AG

RT
Robert T.
Ocala, FL
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that the place had good service and everything he asked for they did.

AA
Amy A.
Florida
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Amy said the business has good people and they do work good work, and they don't keep her vehicle forever.

MI
MAZEY I.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
07/11/2019
Great service and awesome work crew! James is the best!

Jeff M.
Florida
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the business has good prices and work and the people are very good too.

GK
Gay K.
Bronson, FL
Oldsmobile Alero
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Gay said they did an excellent job and she enjoys the staff. They went out of their way to help her and recommends them to everyone in her area.

BT
Billy T.
Centre, AL
06/29/2019
Front end problems.
Serious front end problems. Mr.James and staff very professional. Worked me into his busy day. Did not try to gouge me since I was on vacation. Would recommend them for honest repair work. Thanks again Mr. James for getting me back on the road.

CV
CHRIS V.
GMC Yukon
06/21/2019
I've taken my vehicle there several times ,the staff is friendly and the service on my vehicle has been excellent. I would not hestitate to take my vehicle there again and recommend to anyone.

KIM S.
Isuzu Rodeo
06/20/2019
Friendly service fair pricing
Went out of there way to explain it to me better since I have a harder time since I'm handicap fair pricing friendly service would refer my friend and family to this shop staff and managerment were kind and courteous with everything thing they did and everyone they handled they truly care about their jobs the quality of work they put out and the people they serve each day thanks again kimberlee Snyder

BRIAN S.
Ram 1500
06/19/2019
The service was fast and affordable price. The customer service was very good and the overall exp was great.

NW
NEWCOMBE W.
06/18/2019
Friendly fast service.
I can call at the last minute and get help needed if at all possible. I trust this business with my vehicle.

Becky S.
Cedar Key, FL
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Becky said the service was complete as it was supposed to be.

JOHN S.
06/13/2019
John S
Great place to get you car worked on! They know what they are doing and are as honest as the day is long. James has come to my rescue several times when he could have really stung me but didn’t. He’s got my business on tires, A/C, mechanical problems, the works!😋

GMC Acadia
06/13/2019
Took my truck in due to my ac not blowing cold & he put Freon in it plus fixed a broken part & only charged me for the Freon! Job was completed in a timely manner & they called right away to let me know it was ready for pick up! Will definitely be back if needed again!

CANDY M.
06/10/2019
Love how efficient and friendly they are. Prices are good too!

Conway W.
Jeep Commander
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Conway said they are good.

JANIE G.
06/07/2019
Fast and Friendly
Today your service was fast. Always friendly. Thanks for keeping an eye on my brakes for me. I'll schedule that soon.

JUDY M.
Dodge Durango
06/05/2019
Love this shop!
James and his crew have always treated me and my vehicles well! I’d rather pay a little more to support this business than save and worry about my vehicle.

Judy B.
Cedar Key, FL
Ford Windstar Wagon
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Judy said the business is good and she is a repeat customer. She does recommend them to others. James and the staff are really good people.

DV
DEBRAH V.
GMC Yukon
06/01/2019
Nice crew great service
I had my car fixed at a good price in a very short wait.