LA
LYNN A.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/08/2019
Good Business Sense
I arrived slightly ahead of my appointment. I received no greeting. The person at the counter was invoked in a personal discussion with another customer. After waiting about five minutes, I was addressed while the personal conversation continued. I asked for SynBlend but got no knowledgement. When I was notified of the completion, I paid without receiving a thank you. The work may have been done well, but I just do not need to pay for this kind of treatment.

KP
KATHLEEN P.
10/30/2018
Or not
This place never disclosed the fact that there is a 60 dollar diagnostic charge. And my car still is not fixed.

Judy D.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
01/05/2017 Category: Service
Judy said they didn't do what they told her they were doing. She was told they would check the hoses and rotate the tires and all they did was change the oil. She paid $39.95 and she believes they overcharged her. She was told they did not rotate the tires because she needs new ones, but she thinks they could have rotated them.

LG
LAURIE G.
Jeep Cherokee
07/02/2016
New management not so great
I took my Jeep there to have some tires taken off rims from my other vehicle. I told them that I needed the old tires put back on the rims. And that is what was instructed on my receipt. They called to tell me the Jeep was ready. And then they called to tell me my battery had shorted out! The battery was brand new. It was purchased a couple months earlier. And the Jeep sat in my driveway. I bought it for a back-up vehicle for my mail route. It started for me every time. And it started at Chiefland Tire when I took it to them! The manager insisted that they didn't do anything to short the battery. So I had to buy a new battery. And when I went to pick up my Jeep the tires were not on my rims. I told the manager that they did not put the tires on my rims. And he said that he told them that I didn't want the tires. I left the Jeep there for them to put my tires back on my rims. And when I picked the Jeep up, it did not have my tires on the old rims. it had two different tires. One had tread. The other was bald.

CP
Charles P.
Florida
Chrysler Sebring
06/22/2016 Category: Service
Charles said he bought a battery and paid a service charge for it. He was not told about the service charge up front. He said the business told him this charge was a part of every transaction. This is his only complaint about them.

BW
BRUCE W.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/22/2020
Oil change and tire rotation
That work was done competently and ahead of time. My only concern what is the 4% surcharge for use of a credit card. Most businesses just absorb the cost of credit card use as a part of doing business in the same way they would assume shipping costs.

RL
rick l.
01/22/2020
Easy to get appointment and work completed on time
There was a misunderstanding about whether they still do lifetime rotation when you purchase tires here. I was sure that is what I was told and they honored that even though that is not their policy. I appreciated them doing that.

CR
CHARLES R.
01/17/2020
Brakes fixed, I'll stop now.
Shiney new brake parts as well as wonderful people skills made this repair great. I'm an old guy with an old truck so I'll never have to replace the brakes again.

GG
GERMAN G.
Pinellas Park, FL
01/16/2020
Great crew and fast service!
A special thanks to James and his crew for all there help.We had a automotive sale in Chiefland and they expedited all are services and inspections as quick as possible,excellent Job!

ROBERT W.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/15/2020
Busy place but service done on time
I’ll be back, service was that good.

WC
WOODROW C.
01/14/2020
Awsome people
My ac quite working so I call on a monday morning. They said to drop it off and they would work it in. I ask if they could also do a oil change and tune up. They did everything that day. I was expecting to pay at least $400 and it was only $252 WOW. I would highly recommend them. Thanks you so much chiefland tire and autoπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

NW
NEWCOMBE W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/07/2020
Professional and personal service.
We enjoy going to this local business for personal, honest service. We trust them to treat us right!

Marty H.
Eastport, ME
Dodge Caliber
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Marty said she's had a wonderful experience with this business. They do good work, they are thorough and are always pleasant to work with.

RL
Rob L.
FL
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Rob said that they delivered everything they said they would.

BC
BRIAN C.
Dodge Avenger
12/23/2019
Great service and a honest service