VL
Vic L.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Wilma. She said the business did a great job. Keep up the good work.

GB
GENE B.
01/05/2019
Best Auto Shop In Chiefland!
Mr. Loubet and his team are fast, friendly and professional!
They always suggest options to fit my budget. They are #1 in my book!

EA
Eugene A.
Florida
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Joan. She said they are the best there is and she has been going there for years,

JARED G.
12/21/2018
I needed some parts installed, they cooperated and found a nail in one of my tires and repaired it without charging me extra... I was very pleased with everything they did

JOHN S.
12/13/2018
John Scarborough
If you are looking for a tire/auto machanic shop that is honest to a fault, Chiefland Tire and Auto is it! They are friendly and courteous and if they don’t know what’s wrong with you vehicle they won’t give up until they do. Like most people I was skeptical at first but soon found out James is not satisfied until the customer is satisfied. Chiefland Tire And Auto is my go to place for all of my automotive needs. I’m not being paid or receiving any freebies for this endorsement.

LH
Linda H.
Newberry, FL
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Linda said the business is the best.

Bronson, FL
Jeep Compass
12/07/2018
Down home small town friendly.
Very friendly auto family. Fast,friendly service,they answered every question we had.We didn't leave wondering about this or that.

12/07/2018
Quick and done right
Job performed quickly....accurately....reasonably priced.

EV
Eric V.
Trenton, FL
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Eric said they give good service.

LW
Lita W.
Old Town, FL
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Lita said the business takes care of her vehicle whenever she needs them. She has gone in on emergency basis and they drop everything to help.

12/01/2018
Customer service.
Great place to do business. Great customer service. We do all our tire business with Chiefland tire.

Trenton, FL
11/30/2018
Awesome business
Love this place.. awesome people providing awesome service at affordable prices

KD
KAREN D.
11/30/2018
Superb Service
I am visiting in Chiefland and had a ruptured tire on my way to Gainesville to see my brother in the hospital there. The service techs and front desk staff did everything possible to get me on my way as quickly as possible. Caring and professional staff and impeccable service is appreciated.

CR
Charles R.
Cedar Key, FL
Dodge Journey
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Charles said they always do a good job.

AH
AUSTIN H.
Bell, FL
Nissan Titan
11/15/2018
Fast friendly service I bring my vehicle here every time it needs something.

TD
TOMMY D.
Ram Dakota
11/08/2018
Honest
Fast service, honest people!!

JV
JANET V.
Ford Expedition
11/08/2018
The kindness and knowledge!
James and his crew are always nice to see. Never am I bored while getting work done on my truck

FL
Fred L.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Fred said the business's service is the best and he likes their service.

JANIE G.
11/01/2018
I went for an oil change but my gas mileage wasn't as good as it used to be. I kinda of knew what it needed and they were right on it suggesting what I needed. Their prices were reasonable also. Very friendly service.
I went for an oil change but my gas mileage wasn't as good as it used to be. So I mentioned it to them. What they suggested hit it right on the money. I am very pleased with their knowledge and friendly service.

KJ
KIM J.
10/29/2018
Quick service & fair price
Fixed flat for $10. When I called for front end inlinement , gave me appointment for the next day and did it quickly while I waited.