TONY B.
HUMMER H3
02/19/2020
James
I have known James for a long time and he has always been very kind and honest. He does a great job!

JE
Jessie E.
Trenton, FL
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Jessie said he's known and dealt with the owner since this business opened. He stated the owner is a good, honest fella which is why he constantly recommends the service.

EF
EDWARD F.
Nissan Maxima
02/14/2020
Service and hopitality
Like the service and hospitality n how they treat people

PZ
PAUL Z.
Ram 3500
02/12/2020
Quick service and courteous staff.
You delivered exactly what what I needed - quick service. Having my car serviced is usually a nightmare. You guys were great.

BC
Beverly C.
Old Town, FL
Dodge Journey
02/12/2020
Great service and great employees especially Robert.
I came here rather than the Dodge dealer because all these employees are the best. They go out of their way to help you. I really appreciate them 😊.

PF
PATTY F.
Dodge Charger
02/07/2020
Reasonable and great to work with
I have worked with them on several occasions, great to work with!

Ron H.
Florida
Kia Forte
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Ron said the business did a good job. He said the business treated him fair and the price was right.

BW
BRUCE W.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/22/2020
Oil change and tire rotation
That work was done competently and ahead of time. My only concern what is the 4% surcharge for use of a credit card. Most businesses just absorb the cost of credit card use as a part of doing business in the same way they would assume shipping costs.

RL
rick l.
01/22/2020
Easy to get appointment and work completed on time
There was a misunderstanding about whether they still do lifetime rotation when you purchase tires here. I was sure that is what I was told and they honored that even though that is not their policy. I appreciated them doing that.

CR
CHARLES R.
01/17/2020
Brakes fixed, I'll stop now.
Shiney new brake parts as well as wonderful people skills made this repair great. I'm an old guy with an old truck so I'll never have to replace the brakes again.

GG
GERMAN G.
Pinellas Park, FL
01/16/2020
Great crew and fast service!
A special thanks to James and his crew for all there help.We had a automotive sale in Chiefland and they expedited all are services and inspections as quick as possible,excellent Job!

ROBERT W.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/15/2020
Busy place but service done on time
I’ll be back, service was that good.

WC
WOODROW C.
01/14/2020
Awsome people
My ac quite working so I call on a monday morning. They said to drop it off and they would work it in. I ask if they could also do a oil change and tune up. They did everything that day. I was expecting to pay at least $400 and it was only $252 WOW. I would highly recommend them. Thanks you so much chiefland tire and autoπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

NW
NEWCOMBE W.
Chiefland, FL
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/07/2020
Professional and personal service.
We enjoy going to this local business for personal, honest service. We trust them to treat us right!

Marty H.
Eastport, ME
Dodge Caliber
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Marty said she's had a wonderful experience with this business. They do good work, they are thorough and are always pleasant to work with.