BW
BOB W.
GMC Envoy
07/19/2019
Quick Fix for a Difficult Problem
I was in the process of replacing the rusted out differential cover under my GMC Envoy, but was unable to remove the oil fill plug from the differential housing. It was frozen in place by a combination of time and the magnesium chloride used during Winter months in this area as "road salt". Civali's bailed me out of the problem with a clever solution to remove the fill plug, and charged me only for an hour's labor. I'm grateful for their help!
Tara F. from Civali's Auto Service responded on 07/22/2019

Bob, thank you so much for all the nice things you said about our business.  We are so glad we were able to fix your problem and get you out of a jam.  Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing and we hope to see you again when you are in need of help. Have a great day!

FR
FELIX R.
07/18/2019
Best mechanic in town
John Fazzina has been servicing my cars for close to 20 years. He’ Great and fair in pricing. Civali’s has a great team of auto technicians providing the care needed on your investment. Thank you Civali’s for your work and honesty.
John and Tara F. from Civali's Auto Service responded on 07/18/2019

Felix!! Thank you so much for all that you said. We take pride in our work and the way we interact with our customers. Our customers mean the world to us and we are happy to see that you approve of our customer service. Thanks for your loyalty and have an amazing day!!!

TF
Tom F.
Lexus LS 400
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Tom said that he had a good visit, his air conditioning is working great and John and his associate were very nice. He stated that he is impressed with this facility.
Tara F. from Civali's Auto Service responded on 07/22/2019

Hi Tom, thank you so much for reviewing our business and letting us know how we are doing. We are so happy that your air conditioning is working and just in time for the heat we had this past weekend.  We hope to see you again when your car is in need of repair or maintenance. Wishing you a great week!

JZ
JEFF Z.
Buick LaCrosse
07/17/2019
As always, excellent service! Super friendly staff!
Tara F. from Civali's Auto Service responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you Jeff for your kind words. We appreciate how loyal of a customer you are and look forward to servicing your vehicles when in need of some TLC. Have an amazing day!!

PE
PAUL E.
07/15/2019
Great people
Great people Always friendly and get the job right the first time
Tara F. from Civali's Auto Service responded on 07/16/2019

Hi Paul,
Thank you for taking the time to review Civali’s Auto. It’s always a pleasure to see you and we appreciate your positive feedback. Have an amazing day!!

NS
NOEL S.
Great Auto Repair Shop.
Great Work and Honest Service Repair Shop. Thanks Again.

Hi Noel,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review Civali’s Auto. We are happy to see that you are pleased with your service and hope to see you again when in need of some vehicle TLC. Have a great weekend!

PO
PAT O.
Nissan Maxima
07/12/2019
Great people great service. Very friendly.
Very friendly and prompt service.

Hi Pat,
We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing. We pride ourselves on our service and the way we treat our customers and we are glad it shows. We wish you a great weekend!!

JE
JUSTIN E.
07/12/2019
Great friendly shop ! Needed tires and alignment terribly bad and of course was last minute with everything dropped vehicle off in morning had when I got out of work . Car drives straight as an arrow couldn’t be any happier thank you guys !
Tara F. from Civali's Auto Service responded on 07/13/2019

You are very welcome Justin. Thank you for reviewing our business, we really appreciate the nice things you said about Civali’s Auto. Hope to see you again when you are in need of any service. Have a great weekend!!

Chevrolet Traverse
07/11/2019
civali' auto service
Attentive situation the moment I came in for the second time for a appt. I knew instantly that my car was in good hands. All walks of life passed me as I sat waiting, took note of this. Pass by this garage twice a day going to work. So glad I stopped. My car now has a mechanic!!! Left satisfied.
Tara F. from Civali's Auto Service responded on 07/11/2019

We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us and we thank you for stopping by and checking us out. Civali’s Auto looks forward to helping you out when your car is in need of repair and/or maintenance. Have an amazing day!!

