kind review as always i'm glad we were able to take of your repair needs. Until your next service happy and safe motoring !

BRIAN YOUNG, SERVICE MANAGER

Dominique B.
Centreville, VA
Audi Q5
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Dominique said the price was what he had told her it would be and they did it in the time she was told it would be. The waiting area metal chairs are quite uncomfortable to sit in for a long period of time.

SP
SUSAN and TOM P.
04/30/2019
My Auto repair center
I've been going to the Chantilly shell for over 30 years. They are under new management, but they put our van through some exhaustive tests to determine the root cause. I highly recommend this service center for your vehicle.
BRIAN Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Chantilly Shell responded on 05/02/2019

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW AND THE CONFIDENCE TO ALLOW US TO SERVE YOU ! WE HOPE TO BE ABLE TO CONTINUE MEETING YOUR, REPAIR AND SERVICE NEEDS IN THE FUTURE.

SAFE MOTORING ! BRIAN YOUNG, SERVICE MANAGER

RIAZ M.
04/20/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
I have been going to Chantilly Shell for over 20 years because they provide the best service with a good price. Their waiting area is nice and clean.
Thank you Chantilly Shell for serving your community.

Ms. Riaz
BRIAN Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Chantilly Shell responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for your patronage and letting us serve your auto needs, we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

BRIAN YOUNG, SERVICE MANAGER

SK
Sandra K.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Sandra said the business completed all the vehicle needs quickly. She is very happy with them.

GP
Gustavo P.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Gustavo said the staff are honest. They always find the issue and do not try to oversell him.

PC
P C.
Clifton, VA
08/13/2018
Sloppy Work that put me in a very dangerous place
After my Service Engine Light turned on, I dropped of my car the very next morning at Shell Chantilly.

When I dropped off my car, Mr Ahmeed suggested a tune-up. Well, it may as well have been called a tune-down because my car LITERALLY died during the first drive after the 'tune- down' that cost me $365 in parts and $414 in labor. Alone, at night on a very busy highway (495), I was stranded and had to get a tow to have it towed back to Shell Chantilly, and an Uber for a total of $150 just to get to safety. Upon a look over, Shell Chantilly simple told me, 'So sorry. We probably left the pump loosened after changing the spark plugs'. They did not bother to offer to help out with the towing expenses that THEY caused.

All-in-all, their amazing sloppy work of a tune-down cost me a grand total $1,000! So if you want to Shell Out (no pun intended) for a costly, dangerous experience that could your life, this is the place

PC
P C.
08/13/2018
Sloppy Work
After my Check Engine light came on, I took my car the day after to Shell Chantilly to be looked at.

After review, Mr Ahmeed suggested a tune up. Well, it may just as well have been called a 'tune down' because after spending $359 in parts, and $414 in labor, my car LITERALLY died after the first drive from getting it back from the 'tune-down'. Alone, at night, on a busy highway, I had to call for a tow truck and Uber just to get to safety. All of that cost me another $150 dollars.

My car was towed back to this place, where they told me, 'So sorry. We most likely did not clamp the hose properly when we changed the spark plugs during the tune up'. Well great, that mistake cost me $150. They did not offer to help with the expenses THEY caused.

All-in-all, this amazingly sloppy job of a tune-up cost me approximately $1,000 in total.

PZ
PAM and DORIAN Z.
Geo Prizm
10/31/2013
Excellent Auto Repair Shop
When Chantilly Shell fixes your car, it stays fixed, and you get your car back the next day. They are the best around.

JJ
JULIA J.
10/27/2013
always honest and explains everything
when i go to a dealership for service and ask the mechanic to explain what he did and why, i never understand what im being told. thank god my younger son was an auto mechanic. he is not here anymore to explain. When i go to chantilly shell, i get that explanation now and if i dont understand, they have the patience enough to clarify!! So 5 stars for overall!!!!

SV
SENE V.
Nissan Frontier
10/24/2013
Staff is very customer-friendly and knwoledgeable.
I appreciate the services provided by Chantilly Shell. The location is conveniently accessible. Staff is always friendly and ready to assist customers. I bring my truck for all needed repairs and trust their workmanship. Keep up the excellent work.

HE
HELEN E.
Saturn Ion 2
10/11/2013
Love this garage!
Truthful and fair....what more can you ask for in your garage.

HE
HELEN E.
Saturn Vue
09/24/2013
Honesty Matters
I love going to this garage! These people are friendly and easy to deal with. Most importantly, they don't try to sell me stuff I don't need.

PW
PATRICK W.
Springfield, VA
Ford Windstar
09/21/2013
Ameen has my vehicle ready on time, everytime.
I have been going to Chantilly Shell for almost four years, I drop it off, go to work, and my vehicle is ready when promised. I highly recommend Ameen and his technicians to get the job done right.

TL
TIM L.
09/06/2013
Van Repair
They did a great job fixing my van at what I consider a fair price. The service manager is very friendly and I am very happy I came to them.