Mark G.
Bethel Park, PA
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Mark said he absolutely recommended them because he trusted them, they only did what was needed and only charged for what was done.

Joseph (Joe) M.
Bridgeville, PA
Lincoln MKX
02/17/2021
Very nice people and timely service! Dropped off my car to be inspected and it was done a few hours later. Fast, friendly service!

MO
Mark Allen O.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/06/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Mark's wife. She said the business did a good job servicing her vehicle.

Stephen C.
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Stephen said they were up front and friendly.

Tyler B.
Oakdale, PA
Chevrolet Colorado
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Tyler said it was quick and it took a couple of days. It was a nice price.

VD
Victoria L D.
01/13/2021
They just get it done!
Car problem, any time of the day or night. Maybe we drive it in, or worst case - maybe we have it towed over to Painter's Run Rd. I give Ellen a call at Bridgeville Automotive, she looks up our record from the calling phone number, and we have a brief convo about the problem(s) and how we'd like to tackle it. In a day (or two or three if they are really backed up, or they need to order parts) I get a call from Ellen letting me know our vehicle is ready to go. We'll drive over at our convenience to pick up the car with keys and detailed receipt locked inside.

We've been taking our cars (Subarus and Chrysler/Dodge) to Bridgeville Automotive for over a decade, have had all kinds of simple and complex repairs, and we've never had a problem or issue with a repair - just great, 100% solid work - and no surprises! - to keep us rolling and provide peace-of-mind. Ellen and her team are the ultimate in no-nonsense, top-quality service with a smile! Highly recommended!

Russ R.
01/11/2021
I’ve been a customer ( multiple family vehicles) of Bridgeville Automotive for over 25 years!

Why?
Fair pricing, honesty and extremely knowledgeable mechanics ( Jim and Todd) and first rate customer service (Ellen).

PM
Patricia A M.
New Eagle, PA
01/09/2021
Great customer service.
Nice people to deal with. Very informative and trustworthy. Never had a bad interaction with anyone there. I would highly recommend their services.

John S.
01/07/2021 Category: Service
John said the staff was very accommodating, work was quick, they did a good job and he had a good experience with the owner.

FL
Frances L.
Nissan Murano
01/06/2021
Quick, excellent service.
I am so pleased to have such an efficient and honest car repair close to my home. It makes me feel so secure.

WM
Walter B M.
12/31/2020
Seamless repair work - appreciate State Inspection process
Appreciate the reminder of state inspection emails as I have 3 cars and sometimes let it slip. I trust the work they do and they work hard to keep to time lines.

Karen I M.
Hyundai ELANTRA
12/30/2020
Excellent customer service
I can’t say enough good things about Bridgeville Automotive. They are kind, considerate and extremely knowledgeable. I wouldn’t take my car anyplace else.

Richard M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Richard said he has had a fantastic experience at a great price. The whole staff is amazing.

PC

Andrew Joseph K.
Kia Sorento
12/15/2020
Fantastic Service & Great People
I needed new tires and Ellen at the counter spent a lot of time with me to review and discuss my options which I really appreciated. On my appointment day I brought my car in and the work Jim and Todd was terrific. Todd took my car for a test drive to insure the alignment was perfect (which it was). Love these new tires heading into winter!
They are the best!!!