Randy M.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Randy said he asked for a special procedure to be done because this business had the special tool he needed to fix his vehicle. The employees agreed to provide their unique, outstanding service and it turned out wonderful.

Sonny H.
Triumph TR6
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Sonny said the guys and Scott are all terrific. They are such a nice group of young men. The business is very professional, the staff does a good job and they have competitive pricing.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you Sonny! It was a pleasure to get that gorgeous TR6 of yours running and driving like it should. PS we really do like the wheels that you picked for it!

Nissan Armada
03/29/2019
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you...

Dave S.
Georgia
MG MGB
03/27/2019 Category: Service
David said he got professional service.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you David. We were happy to freshen up the SU carburetors to get your MGB back up and running!

HC
Harold C.
03/17/2019
Good work as usual
read the title
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks Harold! Simple and to the point. We are happy to help you.

Robert R.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the business is terrific and the staff care a lot and are very good at what they do.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you Robert! I am glad you were present to witness the effort that goes into getting an old car to run like a new car again!

Bruce M.
Cumming, GA
MG MGB
02/16/2019
Keep the classics on the road
Scott and team have helped me keep my 65 MGB on the road so I can spend my time enjoying it. Since buying my MG 7 years ago they have helped in standard maintenance as well as more complicated repairs and replacements. They understand these cars and are a great resource to talk to. No other place I would take my MG.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you Bruce! We have learned a thing or two about old British cars over the last 30 years... We value your confidence in us and are glad we could make the latest round of upgrades go as smoothly as they did.

DN
Dennis N.
Lexus GX 470
02/09/2019
Professional service at a fair price!
Scott and his team take great pride in their work! I’ve been taking my vehicles to Chequered Flag for over 10 years now and have never had the slightest issue. They are clean, thorough and fair. Every time I’ve taken one of my cars or truck to these guys, they fix it right the first time. Finding a good mechanic, that you can trust, is a hard thing to do. This is the place!!!
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you Dennis. We try hard to deliver exactly what you expect while having your vehicle serviced. I am happy that we achieved those goals while repairing your Lexus this time around.

GS
Garry S.
Subaru Legacy
01/17/2019
Chequered Flag Automotive is a small business with which I have done business for over a generation. The owner and the mechanics are easily accessible, honest, personable, and take pride in their work. I would recommend them for routine maintenance of any vehicle, new or old.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you Garry. We are happy to help you and your entire family with your automotive needs. It is always a pleasure to see and speak with you.

Rebecca G.
01/16/2019
Honest Reliable Team
I’ve been going to Chequered Flag for over 20 years. Scott and his team are honest, reliable, and always take care of my cars well.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you Rebecca. The first 20 years were great and we are looking forward to taking care of you for 20 more!

SO
Steve O.
Norcross, GA
Dodge Dakota
01/07/2019
Consistently Thorough Repairs
Numerous codes on my daughter's 214,000 mile 2001 Dakota Sport were independently attacked by CF prior to emissions testing. Hard to find parts were acquired by the next day and the repairs completed by end of that day. Scott and his team are knowledgeable and honest, earning our trust .. and our money !
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you Steve! "Kota" is back in better health now, but still needs a little bit more to get through the final hoops to be emissions ready. Thank you and Morgan for trusting our judgement on how to address the numerous issues that were present. Almost there...

GG
George G.
Ford Bronco
12/08/2018 Category: Service
George said he would recommend this business for service.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you George. We will bet that it is a real thrill to drive your old Bronco once the worn out 302 was replaced with a warmed up 415 HP 347 and a 5 speed. What a difference! Thanks for entrusting us with the parts selections and fabrication work to make your wishes come true!

Dennis M.
Smyrna, GA
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said that the place did a good job,
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your museum piece of an MGA! What a beautiful car.

KP
Kelsey P.
Georgia
Honda Civic Si
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Kelsey said the business was very helpful and honest.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you Kelsey! Welcome to the Chequered Flag Automotive family.

CF
Charles Hollywood F.
Lexus LS 460
10/30/2018
Professional, courteous highest quality work.
Only place I'll go for non-warranty work. Scott and his team are VERY knowledgeable and extremely fairly priced!
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you Hollywood!!! We couldn't do the work we do without great customers like you and your family! We hope your bride is back up to speed soon.

Justin M.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Justin said they were honest. They told him what was wrong with his vehicle beforehand, and for a good price.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you Justin! We were happy to be of service and look forward to seeing you in the future!

John P.
10/03/2018
Great service and pricing
As always, they were very through going over the problem and provided a bill that was very reasonable.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you John. We are glad to be of service to you!

Robert R.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the staff is great. They pay good attention to detail and they are good guys.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 09/25/2018

Thanks Robert! That little Austin Sprite of yours is really looking sharp now!!!

FG
Frank G.
Woodstock, GA
09/15/2018
Post inspection of my 69 MGB GT
Well I didn’t expect anything but the honest and truth about the vehicle I purchased on line. Scott as usual gave me the honest on target what the vehicle is and no sugar coating what I purchased. He went over the whole vehicle with me and showed me every leak in the motor and suspension components that are totally worn out then to the transmission leaks. Last but not least the paint job and body panels where possibly of body filler. He all so advice me to contact the seller and tell him what we found and to file and open case with eBay to start the process of returning the vehicle and getting a refund. I could ask for anymore help in knowledge of the vehicle plus the online stuff cause I’m not that type of type. I am very grateful for Knowing Scott for his mechanical abilities and being a honest up front friend in automotive repair business. Thanks Scott
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you Frank for trusting us to tell it like it is.  Chris and I really don't enjoy telling anyone that their newly acquired car isn't all it was supposed to be, but we do know that we are capable of turning it into what you really wanted. To everyone reading this review online, a prepurchase inspection can really save you heartache. Please let us know how we can help you.

Dhanush P.
Atlanta, GA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Dhanush said that he would recommend this business for service.
Scott B. from Chequered Flag Automotive responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks Dhanush! We are glad you are OK after hearing about the wrong way driver trying to destroy your beautiful little Mini!!! Please let us know if the body shop needs help sourcing parts to put her back together.