Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/20/2020
You didn't verify the person. Before cancellation.
Verify the person even if it's the same name, whether they're in to the same store/business. You cancelled the wrong appointment. Not to mention didn't even think that this person is a woman and not a man. The cell phone numbers.

03/13/2020
Horriable
They over charge one man tells me one price then get changed another price do not know how a price can go from 149 to over 300 your company is A joke.have nothing good to say about your customer service I do not recommend and would never recommend anyone to your bussinees
SocialCRM from Chiefland Tire & Auto Center responded on 03/18/2020

Thank you so much for allowing us the oppurtunity to make this right. I apologize for the error and I hope you feel we done everything to rectify the issue.

LA
LYNN A.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/08/2019
Good Business Sense
I arrived slightly ahead of my appointment. I received no greeting. The person at the counter was invoked in a personal discussion with another customer. After waiting about five minutes, I was addressed while the personal conversation continued. I asked for SynBlend but got no knowledgement. When I was notified of the completion, I paid without receiving a thank you. The work may have been done well, but I just do not need to pay for this kind of treatment.

KP
KATHLEEN P.
10/30/2018
Or not
This place never disclosed the fact that there is a 60 dollar diagnostic charge. And my car still is not fixed.

Judy D.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
01/05/2017 Category: Service
Judy said they didn't do what they told her they were doing. She was told they would check the hoses and rotate the tires and all they did was change the oil. She paid $39.95 and she believes they overcharged her. She was told they did not rotate the tires because she needs new ones, but she thinks they could have rotated them.

LG
LAURIE G.
Jeep Cherokee
07/02/2016
New management not so great
I took my Jeep there to have some tires taken off rims from my other vehicle. I told them that I needed the old tires put back on the rims. And that is what was instructed on my receipt. They called to tell me the Jeep was ready. And then they called to tell me my battery had shorted out! The battery was brand new. It was purchased a couple months earlier. And the Jeep sat in my driveway. I bought it for a back-up vehicle for my mail route. It started for me every time. And it started at Chiefland Tire when I took it to them! The manager insisted that they didn't do anything to short the battery. So I had to buy a new battery. And when I went to pick up my Jeep the tires were not on my rims. I told the manager that they did not put the tires on my rims. And he said that he told them that I didn't want the tires. I left the Jeep there for them to put my tires back on my rims. And when I picked the Jeep up, it did not have my tires on the old rims. it had two different tires. One had tread. The other was bald.

CP
Charles P.
Florida
Chrysler Sebring
06/22/2016 Category: Service
Charles said he bought a battery and paid a service charge for it. He was not told about the service charge up front. He said the business told him this charge was a part of every transaction. This is his only complaint about them.

BERNADINE S.
Ford Expedition
04/15/2021
*****
Very personable. Honest. Reliable.

CHERYL S.

Honest..service is great

Conway W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Janice. She said she always goes to them, they are always very good to her and yesterday they were as good as they could be.

EW
EARL W.
Ford Expedition
04/12/2021
Tire Purchase
We arrived with an almost blown front tire. They had the tires we needed in stock and replaced the front 2 tires within the hour.

ROBERT B.
Trenton, FL
04/12/2021
They fix things the first time
I used some funds to have my car fixed was done right no complaints, a/c condenser was puncture fixed blows ice cold. Had all the struts fixed. Front rear alignment.
Very happy with the work performed.
Thank will be back.

Mike H.
Archer, FL
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Mike said he has been going to the business for years and they provided great service.