4.4

Nescopeck, PA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Quick and friendly
First time servicing my sonata, dealer was very helpful and friendly. Service was quick and clean.

Milton, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Prices
I use the Hyundai app to schedule my service. You could see how much it was going to cost to get your car serviced not you guys don’t have that on their, other dealers have the pricing on the app.

BL

Montoursville, PA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Service and Professional employees
Service was quicker than anticipated

RF

South Williamsport, PA
2019 Hyundai Accent
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Ciocca Hyundai -service
Received a recall to update the car’s computer. Courteous , quick service in a warm, clean waiting room. Done without delay. A good place to go.

Blossburg, PA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/05/2020 Category: Service
The workers
They are there if you need help. Excellent with the car I will go back every time.

AT
Amy T.
Tioga, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Keep up the good work
I was satisfied with my experience

RL
Rebbecca L.
New Albany, PA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/01/2020 Category: Service
My car
First of all the business and the way things were handled with my vehicle could have been handled differently. Maybe your business was busy with all the other vehicles maybe you should have get more people to work on vehicles or send them some other place to have helped out.
NationalCA - List from Ciocca Hyundai Of Williamsport responded on 02/03/2020

We’d like the opportunity to look into this. A representative will be in touch with you shortly to investigate further. ^cc

Kyrie K., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai Of Williamsport responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback.  I apologize that we did not provide you with excellent service.  I hope we will have an opportunity in the future to provide you 5 star service.

Kyrie Krauser
Ciocca Hyundai of Williamsport
(570)-567-2000
KKrauser@cioccadealerships.com

Mary S.
New Columbia, PA
02/01/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service in a very friendly and timely manner.

Carol M.
New Columbia, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Iinspection
Nice waiting area. Very personable employees. Answered all my questions and did an excellent job on my Hyundai.

Scott C.
Montgomery, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Above and Beyond
I know Ciocca is new to the area and need to make a name for themselves after taking over some of Fairfield AutoGroup, but with that said, they exceeded my expectations on this visit by repairing some flaking paint on the lift gate of our 2017 Santa Fe, it was a minor issue but didn’t want it to worsen and with them handling it free of charge I was impressed. With the service department and Hyundai. They handled the other issues and addressed my complaints in a professional and helpful manner. I hope this is what to expect from Ciocca, if so, they can expect more business from me in the future.

Rochelle M.

Montoursville, PA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Friendly helpful employees
Since Ciocca has taken over this dealership I actually enjoy dealing with the employees and staff. The customer service at the Service Center has vastly improved and I truly appreciate all the changes that have been made. Everyone is super friendly and explains what is happening and where your car is in the “service” process.

ES
Emily S.
Mansfield, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Terrible Service
Definitely no longer owned by Fairfield.
Kyrie K., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai Of Williamsport responded on 01/25/2020

Thank you for all your feedback!  We greatly appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey.  I apologize that we were not able to provide you with 5 star service.  Please feel free call or e-mail me with additional feedback on how we can do better.

Thanks,