Checkered Flag Hyundai World

Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5Overall Rating 3.2/5

Shawn M.
Frisco, NC
02/26/2021 Category: Sales
Love my 21 Tucson
Got a great deal. Thanks to Jeff Griffin.

AG
Arman G.
02/22/2021 Category: Sales
Purchase a new Hyandai
I highly recommend checkerd Flag Hyandai world for their first class customer service, no haggle pricing, patience, professionalism making the purchase a fun and great experience!!!

PR
Patrick R.
02/10/2021 Category: Sales
Checkered Flag Hyundai World Purchase Experience
The sales personnel at this dealership are wonderful. They take to time to listen to your needs, only show the vehicles that meet your needs, clearly explain all costs, and ensure you get all the discounts that you qualify for.

Joseph W.
Wilmington, NC
2021 Hyundai Sonata Hev
02/05/2021 Category: Sales
Amazing service
I walked in there with no idea what kind of car I wanted and I told him what I wanted in a car and they pointed me in the right direction not trying to rip me off and help me out all the way through the end and even after I got the car I highly recommend asking for Kristi Airington

01/30/2021 Category: Sales
Great dealership experience
Friendly and informative staff! Did not feel pressured into making a decision that was not right for me.

Michael H.
01/21/2021 Category: Sales
Checkered Flag Hyundia purchase
Purchased a new 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe during the end of year sales. Experience was easy, Robert did all the paperwork including the DMV transfer, making the entire process quick and efficient.

RO
Robert O.
01/20/2021 Category: Sales
Joey and Brian were awesome to work with and understanding of our budget and needs. We were able to drive away with exactly what we wanted for the price that we needed. Highly recommend.

Chasity H.
01/19/2021 Category: Sales
Love this place!!
Paul was phenomenal!!!! He made the process of purchasing my vehicle a breeze! He listen to my needs and wants for my new Palisade!! I would recommend checker flag hundred times !!!

PP
Prashant P.
Norfolk, VA
01/15/2021 Category: Sales
Santafe - prashant
Exceptional

01/12/2021 Category: Sales
Great Car Buying Experience
By far the most enjoying and painless car buying experience.

WW
Wilma W.
Hampton, VA
01/08/2021 Category: Sales
Outstanding Service
Very friendly agent, Kristi Airington, @ Checkered Flag Hyundai, in Virginia Beach made us feel important, her demeanor was very welcoming. She wasn’t annoyed because we asked a lot of question, and she also explained everything to us before we signed. She didn’t try to force us to buy amenities we didn’t need. It was a great car buying experience.

LH
Lindsay H.
01/08/2021 Category: Sales
Kristi made the buying car process smooth and enjoyable! She was great and personable. I will recommend her to other friends about purchasing a car. If it wasn’t for Kristi’s service I probably wouldn’t of bought a car that day! She made me feel relaxed and not overwhelmed! She took the time to explain everything with us! Go see Kristi

Donna G.
Norfolk, VA
01/02/2021 Category: Sales
Car buying
Got a great Vehicle for a fair price

James P.
12/30/2020 Category: Sales
Purchase of new Hyundai Tucson.
Dealt with Jeff Griffin. He was great to work with. Very professional yet very friendly. I've now purchased several vehicles from Jeff and the next time I purchase a new vehicle I will once again request him. Thank you Jeff for being my advocate and for making the process so easy.

12/22/2020 Category: Sales
Great experience, but small discount
The staff was personable and knowledgeable. Discounts on the Palisade are minimal with the “no haggle” sales policy. This is likely due to the demand for this vehicle.