LOREN B.
Ram 2500
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Very professional
The staff was very knowledgeable and courteous

MICHAEL S.
Dodge Viper
09/09/2018 Category: Service
great service, and close by
always fast and great service

09/05/2018 Category: Service
Great people and wonderful cars and trucks.
We had excellent service for our car. We have the recall done and it is so clean on the outside. Thanks for your service.

At the dealership our representatives were excellent. We found the perfect pickup (it's so awesome). Wish we could get it. Who knows?

Starbuck, WA
Took care of a recall
Quick recall repair. Easy to work with and friendly.

Courtesy, Experience, Friendly, Competant
Great workmanship and friendly service.

RAY G.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Continuing great service
My last service was fast w/ same great courteous service that I've come to expect

08/23/2018 Category: Service

Love the new 300S
As above

08/15/2018 Category: Service
service
Courteous, friendly service. Work completed and ready when promised.

BR

GP
GREG P.
Weston, OR
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent job, as usual. Thanks!

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Continued great service!
The service crew crew has repeatedly given me great, courteous service!

PP
PETRA P.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
taking my vehicle to a reliable place for services.
I had a local tire dealer change my oil on and rotate tires. I soon after found out that oil had not been place in my vehicle, causing a blown rod. There are no cameras to show that oil was or wasn't placed in my vehicle.
I have since purchased a new vehicle and the dealer highly recommended going to a Jeep dealer for all my servicing needs. I will never try to save a dollar and go to a place that isn't a Jeep dealer. I was very please with service I received from Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Walla Walla. I will only go to CDJR of Walla Walla from now on.

JACK P.
Dodge Challenger
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Recall performed
I took my Challenger in for a recall and was in and out within 45 minutes. When I arrived at the service department, I was told of what would be done and when it should be finished. I was updated on the wait time as the recall was being performed and I was offered a car wash after the recall was completed. The waiting area is comfortable with complimentary popcorn and water. Great service and way to go keeping the customer informed!

MILTON H.
Jeep Cherokee
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Recall
When they did a recall software on my car they did not set the mph and other reading like I had them.

DN
DUNG N.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Repair Airbag warning light
It took 3 visits to fix the same problem with the connector under passenger seat. I have to paid 2 dianogtics charges.

LW
LEROY W.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
they are pleasant, courteous, and do good work.
I'm glad I bought a Ram pickup Truck at Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Walla Walla, They're the Best.

TD
THOMAS D.
Dodge Charger
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Easy
Had a recall for the cruise control. Was in and out in about a half an hour. Very nice. Barely had time for popcorn!

07/24/2018 Category: Service
The service department worked quickly, professionally, and also gave a car wash at the end. Thank you.

SN
SCOTT N.
07/24/2018 Category: Service
R j makes the place AWESOME
R j really helped me out the guy is AWESOME 🤩