Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

KA
Katherine A.
Oceanport, NJ
Had a great experience
Bill is the best! Made my experience getting my first car great.

TT
Teresa T.
NJ
The people
The people are great

Holmdel, NJ
Great overall experience
Great service and great team!

MK
Martin K.
Red Bank, NJ
excellent sales staff
Hailey knew everything about the car I was interested in

Michael P.
Port Monmouth, NJ
2022 Hyundai Kona
06/16/2021 Category: Sales
from start to finish all went smooth
we felt we were in good hands with our sales rep Mike Barnes from start to finsh; right from the greeting to the minute we left the dealership with our new vehicle...

Stephanie S.
Freehold, NJ
2021 Hyundai Kona
Best dealership
Andrew was the best salesman and I’ll never buy a car from anyone else!!

EM
ELENA M.
Old Bridge, NJ
06/12/2021
Amazing!
Kevin Gleason and the whole team at circle Hyundai were amazing. Not only were they extremely knowledgable but they were patient and determined to get us the best car to fit our needs. Buying a car can be a task none of us enjoy, but we left feeling accomplished and proud! They really make it easy, we were in and out in record time. HUGE BONUS for us!! Thanks Guys!!

Colin S.
Old Bridge, NJ
2021 Hyundai Venue
06/11/2021 Category: Sales
EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE OVERALL
Everything about our experience at Circle Hyundai was exceptional & I highly recommend their business going forward!

Asbury Park, NJ
06/10/2021 Category: Sales
Great service at Circle Hyundai, very friendly and accomdating staff.

KL
Kathleen L.
Shrewsbury, NJ
06/10/2021 Category: Sales
Haley Mackenzie is Five Stars!
Haley Mackenzie was a pleasure to work with. She was professional and friendly. Haley made sure my son and I understood the lease agreement and answered all our questions thoroughly. I would recommend Haley and Circle Hyundai to all of my friends and family who are in the market for a new car.

EO
Emily O.
Ocean Township, NJ
2022 Hyundai Tucson
06/09/2021 Category: Sales
The place was amazing
I would recommend Circle Hyundai to all of my friends and family. The staff was very welcoming it. I did not feel pressured to purchase a car but they were able to get me the deal I wanted so I did it. I am in love with my new Hyundai.

Staten Island, NY
The best!!!
My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Circle Hyundai. We didn’t sit around and wait like we have in the past with other dealerships. They were able to give us a great price and take my previous lease back without any issues. Craig and Bill were awesome!!

Jamie R.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Efficient and pleasant
This is my 3rd Hyundai Sante Fe lease from this dealership. It is always a good experience from the 1st day of lease throughout the life of the lease. Highly recommend them.

Ja'quan D.
Ocean Township, NJ
Great Experience
I meant to give 5 stars. As I mentioned before Mike B knows his stuff. He’s an excellent sales representative. Nothing was rushed and I felt comfortable walking out with a car that day.

Great Experience
Mike B knows his stuff. Great Sales Representative with lots of knowledge of the vehicles. Didn’t expect to walk out with a car that day but it was well worth it!!
WU