ALEX M.
01/22/2021
Great service very professional
I took my vehicle to be serviced, and it was one of the best experiences I’ve had in getting my vehicle repaired. Staff was honest, professional, friendly, and inexpensive. I would highly recommend to all my family and friends. Thank you staff for the wonderful experience.

DE
DARLENE E.
Suzuki XL7
01/14/2021
Saviour on my trip from South Florida
I was traveling between S. Fl and Tallahassee when my "service battery charging system" warning came on, I was in Chiefland and saw his sign "Complete Auto" service. I was thrilled he could get the part AND repair it that day! I was back on the road and home by 7:30. Thank you James❤️

DENISE G.
Old Town, FL
Dodge Journey
01/14/2021
They go the extra mile
I went to have a oil change and discovered I also had a problem with my my tail lights, and they quoted me a price to replace 1 light, but to my supprise they found that it was not the light but a wire and fixed it.
Thanks guys your the best😀

BILL H.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/12/2021
Great service. Knowledgeable
Very knowledgeable. Keeps you informed of progress of work. Fair price.

BA
BILL A.
01/08/2021
Honest Business
The estimated cost was accurate and they didn’t do any work I didn’t ask for. They were thorough and reasonable.

01/08/2021
Excellent Job!!!
Did an excellent job. Trustworthy!!!

RK
Rodger K.
Florida
Chevrolet Lumina
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Rodger said the business had a very good staff.

HR
Heather R.
Florida
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Heather said the service was good.

JOSH M.
12/17/2020
Quick Service
Friendly and professional service in a timely manner. When you walk in you are treated as family, not just another customer.

CHERYL S.
Jeep Patriot
12/16/2020
Very Professional
This was a recommendation the person just used me to take care of everything... I recommended you all because I have ALL Respect for your act of kindness in every way. Very Professional atmosphere.

AC
Adam C.
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Adam said he doesn't have anything bad to say about them. They've done a good job.

JANIE G.
11/20/2020
Customer service!!
You guys have excellent customer service skills. Always looking out for my best interests. Fast and efficient service. Thank you.

FL
Fred L.
Cadillac DTS
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Fred said the service was great.

RITA M.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/12/2020
Wonderful job
Took my truck in because someone said that the alternator was bad. Something was killing the battery. They found the problem , turned out it was my 8 month battery. It was replaced. Runs great
Also found what was making some noise and fixed that. All quiet in the truck now. Great people to have on your side. Would recommend Chiefland Tire & Auto to all that need Auto services.

LF
Loren F.
Trenton, FL
Nissan Versa
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Loren said they do a good job. They are friendly and they are good people.