SJ
Susan J.
02/28/2018
City Auto Repair
Friendly, accommodating, knowledgeable staff. Provides excellent service while keeping costs down. Clean and comfortable waiting area. I really trust the service staff!

BETTI B.
12/27/2016
Excellent Quality Service
I always feel that the customer service and the pricing is outstanding. I never feel that I am being ripped off. If service isn't needed, I am not charged nor am I given bogus service needs.
Carey I., Service Adviser from City Auto Repair Inc responded on 12/27/2016

Thank you Betti! We appreciate your business and the kinds words! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

KATHY S.
Nissan Sentra
12/10/2016
Courtesy Check
I will be heading out to NC and needed to have a courtesy check. They found nothing wrong because I keep up with what needs to be done.
Carey I., Service Adviser from City Auto Repair Inc responded on 12/12/2016

Thank you Kathy! Have a safe trip and we'll see you when you get back.

BC
BRENT C.
12/03/2016
Best service around
Had an issue with my truck. Contacted dealership and they wanted twice as much just to look at the vehicle. City auto was super friendly and helpful. They diagnosed and fixed the problem fast and effecuantly. Highly recommend them for your automotive repairs.
Carey I., Service Adviser from City Auto Repair Inc responded on 12/05/2016

Thank you Brent! Im glad that we were able to fix your issue and appreciate you giving us the chance to!

LH
LISA H.
Infiniti EX35
12/03/2016
Such a pleasant experience!
As always, a very pleasant experience to have my car serviced. Smiles, knowledge and reliability drive my loyalty to this business. And well priced to boot! As a female, being able to trust car repair and service is a huge thing, and I've been taking my vehicles to this establishment for 28 years. It really doesn't get any better elsewhere. Highly recommended!
Carey I., Service Adviser from City Auto Repair Inc responded on 12/05/2016

Thank you so very much Lisa for trusting us with your vehicle! We always appreciate your business and the nice words. Look forward to seeing you again soon!

REBECCA B.
11/30/2016
Honesty, integrity, quality
Excellent service, as always!! I couldn't be happier with my experiences here!
Carey I., Service Adviser from City Auto Repair Inc responded on 11/30/2016

Thank you Rebecca! I'm so happy that we could make your experiences good ones.

John H.
11/29/2016
A/C issue
Carey checked a/c system and reported his findings in a timely manner. His diagnosis was helpful. City Auto has been a pleasure to do business with.
Carey I., Service Adviser from City Auto Repair Inc responded on 11/29/2016

Thank you so much John! Glad we could help a little. Wish we could have done more for you. Hope there is something else at a later date that we can do for you though

AC
AL C.
Ford Crown Victoria
11/17/2016
City Auto cares about their customers.
Honest and reliable.
Carey I., Service Adviser from City Auto Repair Inc responded on 11/17/2016

Thank you Al! We appreciate your business and trust

SCOTT B.
11/12/2016
Very honest and they don't upsell
Had something I started but was getting to advanced for me to do that would take longer to do for needing the truck right away. They got it done quick and shopped around for parts that had better prices.
Carey I., Service Adviser from City Auto Repair Inc responded on 11/14/2016

Thank you Scott! Glad we were able to help and get you back on the road

KATHY S.
Nissan Sentra
11/08/2016
Great Place!
I always take my car here because they are not the cheapest, nor are they the most expensive, but because I know I can trust these people to do good work on my car.
Carey I., Service Adviser from City Auto Repair Inc responded on 11/08/2016

Thank you so much Kathy!! We always appreciate your business and the kind words

MARK M.
11/02/2016
Friendly, prompt service
Mostly I do my own work but when I run into a bug a boo I can't handle I take it to Rachael and the boys at City Auto. Honorable folks who do good work. Electrical problem with my Caravan this time and they had it running before the end of the day. We always think we're getting charged too much when we get a car repaired. Try getting your washing machine repaired! They were about a 1/3rd less than the dealer cost so that's a pretty fair deal. Again, really nice people.
Carey I., Service Adviser from City Auto Repair Inc responded on 11/03/2016

Thank you so much Mark! We appreciate the business and your trust to handle a job like that. Glad we were able to keep you bringing us your "bug a boos" :)

Matt C.
Dodge Durango
10/27/2016
good people
very satisfied
Carey I., Service Adviser from City Auto Repair Inc responded on 10/28/2016

Thank you Matt! Glad we could help.

James S.
GMC Terrain
10/25/2016
Went for an oil change
The oil change and tire rotation were done in a timely manner. In addition they provided information on the condition of my brakes and tires without pushing for me to have additional work done. A very pleasant experience!
Carey I., Service Adviser from City Auto Repair Inc responded on 10/26/2016

Thank you James! We're glad that you enjoyed your visit and that we were able to take care of your vehicle needs for you.

RICHARD R.
Chevrolet Silverado
10/15/2016
Great and friendly service as usual. I have never had a problem with City Auto. They are the best.
Carey I., Service Adviser from City Auto Repair Inc responded on 10/18/2016

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business

BP
Barry P.
Orlando, FL
10/14/2016
EXEMPLARY SERVICE
Looked for the "situation " that occurred and despite 1.5 days at their facility, could not duplicate the incident. AND, not guessing and "fixing" the problem. I DON'T THINK A NY SERVICE CENTER WOULD HAVE BEEN AS HONEST. THANK YOU
Carey I., Service Adviser from City Auto Repair Inc responded on 10/18/2016

Your are welcome Barry! Thank you for giving us a chance to try and figure out what was going on with the vehicle.

DEBORAH D.
Mazda 6
10/13/2016
Friendly, professional service
The folks at City Auto are always friendly, helpful and professional! I never worry that my car has been serviced expertly at a wonderful price and I will be safe on the road!! And I love the discounts!!
Carey I., Service Adviser from City Auto Repair Inc responded on 10/18/2016

Thank you Deborah! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our service......and the discounts :)

LJ
LISA J.
Buick Century
10/12/2016
Car repair
Always the best!
Carey I., Service Adviser from City Auto Repair Inc responded on 10/12/2016

Thank you Lisa! We greatly appreciate your business!

ROSANNA M.
High Springs, FL
10/01/2016
The people are great and service is fast.
I love how all the people at City Auto are friendly and give you the best service they can and at the lowest price they can.
Carey I., Service Adviser from City Auto Repair Inc responded on 10/03/2016

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your bussiness and look forward to seeing you again!

LJ
LISA J.
09/29/2016
City Auto Repair
Excellent work...always!
Carey I., Service Adviser from City Auto Repair Inc responded on 09/29/2016

Thank You Lisa! As always, we appreciate the business!!

CJ
CAROLYN J.
Newberry, FL
09/28/2016
Mechanic forgot to put the tire key back into my car after rotating my tires.
Carey I., Service Adviser from City Auto Repair Inc responded on 09/29/2016

Sorry for the inconvenience Carolyn. But luckly we found out that we had it in a timely manner