Sandra C.
04/27/2021
Trustworthy Car Repair
I have taken my car to Bridgeville Automotive for at least 5 years for inspections, maintenance and various repairs. The jobs were done correctly. I NEVER had to take the car back because the repair was not completed. Only the repairs that were needed were done--no surprise added charges. The price was as expected. My car was always ready when they told me it would be done. When I picked it up, it was as clean as I had left it. I would highly recommend Bridgeville Automotive.

WS
William S.
04/27/2021 Category: Service
William said this was his first time there, they did a good job, explained everything to him very well and hopefully he will continue to get good service from them.

Kenneth M.
04/22/2021
BEST AUTOMOBILE REPAIR SHOP
GET TREATED FAIR FOR WORK BEING DONE , BEST PLACE TO TAKE YOUR AUTOMOBILE FOR ANYTHING.
THANK YOU BRIDGEVILLE AUTOMOTIVE FOR YOUR SERVICE.

John Robert R.
04/22/2021
Excellent!
Always professional, excellent service. Never have I gotten the feeling that un-necessary work was being performed & Ellen will always explain what needs to be done before work begins.

BP
Brianne P.
Acura MDX
04/21/2021
Best service around! Highly recommend!
We are so pleased with the service provided from Bridgeville auto. They are so friendly, honest, reasonable, and get the job done fast! We are new customers as of 2021 and will continue to use this local business. Highly recommend!

NJ
Nancy M J.
04/03/2021
Honest and professional
I feel they give good and honest service and don’t just try to make money off me

BP
Brianne Mary P.
Acura RDX
04/03/2021
Great Customer Service!
As a new customer, I am very impressed with their customer service. Very friendly and easy to do business with. I feel that their price point was reasonable for the services I received. I will definitely go back and continue to support this local business.

VC
Vincent C.
Monaca, PA
Nissan Rogue
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Vincent said he has been going there for years. They have very good customer service ,are very thorough and he has referred many people there.

AL
Arlene L.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
03/12/2021 Category: Service
Arlene said loves those employees. They have been very honest and very efficient for her. Ellen is really efficient and friendly.

Venetia, PA
03/11/2021
excelllant service
They get the job done properly and at a reasonable price.

EH
Eileen B H.
Bethel Park, PA
03/06/2021
trustworthy & knowledgable
Have been taking my cars there for 20+ years.

WW
Wayne Louis W.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/04/2021
Annual inspection for an old car
Excellent, honest service. My 15 year old car was due for it's annual inspection. Todd find multiple issues that needed tended to. I am grateful because I want my car to be safe for another 15 years. We are growing old together. Thank you, Bridgeville Automotive for your integrity and experience.

Janet E L.
Lincoln MKZ
02/26/2021
From top to bottom ; customer service mechanical service all first class

Mark G.
Bethel Park, PA
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Mark said he absolutely recommended them because he trusted them, they only did what was needed and only charged for what was done.

Joseph (Joe) M.
Lincoln MKX
02/17/2021
Very nice people and timely service! Dropped off my car to be inspected and it was done a few hours later. Fast, friendly service!