4.5

PW
Patricia W.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Quality vehicle and customer service
Appreciate benefit of complimentary oil change for newly purchased vehicle, and being treated like a VIP customer. Nice to have staff that is friendly, courteous, and efficient: nice to be treated as a valued customer. Personal touches go along way!

CG
Candice G.
Berwick, PA
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Friendly, Prompt, and Professional
I took my car in for what I thought was a sensor issue...come to find out, it was my camshaft cover and the car’s brakes. The problem was diagnosed quickly, and they began work on it immediately. While I waited, Ciocca provided me with shuttle service to the mall, so I didn’t have to just sit around and wait. The total time from arriving to leaving with a fixed car was 3 hours. I was very pleased with my experience with Ciocca Hyundai.

02/20/2021 Category: Service
Service review
Very pleased with the service and especially with the time that was taken to talk to me about my concerns. The staff were very friendly, informative, and made me feel as if they were truly interested in what I had to say

Lisa Jo S.
Middleburg, PA
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Thank you!
Thank you for your good service.
WN
WILLIAM N. from Ciocca Hyundai Of Williamsport responded on 02/20/2021

Thank you for the great review!

RO
Robert O.
Troy, PA
02/06/2021
We liked it when it was Fairfield
We bought our car from Fairfield Hyundai and had the services done there, we were happy with the service. It then changed to ciocca Hyundai and my wife took it to have the yearly inspection. The mechanic told her that the brakes were metal to metal and that the car wouldn't stop if she took it home. The repair bill was ridiculous, it was 600 or 800 dollars. When I took it apart the brakes were 2/32, definitely needed to be changed but absolutely not "metal to metal". I put new brakes on for under 200 dollars.
WN
WILLIAM N. from Ciocca Hyundai Of Williamsport responded on 02/06/2021

Mr. Ottenmiller,

I just wanted to reach out and introduce myself. My name is William Neill and I am the new service manager in training for the Hyundai of Williamsport store. I have recently started here just a week ago and am trying to tackle many of the concerns being brought to my attention. I am very sorry that your experience here at Hyundai was less than ideal. I am looking into your last visit and trying to get to the bottom of what went wrong. Would it be possible for me to reach out to you to discuss where we may have failed you and what we can be better at as we continue to grow? I can reach out to you or you can certainly call me anytime here at the store during service hours. I would like to resolve any issues that arise and continue to strive for a 5 star experience with every customer. Here at Hyundai, anything less than a 5 star experience is a failure on our part. So I would very much like to have a chance to remedy the concerns brought up. I look forward to speaking with you in the near future. Have a great day, Mr. Ottenmiller.

Brad M.
Milton, PA
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Convenient and clean
Clean waiting room with drinks and snacks available. They communicate well with you and let you know the status of your vehicle. Convenient Saturday hours. Nice employees.

Sunbury, PA
02/03/2021 Category: Service
friendly, courteous staff
the service dept. took care of my vehicle right away once I got checked in. Didn't have a long wait for my vehicle inspection. They answered any questions I had and got me back on the road.

Diane M.
Hughesville, PA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Convenience
Service completed as requested.
MERANDA W. from Ciocca Hyundai Of Williamsport responded on 01/23/2021

Thank you for the kind words! We are so happy your visit to Ciocca Hyundai went so smoothly. Our reviews are our report card with Hyundai, would you mind rescoring for a 5-star rating? We would love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you. Thanks again!
Meranda Watson

Hughesville, PA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Prompt service.
Friendly staff. Prompt service. Treated with respect.

01/11/2021 Category: Service
Poor experience
Overall, not a great place to work with. They lack communication and customer service. They didn’t bother to call when my vehicle wouldn’t be ready until the very end of the day and my appt was t 8am. They also were intending to charge us more than what was necessary
MERANDA W. from Ciocca Hyundai Of Williamsport responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit to Ciocca Hyundai went so smoothly. Our reviews are our report card with Hyundai, would you mind rescoring for a 5-star rating? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you. Thanks again!
😊
Meranda Watson

Howard, PA
01/05/2021 Category: Service
This place is awesome.
As soon as you walk in the employees treat you with respect. They are very straight forward with the numbers involved in your purchase and there are no hidden figures. Buy a car from this place.

Lock Haven, PA
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Comfortable waiting area
They had snacks available!

12/15/2020 Category: Service
Comfortable waiting area
They had snacks available!
MERANDA W. from Ciocca Hyundai Of Williamsport responded on 12/19/2020

Good Afternoon Mr. Robbins,
I'm happy to know that you were happy with your recent visit to Ciocca Hyundai of Williamsport! Our individual report cards are directly tied to our customer reviews. I see you gave a 3/5, if you do not feel we earned a 5 star from you, please let me know how we can make it right! If you feel we have already earned a 5 star, Would you mind rescoring to 5/5 stars?

MERANDA W. from Ciocca Hyundai Of Williamsport responded on 12/28/2020

I wanted to reach out and thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey from Hyundai. I see we did not meet your expectations for a pleasant visit with us. We take our customer satisfaction very seriously and is our number one priority. I want to be able to assist with any concerns you may have and help where I can.

The Service Advisors and I take our customer feedback and satisfaction very seriously. As these are OUR report cards to our immediate management.

Please let me know how we might be able to make things right with you!

TP
Timothy P.
Milton, PA
12/11/2020 Category: Service
no truck line so cannot offer a full "5" review show room very nice yet customer parking is very bad
the service parting is very limited, I could use a handy-capped slot, yet with all the overflow of vehicles any person coming to look, buy or service would be hard pressed to find a parking space. As is the general practice of late, with temperatures above freezing , a car wash or at least a quick rinse is usually offered. I have no issue with the service area or the time required yet I can not recommend this as a full-line car company when 75 percent of the current buyers are truck people for cars yes I would tell folks to come look..

ES
Edward S.
Woolrich, PA
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly people
Service was done in timely manner and right on schedule.

Joseph D.
Lewisburg, PA
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Great Service - Easy Scheduling
I really liked the fact I was able to schedule the appointment myself on there website. Service Manager explained all the services to keep my vehicle in good working condition and preventative maintenance recommendations too.