Jim M.
08/05/2020
1960 MGA
Scott has built a wonderful business. He is knowledgeable and knows cars. You know that you can trust the work and he delivers at a fair price. Highly recommend
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you Jim. If you get any more MG's, you are going to need a bigger garage! We are thankful to be entrusted with your collection and sincerely thank you for all of the referrals over the years too!

Subaru Legacy
06/18/2020
Fair and honest auto repair in your neighborhood
Our family has used Chequered Flag for over 2 decades, for both the adults and the children's cars. You get personal service at a very fair price, and wise advice for how to maintain your vehicles for the long run.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you Gary (and all of the family members). It is because of good customers like you that trust us to make the right calls when caring for your vehicles, that we can keep you happy with their performance over the long haul.

MJ
Mychal J.
Alpharetta, GA
Pontiac Catalina
06/18/2020
Upfront, open and detailed
Replace leaking brake master cylinder. Thoroughly went through the vehicle, noted findings and replaced only what was necessary and on time!
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 08/10/2020

Thanks Mychal... Just the way we like it to work out. On time and on budget.

BG
Bob G.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/16/2020
Top notch work on classic cars
Scott and his team are amazing. I have recommended them over and over for years, and the people I send there are always grateful.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you Bob! That is a very serious comment and we thank you for it!

DT
Doug T.
Kia Sorento
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Doug said that they were thorough. They explained the problem and the work performed. He was very impressed with their knowledge.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you Doug. We were glad to help work out the little bugs on your newly acquired car. Please let us know how we may be of assistance down the road.

SK
Shane K.
Marietta, GA
Jeep Cherokee
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Shane said he liked the way the staff worked on the vehicle, they provide good service and they are friendly.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 06/12/2020

Thank you for the kind words. Our staff always takes a very personalized approach to making sure you are satisfied with the services we perform!

David S.
Nissan Murano
05/18/2020
Good value
Scott always gets our cars serviced promptly and without unnecessary cost. It's also nice to do business with a local small business owner.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you David. We are always happy to keep you and your wifes vehicles in top shape. Thank you for being a great customer!

Jim M.
05/15/2020
Excellent British Car and regular car shop
Chequered Flag has been servicing all my cars for close to 20 years. Besides servicing my daily drivers, Scott has provided me 20 of driving pleasure with my MG. My other MG is a 1954, and because of Scott’s excellent work, I have been able the enjoy reliability that is amazing for a 66 year old car. I can’t recommend this shop enough. It is so comforting to have a mechanic you can trust and that is an expert with all types of cars.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you for your trust in maintaining the fleet... Keeping the old ones running the way they should is a challenge that we are up to as well as servicing your daily drivers. Thank you for all of your years of having us as your "go to" guys to keep the collection going!

David B.
Snellville, GA
Chevrolet Corvette
04/24/2020
Fuel system repair
My old rubber fuel lines were seeping fuel due to age. I asked Scott to work me in his schedule to repair properly with hard line flaring to A/N threaded fittings. Scott called 2weeks later and I brought the car in for repair. My Fuel tank fitting was also leaking. Then while Sean was inspecting, he found a seeping Front brake caliper too. Fuel lines all fixed, and 2 new Wilwood calipers replaced old OEM units. All ready to go in 2 days ! Great professional service by his team. Ready to drive the old girl now. 👍
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 04/27/2020

Thank you David. It is very rewarding to be able to upgrade and at the same time preserve a beautiful old Vette like yours. Enjoy putting some miles on her again!

Megan D.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/24/2020
Great customer spice!
We’ve been using Chequered Flag for years and trust Scott’s expertise. We’ve always been happy with the work we’ve had done.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 04/27/2020

Thank you Megan! It was fun to watch you grow up and all of these years later it is still great seeing you and your (larger) family coming in. We look forward to seeing your youngest driving in another 10 years or so!

PS
Phillip S.
Jaguar XK8
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Philip said that the place was very responsive and got the job done quickly.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 04/27/2020

Thank you Phillip. You have allowed us to do our job and do it completely. I know that sounds simple, but too many people second guess what needs to be done. Thank you for allowing us to keep your Jag in great shape!

OR
Oscar R.
Woodstock, GA
Dodge Challenger
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Oscar said this business did a great job and he would recommend them for service.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 04/27/2020

Thanks for entrusting us with your hotrod Challenger. It is fun when we get to help you produce what you have envisioned!!! Good luck with it and let us know what we can do to take it the next level up.

HC
Hank C.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Hank said the staff provide excellent work.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 04/27/2020

Thank you Hank. It is always nice to see your Old's convertible cruising around the area, knowing that we help to keep it in top condition.

Craig H.
Nissan Murano
04/05/2020
Simply the Best, Better than all the Rest
Scott and his team is second to none. I can always trust and depend on Chequered Flag Automotive with repairing my vehicles. If you’re looking for trustworthy, transparent expert master mechanics to repair Your vehicle (s), go see Scott and his team. You won’t be disappointed
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 04/27/2020

Thank you Craig. It is a pleasure to take care of your vehicles for you and your wife.

Craig H.
04/03/2020
Reliable, trustworthy team
The team at Chequered Flag Automotive have been serving my vehicles for over 5 years. I wouldn’t trust anyone else to repair my vehicles. Scott and his team are transparent and trustworthy; only repairing what is needed. Second to none in customer service and automotive repair.

Thanks Scott
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 04/27/2020

I just realized that we have been so busy that I have not responded until now! Thank you for the very meaningful comments. You are welcome as always!