LI
Manassas, VA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/06/2021
Always Dependable!
We always go to Chantilly for our car repairs. Brian is always looking out for us to make sure we get an appointment right away. Prices are always fair and we are able to get a loaner if needed.
Great Service!

RODNEY B.
Manassas, VA
Honda Accord Wgn
03/02/2021
1 Stop SHOP for safety/emissions/mechanic work and more.
last day of the Month on Saturday, my tags expired, i need some work as well. The Team here were able to fit me in finish work on car as well as do the emissions. All in a about two hours while still taking care of all the other customers

TD
TIMOTHY D.
03/02/2021
Fast Service & Knowledgeable Mechanics for a right price.
The mechanics always do a thorough job. I’ve never had to bring my car back due to a faulty fix. They always do a detailed review and note other work that needs to be done - and you never feel like they’re trying to sell you on something you don’t need like so many other places do.

SCOTT H.
02/28/2021
I failed an inspection and needed some work on the steering assembly. Brian, as usual, had the truck fixed in record time and at a lower cost than I predicted. Always good service here.

TH
TERESA H.
Jeep Wrangler JK
02/26/2021
Great experience!
This is the 3rd of the fourth time that I have had my car serviced here. They are always extremely helpful knowledgeable and trustworthy, all rare combinations this day and age, but these guys don't disappoint! Highly recommend!

MARSHA & MIKE P.
South Riding, VA
Honda Civic Cpe
02/25/2021
ALWAYS EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!
Have been taking my/our cars to that station for 25 years -- ALWAYS EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

KC
Keneth C.
Lorton, VA
Volvo V70
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Keneth said everyone was friendly and everything was fantastic.

Shahram S.
Ashburn, VA
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Shahram said they are the nicest people.

OV
Oguzhn V.
Mercedes-Benz C250
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Oguzhn said he took his vehicle to this business twice for oil change and inspection, and both times the staff did a good job.

AF
Alain F.
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Alain said they were prompt with the service. They were professional. Good quality service. Right price.

DAVID H.
Mercury Sable
01/09/2021
Very fast repairs
I have been a customer of Chantilly Shell for many years. They have regularly completed repairs in 1 day or if it is a large repair, they have been accurate in their estimate for completion. Pricing is always fair as well.

ME
Mansour E.
Chantilly, VA
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Mansoor. He said the staff provided a great service and he is very thankful for the wonderful job they do.

SCOTT H.
01/03/2021
Great Service and Cost
Always good service here, and costs are always lower than expected. Brian is very good with recommendations.

GB
GEORGE B.
12/31/2020
Honest
Always feel I'm being told the truth about the service needed, very refreshing in these times.

MK
MICKI K.
Clifton, VA
12/22/2020
Efficient and Friendly Service
I loved the ease of making the appointment online. They serviced my car at my exact appointment time and contacted me when it was ready. I did the night drop the night before the and night cashier was very professional and courteous. Overall a great experience - I highly recommend!