David W.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
David said the service is excellent, their reputation is solid, and they take good care of all his equipment.

Mark C.
02/09/2019
Chucks , efficient and dependable.
As ever I received prompt, courteous and excellent mechanical service from Chucks.

Bridgeville, PA
Volkswagen Eos
02/07/2019
Efficient and thorough
We've been going to Chuck's for years with several cars and they continue to perform good service and not push for unnecessary or premature work.

Venetia, PA
01/27/2019
Always pleasant and appear to do a good job I
I like that they are willing to take you home and pick you up and do the work in a timely fashion.

Lincoln MKX
01/24/2019
I Appreciate Your Excellent Customer Service!
...this was my 2nd service appt...I wish I knew of your business years ago...like maybe 2 decades ago!...

CP
Claudio P.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Claudio said they did a great job and it was done early.

John K.
Lexus ES 350
01/22/2019
Good on time work and nice people
Been doing business with Chucks for over two decades.

Robert S.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the customer service and communication as to when the vehicle would be done was good.

Daniel C.
01/17/2019
I love these guys!
It can be hard to find a shop that you trust to take care of your vehicle. Chuck's has always done great work for me. Not to mention that they are very accommodating when working with you. I highly recommend them.

Douglas M.
01/14/2019
Worked us into the schedule, changed the oil and State Inspection done. No problem!
What more can be said? Chuck's sent us a reminder, we got past Christmas holidays and just like that the oil is changed, State Inspection complete and let's keep going for 200,000 miles!

We love the personal service that Jamie, Sean and Chuck - who seem to relate to us the most - are wonderful. Many thanks.

Timothy M.
Buick Century
01/10/2019
The professionalism, and the quality of the work that is done to my vehicle!!!
Everytime I take my vehicle to Chuck's, Dave does a fantastic job explaining what things need to be done to my car along with the pricing and has it completed in a prompt fashion.

MO
Michael O.
Nissan Pathfinder
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Michael said he thought the cost was a little pricy because he needed a powering steering pump put in. Which he had already had the pump but the mechanic could not put it in.

PK
Patrick K.
Jeep Wagoneer
01/08/2019
Old Jeep needed lots of expert attention!
I just purchased a classic Wagoneer that ran but had many long overdue maintenance items. The team at Chucks worked down the list, kept me informed and got everything repaired or up to date. I like the way they advise you on things you need to do and more importantly things you don’t need to do. They work on your behalf!

Diane W.
Nissan Rogue
01/06/2019
Exceptional service and always professional and treated with such kindness and respect!
I can never express how much I appreciate the team at Chucks. Always, a shoutout to Ed! He always stops and takes the time to help me out. Everyone always has a smile on their face. I am so happy to have found Chucks Auto Service. Wouldn’t trust anyone else with servicing my car. See you in a few weeks for my inspection.

MK
Mark K.
Ford Flex
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the people at the business communicate well and the work is thorough.

Joseph P.
Mercury Mountaineer
12/23/2018
Timely, thorough inspection work with clear explanations
Sean knows the vehicle very well and is highly interested in putting it into the best condition possible for safe operation.

Daniel M.
Houston, PA
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the business has a friendly and courteous staff.

Andrew B.
Nissan Sentra
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said he would recommend this business for service.

AF
Albert F.
12/12/2018
Easy in; easy out!
Took care of all my concerns!

LL
Lawrence L.
Lawrence, PA
12/12/2018
The entire staff and the way they treat their customers.
Every time we have taken any of our five cars to Chuck's they were able to solve any problem.
They do the job quickly and the cost is reasonable. They have fixed many problems with
our older cars when others could not. The employees are very professional, friendly, knowledgeable and answer all of your question.