10/09/2018
Excellent Service!
Check's always provides quick service and the service is always excellent!

JEREMY T.
Plover, WI
Nissan Rogue
10/08/2018
alignment
I replaced struts, control arms and axles in my Nissan. I brought it in for an alignment and got a call that there was some wobbling. I paid $350 for checks for what I thought was an alignment, diagnostic and swapping an axle. I get the vehicle back and there is still wobbling. I called and found out the sole reason I brought it in (the alignment) was not performed. I will not be coming back to checks again and they will be on my list of places to avoid in the future. That's a lot of money to waste when the issue was the alignment. Practically all the parts were new. I also freaked out because the tranny fluid was reportedly the incorrect color, I went to Nissan and they showed me it was the correct color. What checks saw was old tranny fluid that was still in by the axle, you never checked by the dipstick.
Bill B. from Check's Muffler Center responded on 10/09/2018

Jason,

I sincerely apologize for the lack of communication on our part and the inconvenience this situation has caused you.  Please contact us at your earliest convenience, so that we may have the opportunity to make this situation right by you.

Bill Boyer
Owner
715-344-8169

Honda Fit
10/04/2018
I was able to book an oil change within a few days, which was great. They called me first to explain what else needed to be done along with an estimate of the cost. They called me again to tell me that my car was ready. When I went to pick up th car, I did not have to wait at all; the invoice was printed out right away. The counter person was professional, knowlegeable and pleasant.

CJ
Camella J.
Pontiac Grand Am
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Camella said the employees were welcoming. They were up front with her service price. They provided awesome service.

JO
JOAN O.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/27/2018
Individual care
A leaking tire and many things to do yesterday, I drove in and was taken care of immediately and even got a breakfast bar to hold me over until I could get breakfast, I consider that real service, The reason I will always come back. Thanks

09/25/2018
Brakes
I’m glad the only thing I had to have done was the brakes

TK
Tegen K.
Toyota Tercel
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Tegen said the staff fixed her vehicle quickly and it wasn't expensive.

BJ
Bob J.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Bob said that he would absolutely recommend this business for service.

TO
TOM O.
09/16/2018
Quality service
Quality service at a fair price. Honest and straightforward with you about your repair needs. Plus look over vehicle to see possible future repairs to look for.

DAVE M.
Plover, WI
09/15/2018
awesome staff, very customer focused, especially Debbie
great staff, and are respectful off my concerns.

GA
GARY and PEGGY A.
09/14/2018
Very unhappy that we were charged over $200 for a simple tire change, without prior notification. We hope that charge was worth losing a longtime customer, as we will be taking our business elsewhere.
See above
Bill B. from Check's Muffler Center responded on 09/17/2018

Gary-
We are so sorry that this has happened, we called to talk to you about this mistake that we made.  Please call or stop in so we can make this right with you.  We are not ok losing a customer that we consider a friend over our mistake.  Please let us make this right with you.

Bill Boyer
Owner
715-344-8169

NS
Nancy S.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said that the business is nice, and they always do a perfect job.

DJ
Doug J.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Doug said that he would recommend this business for service. Their pricing is a little high.

CR
Connor R.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Conner said this business is the best.

ES
Ernie S.
Nissan Frontier
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Ernie said he was well satisfied with how they treated him and with the work they did for him.

LP
Lynne P.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Lynne said the staff at this business were reasonable to deal with and they answered all her questions.

Jacob F.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said he would recommend this business for service.

ES
Earl S.
Chevrolet Colorado
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Earl said the business was very friendly and he would recommend the business for service.

John S.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
08/08/2018 Category: Service
John said the business provided good service, they were nice and also fast.

LZ
Larry Z.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Larry said he was happy with the service.