Checkered Flag Hyundai World

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

Curtis B.
South Boston, VA
2021 Hyundai Tucson
11/18/2020 Category: Sales
Best customer service ever
They were great all the way around!

SK
Sean K.
2021 Hyundai Kona
11/09/2020 Category: Sales
Great staff great service especially Kristi
Kristi is a awesome sales person who will work to get you what you’re able to get at a price point you set. Very nice and fastest process I’ve done when buying a car.

2021 Hyundai Palisade
11/04/2020 Category: Sales
Pleasant experience
It is always a Pleasant experience when you are purchasing any item. So often when you’re out shopping you are pestered by numerous people continually coming up to you and saying, may I help you. Then another one and another one and another one asking the same question.At Hyundai my spouse and I were never pressured, followed around Like we were up to something, or constantly asked questions on how we could be helped.

When we had made our decision, we asked for a sales person and was surprised how easy it was to go through the process of purchasing the vehicle. Our greatest surprise was the final out the door package price. No other dealer could match it. First name

VG
Veronica G.
Suffolk, VA
11/01/2020 Category: Sales
Great Experience, felt comfortable in my purchase
Sales person Tommy Washington was very friendly. My husband and I felt like he was very honest in things he was saying to us about the SUV Santa Fe and dealing with the purchasing of the Santa Fe.. Tommy was very helpful in helping me to set up my Blue tooth.. Thanks Tommy ... continued with your Genuine personality.

MJ
Michelle J.
2020 Hyundai Venue
11/01/2020 Category: Sales
I had the best time at this dealership. We sat there for eight hours trying to figure out what car we wanted. Tommy got us the best deal possible and the car that we wanted that we had seen online. We will be coming back soon for another car! He has great customer service & really cares . He didn’t try to just sell us a car, he made sure it was what we wanted !

Jackie W.
Washington
IF YOU GO HERE you have to ask for Tommy Washington (no we’re not related) he’s the best sales man I have met in such a very long time my and wife were able to get a deal done that we saw fit and this man moved heaven and earth to make it happen. Thank you Tommy

2021 Hyundai Kona
10/31/2020 Category: Sales
Good service. Large inventory.
Very friendly helpful staff. No surprises. Great cars!

James D.
2021 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/25/2020 Category: Sales
Rich Jakubs #1 Salesman!!!
Was referred to Rich Jakubs by a friend who just bought a Hyundai Sonata Hybrid from Rich and told us they had a black one at the dealership and I should go see Rich. Definitely the right decision as we bought the car that same day. No question Rich is a Top Tier Salesman at a Top Tier Dealership for a reason. Thanks for making the purchase painless and easy! We are extremely happy with our purchase.

MN
Michelle N.
Chesapeake, VA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2020 Category: Sales
Best Car Buying Experience Ever!
Loved the no-haggle but extremely competitive pricing, the performance of the car we chose and Hyundai's warranty. Even with all of that good stuff, the best part of our experience was Kristi, our salesperson. She was super knowledgeable and helped us pick the right model, she was patient and fun to work with even though we test drove several models that we weren't originally looking at, and even made the paperwork/financing process painless. Without a doubt the best car buying experience we've ever had!

Newport News, VA
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/21/2020 Category: Sales
Great!
Great service all around. Great prices, great car, great procedures. 10/10!

2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/20/2020 Category: Sales
Never say never
Hyundai is the only company that was willing and able to put me in a new 2020 vehicle. My finances were fine but my credit wasn’t and everyone knows that’s a killer when it comes to loans unless they are secure loans. I was given top notch treatment until a deal was able to be worked out. I’m a huge Chevy guy but now they come second and my loyalty lies with Hyundai.

NK
Nigel K.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/19/2020 Category: Sales
Palisade Purchase
I was thrilled with the exceptional service and professionalism that the Checkered Flag staff displayed. The entire deal was great from start to finish.

KP
Karen P.
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/17/2020 Category: Sales
Great experience at Hyundai World!
From start to finish especially during this time of Covid everyone was wonderful, supportive, knowledgeable. Got the perfect car at the perfect price.

Michael M.
10/17/2020 Category: Sales
Hyundai Santa Fe
great suv!!

RJ
Richard J.
10/16/2020 Category: Sales
upgrade
was able to upgrade with ease