TD
Terry D.
Dodge Durango
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Terry said that the staff was spectacular.

Dave P.
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Dave said he had a good experience.

PM
Paul M.
Dunwoody, GA
Jaguar XJ
08/08/2019
The best. Owner, staff equipment. Unchallenged professionalism and industry knowledge.
See above..
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you Paul. It has been our pleasure to take care of you, your family members, and your friends for every bit of 20 years! It is because of people like you that we enjoy what we do every day.

Tom M.
08/05/2019
Always a great experience
Scott and son take great care if me and my MG. They take the time to listen, thoroughly investigate the issues, recommend options snd fix it right! Thanks boys!
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you Tom from all of us at CFA... Particularly from the two Bohannan's!!! We aim to be thorough and accurate. It sounds like we hit the mark with your MGB.

KL
Ken L.
FIAT Spider
07/12/2019
As good as it gets !
These guys are good. They will keep working on the problem(s) for as long as it takes to get the auto running the way it should run. They explain what the problem is, what they can do to fix it , how much it will cost, and then explain how to keep it from happening again. I have an old 1981 Fiat Spider that I have owned for 37 years. They treat it like it is their own car. You will be satisfied with their work.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you Ken!!! In our opinion, this is as truthful as it gets. We do treat your vehicle like it is our own. We take pride in not only our work, but our communication with you to make certain you understand what we need to do and why. It is a pleasure to take care of all of our customers.

CJ
Cliff J.
Jaguar S-TYPE
07/02/2019
Stands behind your work. Knows Jags!
See Above.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 07/11/2019

Even the best of parts fail... We feel that how it is addressed when it occurs is what is most important. We are glad we were able to get the issue resolved quickly for you.

CF
Charles Hollywood F.
Lexus LS 460
07/02/2019
Excellent work at a fair price!
Just had the 85,000 mi check on my Lexus LS460, usual excellent job at a very fair price!
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you Hollywood! We are happy that you are happy.

GS
Garry S.
Subaru Legacy
06/22/2019
Chequered Flag: Great service with a personal touch and honesty
My family's fleet of 4 cars has been looked after by owner Scott Bohannan and his long standing staff for two decades. Fairness, honesty, professionalism, and personability are the best adjectives to describe every single employee there. I firmly believe that by having followed their recommendations, our cars have had long lives--ranging from and Lincoln Navigator, to a BMW M5, and a Nisssa, Acura, and Toyota. I would recommend Chequered Flag with enthusiasm to all who wish to have that type of service and longevity to their daily drivers.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you Garry! You said it all.

06/15/2019
Vehicle Assessment
I brought my vehicle in for a brake inspection. Scott informed us we did not need brakes at this time, but will need them in the near future. It’s a pleasure to have an honest assessment and not a company just trying to get money out of you. We will be back!
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the kind words. It is our goal to tell it like it is, no more, no less. This is a simple case of brakes making noise, but were mechanically sound and not in need of attention. We look forward to seeing you and your family in the future.

04/24/2019
Prompt service
Service was very fast
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 04/24/2019

Congrats on the new F150! It is easy to be fast when you bring us a top quality nearly new vehicle. We look forward to taking care of your truck for many years to come.

Randy M.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Randy said he asked for a special procedure to be done because this business had the special tool he needed to fix his vehicle. The employees agreed to provide their unique, outstanding service and it turned out wonderful.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 04/23/2019

We are happy to help with those special "one off" little projects. We are glad we were able to save the component and lots of Randy's $$$ by repairing it properly rather than replace it!

Sonny H.
Triumph TR6
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Sonny said the guys and Scott are all terrific. They are such a nice group of young men. The business is very professional, the staff does a good job and they have competitive pricing.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you Sonny! It was a pleasure to get that gorgeous TR6 of yours running and driving like it should. PS we really do like the wheels that you picked for it!

Nissan Armada
03/29/2019
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you...

Dave S.
Georgia
03/27/2019 Category: Service
David said he got professional service.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you David. We were happy to freshen up the SU carburetors to get your MGB back up and running!

HC
Harold C.
03/17/2019
Good work as usual
read the title
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks Harold! Simple and to the point. We are happy to help you.

Robert R.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the business is terrific and the staff care a lot and are very good at what they do.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you Robert! I am glad you were present to witness the effort that goes into getting an old car to run like a new car again!

Bruce M.
Cumming, GA
02/16/2019
Keep the classics on the road
Scott and team have helped me keep my 65 MGB on the road so I can spend my time enjoying it. Since buying my MG 7 years ago they have helped in standard maintenance as well as more complicated repairs and replacements. They understand these cars and are a great resource to talk to. No other place I would take my MG.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you Bruce! We have learned a thing or two about old British cars over the last 30 years... We value your confidence in us and are glad we could make the latest round of upgrades go as smoothly as they did.

DN
Dennis N.
Lexus GX 470
02/09/2019
Professional service at a fair price!
Scott and his team take great pride in their work! I’ve been taking my vehicles to Chequered Flag for over 10 years now and have never had the slightest issue. They are clean, thorough and fair. Every time I’ve taken one of my cars or truck to these guys, they fix it right the first time. Finding a good mechanic, that you can trust, is a hard thing to do. This is the place!!!
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you Dennis. We try hard to deliver exactly what you expect while having your vehicle serviced. I am happy that we achieved those goals while repairing your Lexus this time around.

GS
Garry S.
Subaru Legacy
01/17/2019
Chequered Flag Automotive is a small business with which I have done business for over a generation. The owner and the mechanics are easily accessible, honest, personable, and take pride in their work. I would recommend them for routine maintenance of any vehicle, new or old.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you Garry. We are happy to help you and your entire family with your automotive needs. It is always a pleasure to see and speak with you.

Rebecca G.
01/16/2019
Honest Reliable Team
I’ve been going to Chequered Flag for over 20 years. Scott and his team are honest, reliable, and always take care of my cars well.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you Rebecca. The first 20 years were great and we are looking forward to taking care of you for 20 more!