Business Solutions

Christopher's Car Care Inc

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
James M.
06/26/2020
James said that he would recommend this business for service.

KC
Kerby C.
06/14/2020
check my Air!
The Tahoe was not cooling like normal. Christopher's gave me bad news (politely); the rear air has issues. they went over my options, recommendations. ...

Cassandra B.
05/28/2020
Genuine kindness
Thank you for being super nice and not trying to up sale me on things I don’t need. My brakes feel so much better and I will not only be back for future car...

Susan B.
05/20/2020
Susan said normally she loves this business and has no issues. While having the battery changed there was some difficulty. Something or another broke off the...

KC
Kerby C.
05/19/2020
First Visit to Christopher's
I have a Mini Cooper. I am finding out anyone cannot work on your Mini. I was referred to them from a co-worker. First impressions: They were nice. Up...