4.6

Laurel, MD
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/04/2019
Saved my City Imports
I was really pleased with the services that I received from City Imports. I had my car towed Black Friday and Saturday afternoon I was able to pick up my vehicle. I've been dealing with City Imports for several years.

DA
Dave A.
Severna Park, MD
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Dave said this business has always been very fair, their prices are excellent and the work was very good.

Desi C.
Maryland
Mercedes-Benz C230
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Desi said that the place was really good, their work was good and they gave him a good experience overall.

James K.
11/13/2019
Great brad awesome
Took my car to Citi imports . Brad took care of it without killing me on the price . Great place they know foreign cars very well

LC
Leo C.
Severna Park, MD
Jaguar XJ-S
11/01/2019
Accurate diagnostics
Brad knows cars better than any other person I know. He is able to diagnose problems and repair them with precision.

Sandres M.
Pasadena, MD
10/17/2019
Wheel alignment on 2009 Aston Martin DB9
Appointment was at 8:00 A M. They started work on the car at 8:00 A M. Staff was friendly and professional. Car was finished in a good time commensurate with time it takes to do this type of work. I am happy with the quality of work.

Jim S.
Baltimore, MD
Jaguar XF
10/15/2019
Everybody works to help you
I've been coming here for many years,since 1990. Service is fast and efficient. The job's done right.

Rick G.
Arnold, MD
Volvo V40
10/11/2019
To the point
Straight to the point, no bs. Car is fixed

BW
Bill W.
09/20/2019
City Imports
I have known Dennis Pye for over forty years and the service received from City Imports is always spot on. I have never had to return to have a service corrected. It’s always done right the first time. They bend over backwards to make sure you’re satisfied. From dropping you off to making sure you’re notified. When work is done. Can’t safe enough good things about them.
Thanks to Dennis and Brad for a smooth running operation.
Bill Wild

HK
Howard K.
MG MGB
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Howard said the staff does good work and he trusts them.

James M.
Brooklyn, MD
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/11/2019
Scam, Horrible service
Held my car for 5 weeks. Couldn't figure out what was wrong with the headlight. Seriously? Took it to voltswagon, they fixed it in 1 day. This place will never call you when they say they will. I had to call every day. When they say they'll call you back they never do. Eventually they quit on it because they lack the skill to fix it so they dropped it back off at my house without my knowledge. This place is a failure and a ripoff. VW told me they were trying to scam me. Trying to sell me bs about modules when that wasn't close to the real issue. Don't go here. It's a scam.

NJ
Neil J.
Volvo S60
09/06/2019
I was given info by a friend about 2 years ago to go to city and I’m glad I did. Brad is too rate gives great customer service I finally found a place I can trust. Because most places are always looking to get over. This visit brad came to me about a few service things I needed on my car and I got some of them done. Hopefully this relationship will continue to grow

Dwayne B.

Crofton, MD
Volkswagen GTI
08/20/2019
new shop for me
they took the time to discuss both the current work and future upgrades for my car. i find this help very valuable in determining the cost/ timing of maintenance.

Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
08/17/2019
Customer service was great.
This was my first visit and customer service was excellent. The cost was reasonable on the part in question.

Linda M.
Baltimore, MD
08/13/2019
You always receive exceptional service that is fairly priced.
The team at City Imports are very experienced and thorough. I always receive honest estimates and superb work quality. Brad and team are truly life savers. Many, many thanks!!

Jack P.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Jack said this business is perfect. He never has a doubt about the service or the quality of the work. He stated that if anyone wants honest and clean-cut work, go to this business. Brad is the head mechanic and Jack can tell him what's going on with his vehicle and Brad will let him know what's wrong before he even looks at it.

CJ
Candis J.
Millersville, MD
06/24/2019
Honest & Professional
My daughter took her car to the dealer and they told her that she needed a new transmission. Brad got me in the same day that I called and fixed the issue within 15 minutes. She hasn't had an issue since. I had a transmission problem with my Crossfire and he was able to repair it within 4 days. He explains things so that it is understandable. I recommend them to anyone. They are very knowledgeable, efficient, trustworthy, and affordable. Thanks Brad and City Imports. You will have my services, as long as I am driving.

CK
Christopher K.
Severn, MD
06/24/2019
Retired USN’s BMW X3
Brad’s ability to relate to customers needs & follow through with quality work.

MA
Miguel A.
Bowie, MD
Jaguar XK8
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Miguel said the service done did not fix the issue and it still is wrong. They could have done something different to try to fix the problem.