AF
Albert F.
12/12/2018
Easy in; easy out!
Took care of all my concerns!

LL
Lawrence L.
Lawrence, PA
12/12/2018
The entire staff and the way they treat their customers.
Every time we have taken any of our five cars to Chuck's they were able to solve any problem.
They do the job quickly and the cost is reasonable. They have fixed many problems with
our older cars when others could not. The employees are very professional, friendly, knowledgeable and answer all of your question.

HP
HENRY P.
12/03/2018
Inspection
Chuck's maintains my vehicles and it is a snap for them to do the inspection in record
breaking time. I wait for the service to be performed and by the time I relax and have
a cup of coffee they have my car ready to go.
Henry Poteat

Joseph P.
Buick LaCrosse
12/03/2018
Timely, complete, honest, friendly service
Needed a tire rotation and windshield wipers checked for smearing; Ed fit me in on Saturday, rotated the tires, checked a leaker and resolved the wiper problem. As usual, work was done quickly and good advice was provided. I was very pleased.

11/28/2018
A good place.
I get MUCH better service here then I do at the local BMW dealer. I come here for all my inspections and tire changes now. The prices here are much better, too.

11/23/2018
Jeep oil change
friendly professional service close to home

Thomas S.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the service was good and they were timely.

Karen M.
Acura TLX
11/18/2018
Routine maintenance
Chucks makes service so easy. Dependable and reliable service

SG
Sandra G.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/16/2018
Winterize car and it was done quickly. I trust all of you and would not take my car anywhere else.
I appreciate you taking me so quickly and the fact that someone took me back to the high school, to work, and picked me up at 3:00 PM., I am very grateful.

BK
Brian K.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Brian said they are friendly, fast and thorough.

AF
Andrew F.
GMC Acadia
11/08/2018
Fast, efficient and friendly
The switch for my driver's side window needed repaired. They called to tell me the price and when it would be completed. I picked it up and the employees were very friendly and helpful.

SN
Shari N.
Chevrolet Aveo
11/08/2018
honest service provided
the service is quick, honest, and reasonable. the staff is always polite and helpful.

BT
Brandon T.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said his vehicle was in for inspection. He did not have much interaction with the mechanics.

Kathleen S.
Oakdale, PA
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Dave. He said the business had good customer care.

MK
Michael K.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he likes the staff at this business. They give good service and they are accommodating.

JE
John E.
10/27/2018
Super Awesome
I have been looking for a reliable mechanic for a while now. I decided to give these guys a shot. I’m so glad I did. Friendly staff and they know what their doing

Tyler B.
GMC Acadia
10/27/2018
First time customer
I highly recommend Chuck’s! Honest and thorough- won’t go anywhere else now!

John R.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
John said the service was good and the staff was honest.

10/23/2018
Recent Visit and Car Inspection
It is so wonderful to have a local business that you can always count on for their expertise and truly awesome customer service! The staff is welcoming, honest and knowledgeable. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else!

Robyn M.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Cody. He said the business did a good job.