Chidsey's Towing and Service

Pam C.
Cleveland, OH
02/10/2017
Masters in their trade!
We gave been coming to chidsey's for years. We will not take our vehicles anywhere else. The fellows that are there are trustworthy, true and very talented. They really go the extra mile. Thank you Jeff and staff.

WK
William M K.
12/07/2016
Stellar Job
I dropped the car off at 8:30am and by 4:15 pm they had done the winterization, looked at the check engine light, and several other things I was worried about. They're friendly, courteous. and I would highly recommend them.

ross g.

IS
ian s.
03/26/2015
Took 2 WHOLE days to fix fuel leak and put fluids in
I called on Friday to ask when was a good time to bring car in. I was told they wouldn't have time Saturday but to bring the car Monday and they would need a day with it. I did not receive a phone call regarding the car and called to see what was going on at 1:30- and they still hadn't had a chance to look at it. I called again at 4- they still hadn't looked at it. At 5:45 I got a call from the mechanic stating that the issues I was having could be one of two codes from the check engine light, but mechanic did not even notice that it was leaking fuel. I was told they would need the car another day. I was not called when the car was done being worked on and had to continually call the shop to try to get updates on what was happening. This put our family in a huge bind as we had one car between the two of us not for one day, but for two day to fix problems that should have only taken two hours at the most.
I have kept coming back because I think this is a good shop and the guy doesn't try to rip people off, but I am not sure that I will be back after this lack of communication and ridiculous time frame fiasco. If you don't have time to look at cars, just say so.

TERRY M.
Chevrolet Silverado Classic
03/24/2015
great service
Jeff awesome. Never go anywhere else. Keep up the great work

SHANNON H.
Lodi, OH
Dodge Caravan
03/19/2015
Jeff and Dawn always make me feel welcome when I bring my vehicle there. This time, Jeff went above and beyond what he was supposed to do. Thanks guys!

BK
BARB K.
Chrysler
03/14/2015
I called , You came, You fixed my van
You guys are great!! Second time in less than 2 months I had trouble with my van.
Again Thank You and You guys are Great!!

GD
Greg D.
Medina, OH
03/14/2015 Category: Service
Greg said the business provides good service.

MJ
Mark J.
Ohio
Chevrolet Astro
03/09/2015 Category: Service
Mark said the business was responsive to his breakdown and fixed his vehicle the next day.

Ruth S.
strongsville, OH
Oldsmobile Intrigue
03/09/2015 Category: Service
Ruth said the business was good and has gone there for years. Her son took the vehicle in for her but she did not hear any complaints.

John P.
03/07/2015 Category: Service
John said this business finished the repairs in less time than estimated. The were courteous and had fair pricing.

DJ
Dan J.
Ohio
Nissan Titan
03/05/2015 Category: Service
Dan said they provide good service.

John G.
03/05/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Jackie. She said they took the vehicle to the business and they could not complete the service in the time span specified.

DF
Dale F.
cleveland, OH
Saturn Vue
03/02/2015 Category: Service
Dale said he had no problems or issues and everything was fine.

EM
Eileen M.
Mitsubishi Galant
02/18/2015 Category: Service
Eileen said this business always does a pleasant and efficient job.