4.5

Bloomsburg, PA
2021 Hyundai Palisade
05/12/2021 Category: Service
Convenient service
Driver picked up my car at work, serviced and returned in timely manner all while I was working. Finished by the time I was done and headed home.

Devin S.
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Great service department
My oil change and tire rotation were completed seamlessly.

David M.
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Door repair
The service for my door handle was done timely and I was treated very good. I had one issue with the charge as I was told it would be warranty and they were going to charge but they corrected it immediately.

Shannon C.
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Great experience
Ciocca employees are very friendly, courteous and helpful. They're not pushy like the sales people at most dealerships. They make sure their customers are attended as quickly as possible and they make sure to take care of you and your vehicle.

Jane G.
New Albany, PA
05/02/2021 Category: Service
Saturday Hours for service
Saturday Hours are very accommodating with my work schedule.

kelby s.
Jersey Shore, PA
04/30/2021
Throughout all my frustrations and concerns Zach from the service department was very patient and understanding. He followed up with me and spoke kindly to me the entire time. He was FANTASTIC!!

Joyce D.
Montoursville, PA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Santa fe
Appointment was on time and took less than thirty minutes

Montgomery, PA
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient, quick

Jersey Shore, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Not happy
Addressed verbally at dealership in pennsdale and added comments throughout.
WILLIAM N. from Ciocca Hyundai Of Williamsport responded on 04/19/2021

Mrs. Snyder,

Hi there! This is William Neill, the Service Manager at Ciocca Hyundai of Williamsport. We spoke at the time of your pick-up along with the service advisor, Zach. I am sorry that you has a less than desirable experience here with us. I know you weren't getting a lot of answers at the time. We were following up as quickly as we could with who we needed to talk with. We did finally touch base with most of who was needed to make some adjustments to your bill. We explained all that has happened and we were authorized to adsorb the repair in its entirety through the service department. So we would like to offer you a full refund of parts and labor for your repair. Our offer is certainly not contingent on any reviews received but I would personally like to see if you would be willing to re-score my service advisor, Zachary Pewterbaugh. The reviews are a direct reflection on him. I know he (and all of us here in service) strives to offer the best experience we can through the process of getting vehicles repaired and all the costs and stresses that come along with that.  I know when we spoke here at the store you had expressed that he was very helpful and respectful and I know he was questioning me if there was anything he did not do properly in his dealings. If you would consider giving him a re-score, I know it would mean a lot to him. We left you a couple messages but if you would reach out to us with your information, we would like to get that refund started for you. You can reach us at 570-567-2000. Or you can email me directly at wneill@cioccadealerships.com. I hope you have a fantastic day, Mrs. Snyder.

WILLIAM N. from Ciocca Hyundai Of Williamsport responded on 04/22/2021

Just checking in to make sure you got the refund for your repairs. I again apologize it took so long but I do appreciate your patience through the process

WILLIAM N. from Ciocca Hyundai Of Williamsport responded on 04/30/2021

Ms. Snyder,

I wanted to double check and make sure you received your refund for your repair. I did notice there was rescore posted and I was wondering if you would be willing to rescore the service department. I know there were many frustrations and I hope we were able to resolve those issues. It would mean a lot to my service writer as it is his report card of how he performed through the process.

JE
Jack E.
04/12/2021
Efficient
Excellent service. When I called in Charlie Harmon went above and beyond to make sure that they had the part I needed so I only had to have one appointment!
Class Act.
He was friendly and took his time to explain to me the process and approximate amount of time to for the mechanics to complete the job.

He's a keeper!

04/12/2021 Category: Service
Efficient
Charlie Harmon the Parts Manager was a breath of fresh air when I called and asked him for the part I needed!
Friendly, responsive and knowledgeable to my request and my automotive needs!

He's a keeper!

Thank you Ciocca!

FE
Faydra E.
Hughesville, PA
04/08/2021
Today, I leased a 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe. Emilie Dylina spent most of her day with me to get approved and drive away with my new car! I couldn't have asked for anyone else to help me today. I was very pleased with the service. Thank you Emilie!!

CL
Casey L.
Milton, PA
04/04/2021 Category: Service
Everything was perfect
If you are looking for a friendly dealership that treats you with kindness and respect I definitely recommend these guys !!!

Rajashekar G.
Bloomsburg, PA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Great!
Everything was good!
WN
WILLIAM N. from Ciocca Hyundai Of Williamsport responded on 04/03/2021

Hi there! My name is William Neill. I am the service manager here at Ciocca Hyundai of Williamsport. I want to first thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our service department. We take these survey very seriously as they are our score cards and have a huge impact on us both as individuals as well as a department. It is the up-most importance that we provide a 5 star experience. That is our goal with every customer. Anything less than that is seen as a failure on my part both by Hyundai as well as from myself. I see that you had said the experience was Great and everything was good but only provided a 3 star review. In an attempt to provide that 5 star, amazing experience we strive for, I would like to ask if there is anything that we missed that caused a low rating. We all strive to grow and need to use every experience we can to learn and improve so I am asking if there is any ways we need to grow/improve to obtain this rating. If there is not a concern that comes to mind and you felt everything was great would you consider a re-score as these reviews have a high impact on myself. Beyond the score, I truly do want to provide the best service we can. I look forward to many more interactions over the years to come as we service your vehicle. Thank you again for taking the time. I hope you have a wonderful day!

GF
Greg F.
Galeton, PA
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Went for a recall. Arrived at the appointed time and the vehicle was immediately taken in. Had the service performed in the time that was scheduled. Service tech explained findings of the multi point analysis and recommended other services that should be performed.