Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/20/2020
You didn't verify the person. Before cancellation.
Verify the person even if it's the same name, whether they're in to the same store/business. You cancelled the wrong appointment. Not to mention didn't even think that this person is a woman and not a man. The cell phone numbers.

03/13/2020
Horriable
They over charge one man tells me one price then get changed another price do not know how a price can go from 149 to over 300 your company is A joke.have nothing good to say about your customer service I do not recommend and would never recommend anyone to your bussinees
SocialCRM from Chiefland Tire & Auto Center responded on 03/18/2020

Thank you so much for allowing us the oppurtunity to make this right. I apologize for the error and I hope you feel we done everything to rectify the issue.

LA
LYNN A.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/08/2019
Good Business Sense
I arrived slightly ahead of my appointment. I received no greeting. The person at the counter was invoked in a personal discussion with another customer. After waiting about five minutes, I was addressed while the personal conversation continued. I asked for SynBlend but got no knowledgement. When I was notified of the completion, I paid without receiving a thank you. The work may have been done well, but I just do not need to pay for this kind of treatment.

KP
KATHLEEN P.
10/30/2018
Or not
This place never disclosed the fact that there is a 60 dollar diagnostic charge. And my car still is not fixed.

Judy D.
Chiefland, FL
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
01/05/2017 Category: Service
Judy said they didn't do what they told her they were doing. She was told they would check the hoses and rotate the tires and all they did was change the oil. She paid $39.95 and she believes they overcharged her. She was told they did not rotate the tires because she needs new ones, but she thinks they could have rotated them.

LG
LAURIE G.
Chiefland, FL
Jeep Cherokee
07/02/2016
New management not so great
I took my Jeep there to have some tires taken off rims from my other vehicle. I told them that I needed the old tires put back on the rims. And that is what was instructed on my receipt. They called to tell me the Jeep was ready. And then they called to tell me my battery had shorted out! The battery was brand new. It was purchased a couple months earlier. And the Jeep sat in my driveway. I bought it for a back-up vehicle for my mail route. It started for me every time. And it started at Chiefland Tire when I took it to them! The manager insisted that they didn't do anything to short the battery. So I had to buy a new battery. And when I went to pick up my Jeep the tires were not on my rims. I told the manager that they did not put the tires on my rims. And he said that he told them that I didn't want the tires. I left the Jeep there for them to put my tires back on my rims. And when I picked the Jeep up, it did not have my tires on the old rims. it had two different tires. One had tread. The other was bald.

CP
Charles P.
Florida
Chrysler Sebring
06/22/2016 Category: Service
Charles said he bought a battery and paid a service charge for it. He was not told about the service charge up front. He said the business told him this charge was a part of every transaction. This is his only complaint about them.

KIP B.
Toyota Sequoia
07/03/2020
True to yalls word have come to see to it that I was not disappointed. Ya’ll continue to satisfy me and my needs. Thanks again
Thanks again y’all. Got me in there and out rapidly. You have helped a newcomer to your community and treated me as though I was family. You have another customer for life

RAYMOND R.
Nissan Xterra
06/26/2020
Personal
Customers come first here. Good knowledge and reputable.

WG
Wayne G.
Cross City, FL
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Wayne said the staff was good.

Kia Forte
06/18/2020
Customer service and the owner
Very convience and fast

BW
Brooke W.
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Brooke said the service was courteous, friendly and done on time. It was a good experience.

DALE D.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
06/11/2020
Amazing
Amazing in and out service! True
Professionals!

JE
Jessie E.
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Jessie said he is familiar with the owner and they do good work. He said all of the people are honest and straight. He does recommend them because he cannot find better people than they are.

robert w.
06/05/2020
Customer Service
Great family environment and great service