Venice, FL
Ford Fiesta
07/11/2019
Car maintenance
For years I have gone to Civali’s with my automobiles and I have always had great service and have been greeted with kindness and respect.
I have a great level of confidence going there that the job will be done right and I will be informed if there are any problems before the next step is taken for a single woman this is a blessing. 😊
Tara F. from Civali's Auto Service responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you so much for your kind and positive review. As a woman owned business we understand how women feel walking into a repair shop so that’s why we take the time to explain the repairs needed for your vehicle to everyone before they are performed. We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we’re doing. Have a great day!!

PS
PAUL S.
07/10/2019
Never disappointed with the service here.
Tara F. from Civali's Auto Service responded on 07/11/2019

Paul, we can’t thank you enough for being a very loyal customer and writing this great review. We wish you a great day today and try to stay cool!!

WM
WHITNEY M.
07/09/2019
Convenient and Professional
This is a reliable and honest repair shop. They are friendly and courteous and knowledgeable. I am experienced in car repair work and these guys treat you fairly.
Tara F. from Civali's Auto Service responded on 07/09/2019

Whitney, thank you for taking the time to review Civali’s Auto. The positive things you say let’s us know that we are doing our job and getting you back on the road safely with the work we perform. We wish you a great day and hope to see you again.

LL
LISA L.
Middlefield, CT
Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2019
Friendly and professional
A service center I can trust. Steve, the office manager, is friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend Civali’s to Everyone.
Tara F. from Civali's Auto Service responded on 07/09/2019

Lisa, the review you wrote for us at Civali’s Auto is extremely appreciated and we thank you for your trust in us. We look forward to taking care of vehicle again when in need. Have a great day!!

North Haven, CT
07/02/2019
Great Service!
Good service, great work, fair price. Dropped me off at work.Will go back!
Tara F. from Civali's Auto Service responded on 07/02/2019

We are so happy that you were satisfied with everything we did for you at Civali’s Auto. It’s great that you will come back to visit us when your vehicle is in need of repair or even just a service. Wishing you a great day and a Happy 4th of July!

Jeep Liberty
07/02/2019
An other happy customer!!!
Very Satisfied with the overall service I've received from the crew over the past few days over my ride! Will be back when the time comes for anther job!
Tara F. from Civali's Auto Service responded on 07/02/2019

We are very happy to see that you are satisfied with your experience with us at Civali’s Auto. We appreciate that you took the time to review our business and we wish you a great day and a Happy 4th!!

AP
ANTHONY P.
06/29/2019
Friendly and efficient
I was referred to Civali’s by several friends. As I was told, they are very friendly and I felt comfortable that they are honest. They fixed my daughters car quickly. I am very happy with my first experience. I will be using them again and referring other family members.
Tara F. from Civali's Auto Service responded on 06/30/2019

Hi Anthony,
We appreciate the kind things you said about our business. It’s so nice that you feel the way you do and are willing to spread the word about your experience with us. We can’t thank you enough for that and wish you a happy day!!

06/28/2019
Great personal service
Great staff, great service.
Tara F. from Civali's Auto Service responded on 06/28/2019

We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us at Civali’s Auto. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for your positive review and have a fantastic weekend!!

06/22/2019
fast and efficient
Very friendly and my new home for repairs
John and Tara F. from Civali's Auto Service responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you so much for choosing us as your new repair shop!! We appreciate the time you took to let us know how we are doing and we are honored to welcome you aboard!! Have a wonderful rest of your day.

Jerrod A.
Connecticut
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Jerrod said the business was able to fix his vehicle 100 percent. The staff were knowledgeable and listen well.
John and Tara F. from Civali's Auto Service responded on 06/19/2019

Jerrod, thank you for taking the time to review Civali's Auto. The nice things you said about our business mean the world to us. Have an amazing day!

PS
Pat S.
Southington, CT
Lincoln Town Car
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Patricia. She said that the business is great, she recommends them to everybody and that she loves them.
John and Tara F. from Civali's Auto Service responded on 06/19/2019

Pat, thank you for telling everyone how much you love us, we feel the same about you and love seeing you come in. You are a hoot!! Have a great day!