Cal- (Warren) S.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
01/14/2020
Excellent customer service
I've been in the automotive aftermarket my entire career and have done much of my auto repair myself. Now retired I have found a business that I trust with my repairs. Chuck and his wife are great to deal with and will take care of your repair needs.

Morgan M.
Mazda 3
01/11/2020
Everyone is very considerate and always gets the job done the right way!

01/03/2020
We have been getting our cars fixed here for years. Everyone is very professional. They do honest work.

BA
Brian A.
Jeep Compass
12/30/2019
Excellent Service as Usual
Once again Chuck and team exceeded our expectations. On relatively short notice, they were able to get two of my cars in for oil changes, tire rotations, and a state inspection. Good honest service with a personal touch that you simply don’t get at the chain stores. Regardless of the nature of the issue, I wouldn’t take my cars anywhere else.

Donna M.
Alburtis, PA
12/24/2019
Great service and people!

Justin M.
Macungie, PA
12/23/2019
Great Garage!
Great family run business! Such a friendly environment with skilled and very easy to talk to people behind the counter. Highly recommended!

David R.
Jeep Patriot
12/19/2019
Always friendly. Service is excellent
Chuck and his crew are always helpful and friendly.

12/18/2019
Honest no nonsense autoshop
Straight down the middle auto repairs, tells.you what is wrong and what it cost to fix it. Does his best to limit costs

Dwayne H.
12/14/2019
We fully trust them
Great advice and mechanics.

PD
Patricia D.
Saturn VUE
12/11/2019
Our Car has never been anywhere else...
It is my hope that our 2008 Saturn Vue, purchased in 2007 btw, will be my last car... The car does everything I need and want it to do, and I no longer have a 'need' to get a new car every so often... It is a comfort to know I can count on Chuck and his team to keep my car in tip top shape for many years to come... For what it is worth, I've owned cars for 50+ years and have learned 'a thing or two about a thing or two', as the saying goes... I know good quality service when I see it... So... Why go anywhere else?? ...

Ford Expedition EL
12/10/2019
Quality service.
Locally owned shop that we take all our vehicles to. Honest people to deal with.

JE
Jake E.
Nissan Sentra
12/04/2019
Great, speedy service!
Chuck does a great job at communicating what the problem is and what it takes to fix it right. Affordable pricing and friendly service!

11/26/2019
No complaints
Our vehicles have been serviced at Chuck's for years. Always fair, never does more than needed to run the cost higher. We go no where else for service and would recommend him to anyone.

Daniel H.
Birdsboro, PA
Chrysler 300
11/21/2019
Awesome service
Awesome service as always. Been a customer for 15 years and best mechanics around. Great customer service and they care about their customers. That's why I keep coming back all these years.

Scion iQ