Norton, OH
Mitsubishi Outlander
05/22/2020
Take their time finding the problem before they begin work.
I do recommend Express Auto to my friends.

BG
Bob G.
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Bob said this business does a good job and they always take care of him. They took care of what needed to be taken care of in a timely fashion and he liked their pricing.

John G.
05/14/2020 Category: Service
John said they were great, honest and they did good work.

Russ S.
Ram 1500
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Russ said the service was quick and easy. The technicians repaired the problem.

BJ
Bessette J.
Streetsboro, OH
02/25/2020
Great work and very dependable!
I have been to this shop for two different services and I love the work they do! They quote you at economical prices and if you make an appointment they do not waste your time waiting. I recently received and oil change and brand new rotors and break pads on the front of my car in a hour and a half! My car rides so smooth and I was provided with the best auto parts! If you haven’t already, stop by and get your car services today. You won’t be disappointed!

BN
Buford N.
Norton, OH
Mitsubishi Outlander
02/16/2020
They are very knowledgable and check the car thoroughly before starting work.
Just drove the car 470 miles and didn’t have any trouble except maybe going too fast. It was so quiet we didn’t realize how fast we were going. We will definitely refer you to friends and family. The people you referred us to for our tires were very good also and I am sure that improved our ride. Thank you again. Buford Newman

David B.
Nissan Sentra
01/01/2020
Continued good service for something I couldn't do on my own. Thanks.

BW
Baxter W.
Ohio
Kia Soul
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Baxter said he would recommend this business for service.

Samantha B.
Toledo, OH
Chevrolet Cruze
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Samantha said the service at the business was affordable. She said the staff was very nice.

Dick C.
12/06/2019
Prompt service. Done well
Always a pleasure.....service with a smile, done promptly!

FW
Frank W.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Frank said that he knows them and trusts them. They always do good for him.

Lynda B.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Lynda's Husband. He said Denny does a good, fine job and he has never had any problems with them.

JE
Jodi E.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Jodi said she liked this business. The employees did a good job.

Chuck S.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Chuck said he was happy with every thing at this business. It went well.

LL
Loretta L.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
10/22/2019
Trustworthy
I’ve gone to Express Auto since about 2001. Never had a complaint. I have taken my grandchildren’s cars to him to repair. I felt confident the cars were safe for my kids to drive.