Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
08/17/2019
Customer service was great.
This was my first visit and customer service was excellent. The cost was reasonable on the part in question.

Linda M.
Baltimore, MD
08/13/2019
You always receive exceptional service that is fairly priced.
The team at City Imports are very experienced and thorough. I always receive honest estimates and superb work quality. Brad and team are truly life savers. Many, many thanks!!

Jack P.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Jack said this business is perfect. He never has a doubt about the service or the quality of the work. He stated that if anyone wants honest and clean-cut work, go to this business. Brad is the head mechanic and Jack can tell him what's going on with his vehicle and Brad will let him know what's wrong before he even looks at it.

Dante S.
Jaguar XJ6
06/27/2019
It was not great to me and I would give them a zero
My Jaguar has been there for a week and two days, I’m very nervous about my car I feel like someone is fucking me over if you wanna know the truth. I’m getting a run around and I didn’t think it was gon be like this. My family recommended city imports but don’t know why. My service takes 2 1/2 hrs and I took my car there last Wednesday I would like to speak to someone other than guy at desk but he won’t tell me how. So unhappy

CJ
Candis J.
Millersville, MD
06/24/2019
Honest & Professional
My daughter took her car to the dealer and they told her that she needed a new transmission. Brad got me in the same day that I called and fixed the issue within 15 minutes. She hasn't had an issue since. I had a transmission problem with my Crossfire and he was able to repair it within 4 days. He explains things so that it is understandable. I recommend them to anyone. They are very knowledgeable, efficient, trustworthy, and affordable. Thanks Brad and City Imports. You will have my services, as long as I am driving.

CK
Christopher K.
06/24/2019
Retired USN’s BMW X3
Brad’s ability to relate to customers needs & follow through with quality work.

MA
Miguel A.
Bowie, MD
Jaguar XK8
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Miguel said the service done did not fix the issue and it still is wrong. They could have done something different to try to fix the problem.

GD
Gaston D.
Princess Anne, MD
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Gaston said that the place provided him with excellent service, they made sure that anything he needed was taken care of and they paid attention to detail.

AF
Anthony F.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said the business provides good quality service.

NH
Nathan H.
Fort George G Meade, MD
Saab 900
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said everything went well at the place and they were all nice.

WL
Wendall L.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Wendell said this business did an outstanding job. They repaired the vehicle in the time promised and found the issue fairly quickly.

PC
Patrice C.
Mercedes-Benz S430
05/12/2019
Brad was great to work with! Plus they have your car done in a timely manner!

John K.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
John said the business did a good job.

Suzie B.
Silver Spring, MD
Jaguar XJ
04/30/2019
really bad
I took my car in to get serviced for emissions. The car didn't pass emissions as I thought it would because the check engine light still came on after $1500 of service to change the valve cover gasket. The next week, there was a leak on my driveway. I took it in again. $500 later, the steering pump was leaking. The next week, the restricted performance light came on. After 3 weeks of having to take it in, I decided to look under the hood. The main hose was completely disconnected from the engine. The valve cover was cracked. And when I took it in to my mechanic, he noticed that the screw was completely missing and oil was leaking from the engine. I cannot believe you all are still in business. I would never trust you guys again with my car. UnFRICKENbelievable.

HD
Henry D.
Severna Park, MD
Volvo XC90
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Henry said the employees provided good communication. They provided good work.

Julian R.
Millersville, MD
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Julian said the business was good. They have good service overall.

BA
Busola A.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Busola said she received good customer service, and good time management. She will be back soon.

GB
Gerald B.
Hanover, MD
BMW ActiveHybrid 5
03/31/2019
Great service I trust these guys with my car they are the only shop I take it to

Suzie B.
Silver Spring, MD
Jaguar XJ
03/27/2019
Outstanding service
Your team was outstanding. I came to you with an issue that others were not able to solve. You knew right off the bat how to solve it. You listened to my other issues with the car and was able to resolve whatever was possible. Will come again, highly highly recommended. Keep up the great work.

EW
Eric W.
Baltimore, MD
Jaguar XK8
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Eric said Mr. Taylor was very professional and he laid out everything that needed to be done to the vehicle. He was very detailed and he got the vehicle in and out and back in a good amount of time. He's also planning on letting them do more work on his vehicle. Mr Taylor has his business and anyone else's that he can refer to the business.