NM
Nick M.
Hyundai Accent
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Nick said the business has been really good with him.

TG
Tom G.
Jeep Liberty
10/31/2019
It's always a pleasure to do business here
Everyone at Christopher's Car Care makes you feel like Family. Everyone is so friendly and considerate. I never have to worry about being taken advantage of like at some of the Car Dealerships. I am always confident that I am getting the straight scoop.

BG
Barbara G.
Buick Rendezvous
10/23/2019
Excellent work
Christopher’s provides efficient and thorough service. Have never had an issue with their work.

Jason B.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Jason said he was happy with the service and he had no complaints.

GA
George A.
Dodge Dakota
10/17/2019 Category: Service
George said this business was good.

Lea M.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/14/2019
People you can trust
The folks at Christopher's Car Care have proven time and again that they have their clients' best interest in mind. They go the extra mile to do job right. I recently had an issue with my car's transmission. Dave advocated for me with the transmission company and made sure that I was satisfied and confident. In a world in which we have learned we cannot trust business people, that they are only out for their own interests, we trust Christopher's to give good advice, guidance and to perform quality work.

R H.
10/11/2019
Christopher’s Car Care
Great service at a reasonable price.

Roger H.
10/11/2019
Car service
Prompt professional service at a reasonable price.

BO
Bob O.
Stow, OH
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/09/2019
It’s always a great experience to have our cars serviced at Christopher’s. Prompt service and friendly atmosphere and an honest evaluation if our car needs additional service. Stacy goes out of her way to accommodate my schedule.

Barbara M.
Ford Freestar Wagon
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said her husband used to go there and her nephew interned there when he was in school. She said they seemed pretty fair.

BP
Barbara P.
09/25/2019
Extremely nice and understanding. After several trips to the dealer where I bought my first brand new car, Christopher's finally determined what was wrong with my car.p
After having to call AAA five times to tow my car to the dealership, I sent it to Christopher's and they finally fixed it. Bad cell in the battery. Very kind and helpful people at Christopher's and I will be taking my car there whenever needed.

ST
Sydney T.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Sydney said the business did a good job.

Matt D.
Mogadore, OH
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Matt said that they always take great care of him. They are quick and fair. Christopher's Car Care is trustworthy.

Kay S.
Chevrolet Cavalier
09/19/2019
great service friendly staff
Thanks for the quick repair of my auto.

Ron M.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Ron said that it was reasonably priced and he is happy with what they did.

09/01/2019
Efficient, honest, trustworthy, knowledgeable
I was unhappy with the service my dealer was providing. Christopher's was recommended by my neighbor, a car junkie and do it yourselfer. I figured he knew the place was good. And it is. I have the confidence when I drive out that all the issues with my car were handled properly.

BI
Bob I.
Uniontown, OH
Buick Lucerne
08/24/2019
A drop in morning.
Always there when needed. We just dropped in and you took care a problem in no time at all.

Marianne M.
08/23/2019
outstanding service
The staff went above and beyond to repair an unusual issue in my 13 year old car to keep me going strong. I appreciate their competence and integrity. Most of all personal treatment.

Hyundai Accent
08/21/2019
The people
This is a very good place to get car work done. It has a nice atmosphere, good people and costs are fair.

Lea M.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/21/2019
Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and reliable
My husband and I know very little about cars so it is essential to have repair people we can trust. I trust my folks at Christopher's.