Checkered Flag Hyundai World

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5

Jamal H.
07/26/2021 Category: Sales
Exceptional customer service
Paul was an amazing salesman. He answered all my questions , guided me through the entire buying process. Definitely recommend him to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

Dwann P.
Portsmouth, VA
07/18/2021 Category: Sales
The atmosphere and the salesmen
They don't make you buy a car you don't want but help you buy the car you need. Explaining things to you about every car to find the right car for you.

CR
Carrie R.
07/14/2021 Category: Sales
Easy car shopping experience
Great value for all I got on my car. Quick, easy, and painless car shopping. Go see Steve Pugh at Checkered Flag Hyundai.

JJ
James J.
07/07/2021 Category: Sales
Ask for Tommy
I THINK the dealership is excellent, but I KNOW that my salesman, Tommy, is outstanding. I really enjoyed talking with him, and he did a very good job of finding me a car that I liked.

Juan Pablo M.
2021 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2021 Category: Sales
Best sales person ever
Hands down one of the easiest purchase of my life. Very happy on how the were able to show and present everything the could offer.

Jake S.
Jacksonville, FL
2022 Hyundai Kona
07/01/2021 Category: Sales
I enjoyed how easy it was to get a car, I walked in tested out the vehicle of my choice, and bought it within the first 2 hours of being there. and the customer service was excellent to too it all off.

Stacy M.
Orlando, FL
06/19/2021 Category: Sales
Exceptional service!!!
Jeff Griffin is the best!!

AW
Andrew W.
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hev
Exceptional Salesperson
Steve Pugh is great.

Marc L.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
Friendly no hassle sales
They help to ensure you get the vehicle you wanted

KR
Kathy R.
06/17/2021 Category: Sales
The entire process went smoothly and easily. Also the salesperson was very knowledgeable.
The salesperson was very knowledgeable, helpful, and easy to deal with. The process of purchasing the car went smoothly. Also the operating systems of the car-which were all new to me-were set up and explained.

HG
Heather G.
06/13/2021 Category: Sales
Great experience
Martene Hogan was incredible along with all the staff. Highly recommended you go see this dealership! No pressure, total transparency, fair and honest dealings, and super friendly.

RA
Rachel A.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
06/03/2021 Category: Sales
Brandon is the Best!!
I thought I wanted a Toyota Highlander for so long. I was wrong. The only way I knew I was wrong was because Brandon Holley showed me how much more I could get for my money with the Hyundai Palisade. I was beyond impressed with his knowledge of the Hyundai but also the Toyota I was comparing it to. He easily showed me my options without pressuring me into a sale. He pinpointed the features I was looking for in a vehicle and sold me a car I was in love with instead of something I was just settling for. I am smiling ear-to-ear everyday in my new vehicle which has everything I wanted and MORE because Brandon showed me a vehicle I wouldn't have even considered before stepping into this dealership. THANK YOU BRANDON!

06/02/2021 Category: Sales
Friendly personnel and no hassle pricing
Would recommend to friends

TD
Tammi D.
2021 Hyundai Sonata Hev
06/01/2021 Category: Sales
Professional, Knowledgeable and Service Oriented
Great people (especially Jeff Griffin), great looking facility, and the inventory was extensive. All around superb experience.

PS. If you ask for Jeff you won’t be disappointed!

Michael B.