Honda Civic Sdn
12/10/2018
always excellent
Charley is honest and professional. I am a repeat customer and I will continue to be. keep up the good work

PL
PAULA L.
11/30/2018
Awesome!!
Charlie,
You are the best! Once again you brought our little Civic back to life! It's running like new even though it has 220k miles on it!
Thank you!

11/28/2018
good work
honest and reliable. I bring all of my vehicles here. Phil Long Ford told me I needed new brakes during my last oil change. I brought my truck to Charlie and I got an honest assessment on the brakes, which were fine. thank you.

NJ
NEIL J.
Englewood, CO
Acura 3.2TL
11/14/2018
Prompt professional service at a reasonable price
CARS has been servicing my ACURA for more than 5 years and I look forward to Charlie continuing for as long as I own that car. If I buy a different car at some future date I'll ask Charlie for his opinion before I make the purchase.

Derek C.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Derek said he would definitely recommend this business.

ROBYN S.
Honda Element
11/13/2018
Made an appointment with Charlie after getting a recommendation from my mother in law, I received great and thorough service and was glad to bring my Honda Element there. I usually do my own work but for some things (rusted out upper control arms) it pays to take to a professional.

Honda Civic Sdn
11/10/2018
excellent work
broken motor mount fixed. the car is running great. thanks

CHARLES W.
Ram 1500
11/06/2018
Great work, thorough, good price.
Charley is an excellent mechanic. He does a thorough job even looking for recalls on your vehicle. You can depend on CARS.

Honda Civic Si
11/02/2018
excellent
I'm very happy with the service I received. I felt as though the price was fair. I will definitely go back in the future.

NG
NORINE G.
Brighton, CO
10/15/2018
Excellent services
Charley is always efficient, honest and reliable. I would recommend him to everyone.

Sharon S.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said Charlie is fast and efficient.

GC
Gaylen C.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Gaylen said he would recommend this business for service.

AMY M.
10/11/2018
Charlie's the BEST!!!
Charlie always makes sure I understand what is wrong with my car and shows me the problem. He's honest about whether or not it is crucial or can wait.

JOHN H.
Dodge Durango
10/05/2018
Friendly, competent and quick
Charlie did a great job diagnosing the problem. Even while I was dropping off the car, he checked to see if parts he might need were available in town. The car was ready in the same day and the price was under his estimate. I’ve gone to him more than six years and will continue to do so.

Alison m.
Colorado
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Alison the business was super friendly. They came in under quote and on time.

BY
BRIAN Y.
09/05/2018
Always on time and on budget

JIMMY/ TRACEY H.
09/03/2018
Saved us from doom!
Oh my gosh where to begin, we were broke down, stranded in a bad part of Denver. I didn’t know who to call but remembered a friend recommended CARS. I called at around 5 pm and charley the owner answered. He gave me the number to a tow company with a flat rate tow that didn’t have all the per mile bs. Had our car towed there, Charley fixed it for a few hundred bucks and it surely would of been 500 at a dealer. Honest fair pricing and he saved the day! Thanks!!!

GC
GINNY/ DAVE C.
07/22/2018
You can always count on the great service you will recieve from C.A.R.S. Very honest and dependable.

TT
Tony T.
Acura 3.2CL
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Tony said Charlie the owner is great. He is honest, doesn't over sell and has integrity.

Jordan G.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Jordan said the service was extremely fast and Charlie did a fantastic job.