RICHARD R.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
I had two recalls that needed to be resolved
The maintenance shop and service manager did an excellent and professional job

DJ
DIANE J.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Staff was friendly and efficient. The requested service was completed in a reasonable period of time.

JAMES R.
Waitsburg, WA
Ram 3500
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Warranty work NOX code
Went through the process and got the issue fixed.

KC
KEN C.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Cust service asked for a seniors discount the service said they did have one so he took it upon himself to give me one

DT
DAVID T.
Pendleton, OR
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Excelant service
Made the nessesary repairs, in a timely manner, even washed the truck. Great Job!👍👍👍

DAVID R.

EP
EDWARD P.
Chrysler COUNTRY
05/23/2018 Category: Service
I was lucky to get in quickly with only one car ahead of me. The work was done professionally and the car was returned to me much cleaner than when I took it in for routine maintenance.

GB
GARY B.
05/22/2018 Category: Sales
No pressure sales!
The sales staff were not “pushy used car salesmen” but were efficient and gave us space when we wanted it, without even having to ask. Shout out to Mike (and his friendly, easy going personality) for making our vehicle purchase an easy transaction and to Skylar (spell?) who was extremely welcoming and impressed us from the moment we stepped out of our car.

RAY G.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Several Years of Great Service!
The folks at CDJR have given my truck great service over several years. Great, courteous people!!

RF
ROBERT F.
Pasco, WA
Awesome
Everything about this place is spectacular. Wouldn't change a thing.

CHARLENE B.
Dayton, WA
Always excellent service.

JENNIFER M.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
I am never disappointed when I leave CDJR of Walla Walla. Service is great and people are friendly!

CL
CASSANDRA L.
Dodge Journey
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is great!
I took my car in for a oil change and they greeted me and kept me up to date on what was going on. The customer service I received from Kandi was great! Very polite and professional :)

HS
HELEN S.
Lowden, WA
04/28/2018 Category: Service
great job
Just showed up and was taken care of.

RICHARD R.
04/20/2018 Category: Sales
Truck buying adventure
Bob and WG were great. Staff did their best to make it a positive experience

BRENDA B.
GMC Yukon Denali
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
The service team was pleasant to work with. They gave me a reasonable quote, explained the work to be completed, and notified me when my vehicle was ready to be picked up.

RICHARD G.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick efficient and love the car wash
Customer service is outstanding. Kandi is very professional and diplomatic in handling inconsiderate impolite customers.

TIM B.
Milton Freewater, OR
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Warranty Work
I found the service Department was very helpful and accommodating in getting my vehicle scheduled for needed repairs, which occurred in a very timely manner.

TC

ROBERT F.
Pasco, WA
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful place
My favorite place to go to get my vehicle maintained. Fair pricing, nice people, and wonderful facility.