Checkered Flag Hyundai World

Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5

EC
Edward C.
05/13/2021 Category: Sales
Paul Hamm was my salesman and has very good technique and patient explaining all details. Am a senior and he did not make me feel like an idiot when explaining things to me. He deserves a raise! The rest of the staff was also very nice and helpful

SF
Stephane F.
05/03/2021 Category: Sales
Buyer beware
The car I bought already had 550 miles on it and I was not told this ahead of time. Also, the front passenger seat upholstery had oil stains on it that I didn't notice until I got home. I wasn't given an opportunity to test drive the car (I drove another car.) If I had been able to test drive the car I bought I would have noticed the high mileage and the oil stains.

KP
Karen P.
04/25/2021 Category: Sales
Courteous and friendly! Excellent customer service!
Courteous and friendly! Excellent customer service! Because I already had purchased a car recently all my preliminary work was done over the phone. I knew before I have to go there whether they had the car I wanted and whether or not a qualified. Always great to work with such a great staff! I always recommend them.

Michael W.
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2021 Category: Sales
Exceptional Buying Experience
I believe the biggest reason we had an extremely satisfying new car purchase was because our Sales Representative, Mr. Brandon Holley, was exceptional! He was patient with us, in fact, stayed in touch with us for the last 24 months! He knew our personal situation and what type of vehicle would be best. We leaned on him a lot in the last few months and test drove multiple vehicles, but Brandon stayed with us the whole way and made sure we bought the best vehicle for us. He was exceptional throughout the process, often reaching out by text to let us know the status. We felt like we got the right vehicle for the right price, not sure how much better the experience can be!

CG
Christina G.
04/21/2021 Category: Sales
Love it here!
I highly recommend Anthony! He was a great salesman. I have nothing bad to say about my experience here and I will bring my daughter here when it’s time for her to buy a car!

RO

KR
Kevin R.
Moyock, NC
04/17/2021 Category: Sales
Amazing sales people! No pressure!
One of the best car buying experiences I have had. The process was fast and simple. I appreciated the “no pressure” sales. Our salesperson was great; she was knowledgeable and able to answer all our questions. We will be back!

Jacquelyn F.
04/08/2021 Category: Sales
Third Hyundai
Third buy/ lease at Checkered Flag. Loved all three cars and sales treatment. Was treated with respect and met my needs.

Michael S.
04/06/2021 Category: Sales
But your next car here
Great place for buying and servicing your car.

2021 Hyundai Sonata
04/03/2021 Category: Sales
New Purchase Experience
My experience at Checkered Flag was a good one. I made three trips, one to check out two different models, the second to test drive both models and the third to purchase the model I picked.

Susan C.
Rockville, MD
03/29/2021 Category: Sales
Happy with my new Tucson
I enjoyed working with Checkered Flag and especially liked our salesman, Tommy Washington.

ND
Nancy D.
Norfolk, VA
2021 Hyundai Venue
03/24/2021 Category: Sales
Great dealership
Best company to buy a car from! No hassle or pressure. Very friendly and helpful!

AR
Anthony R.
03/23/2021 Category: Sales
Good dealership
The leadership is impeccable! I am a loyalist, and can say that this is MY place to buy or at least start a new purchase. I have no reason (for 11 years) to think otherwise so far!

Janice M.
Portsmouth, VA
2021 Hyundai Accent
03/23/2021 Category: Sales
Great people
Tommy Washington was my salesman. He was very pleasant and great to be around. He answered all my questions. I would buy another car from him in the future.

AE
Anna E.
03/22/2021 Category: Sales
Anthony was great
I recommend Anthony as a sales person. Fantastic. Knowledgeable but not pushy.