WR
Whit R.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Whit said they are great and he likes them lot.

RE
Rebecca E.
Subaru Crosstrek
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Rebecca said the employees provided clear communication. They were responsive. They provided good service. They completed service in a timely manner. She was comfortable with her service.

JOHN R.
Saco, ME
01/12/2019
Really Like
Really like how competent and honest everyone is.

SJ
SCOTT J.
01/12/2019
Great and timely work
Found a cancellation for me, gave me good information and quickly repaired the issue.

Scott H.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Scott said that the place had nice people on staff and did a good job.

SP
SUE P.
01/11/2019
overdue inspection
What I like especially is that I am always appraised about things "to keep an eye on". I can be proactive. I never feel afraid that I am going to be surprised by a problem ( my car is old) so, when I was reminded that a belt was getting worn, I was not surprised and opted to have it replaced.

RISA C.
Falmouth, ME
They are thorough
When I drop my car of for an oil change or a annual checkup, they check everything! They will let you know if your registration is coming due. They will give you a number of miles left on certain parts. This is helpful to me because then I can map out my visits and make it affordable to get the jobs done.

KC
KIM/HAROLD C.
Love this place!
Thanks for the honest assessment of our vehicle.

Subaru Outback (Natl)
01/08/2019
Best auto repair center in Portland.
Trustworthy, best prices, most helpful.

JANICE F.
12/28/2018
Very efficient, knowledgeable and affordable
Anytime I have had service..they take time to go over any concerns or upcoming service issues. Great staff and friendly. Reasonable rates.

SN
STEPHEN N.
Falmouth, ME
12/22/2018
New Tires - Great Service
Thanks for your service efforts and advice regarding my outback.

TG
TAMARA G.
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
Check Ip
Always on top of taking care of my Subaru. 20 years I’ve been coming to Chips. always honest & they’re very capable. Highly recommend Chips to anyone who wants top service.

DONNA - BETH D.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Friendly, professional, efficient.

SN
SUE/BILL N.
12/21/2018
Keeping me safely on the road
Always working with me patiently and professionally to keep my car in safe, well operable condition. Common sense lives here, taking care of what is important to be taken care of, not too early, not too late, appropriately.

JZ
Joan Z.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Joan said she has been going to the business for years and she's always been treated very well. The staff is very nice and helpful, and she stated her husband thought they did great, reasonable work.

12/16/2018
you are close and good
My Subaru is running very well with 125,000 miles on it because Chip's keeps in good condition and they only recommend fixing those things which need it.

KT
KAREN T.
12/14/2018
A friend recommended Chip’s Service Center to me a couple years ago. I have since gone for all my service and repairs on my vehicle. Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable. The prices are much more reasonable than a dealership. I now always recommend Chip’s.

LP
LUCINDA P.
12/14/2018
Most recent repair!
Good work at a fair price, and they fixed a problem without up selling us! I’ll go back every time I have a problem!

Donna D.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Donna said her service was completed quickly. The work was efficient.

GM
GOW M.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
12/13/2018
Expert and Knowledgeable Service
My experience at Chips was entirely positive. The Service Technicians demonstrated that they are experts wih Subaru Vehicles. All staff that I encountered during my service visit were Curteous and helpful. No unexpected or unnecessary charges.