Business Solutions

Myers Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
GF
Gary F.
11/21/2020
Wonderful experience!
Ben, the service advisor, is very caring about your vehicle. He took good care of us and we could not have asked fir better service!

GK
George K.
10/08/2020
Hello Don and Jim at Myers Automotive in Wichita, Kansas
Hello Don and Jim at Myers Automotive. I’m the guy you rescued from the Kansas Turnpike with a broken Transfer Case. I was 600 miles from home and 1,100...

AA
Ashleigh A.
05/23/2020
0!
If I could make it 0 out of 5 I would. I took my car in to have the Fog lights replaced, in par of miscommunication the wrong lights were installed. I was...

AA
Ashleigh A.
05/23/2020
0!

Kenin S.
03/30/2020
Spoke with Kevin. He said this business was excellent. They were wonderful and he appreciates it.