CF
CINDY F.
Chevrolet HHR
11/04/2019
Great place
Efficient, capable, NICE. Explained in detail what they were doing to car, what it needed, and even some issues to be addressed later. No high pressure, or over-selling. Have not had a bad experience.

MADISON G.
Kechi, KS
10/29/2019
Great!
First time there, I called they said come right in very nice. Got me all done, good price. Very nice will come again

10/25/2019
Great place for your car
This is the first time I used Myers Automotive.The work was excellent. It was fairly priced. I appreciate that they were very open about how much it would be, what was to be done and about future work,
I would strongly recommend going here!

JASON H.
GMC Terrain
10/25/2019
Excellent staff
The guys at Myers do a really good job. Very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable.

EB
ELLIOT B.
10/22/2019
Efficient
They were quick and efficient with my alternator change. They also took it out for me and I was able to get them swapped out with minimal momey

ROBERT B.
Kia Soul
10/20/2019
I was able to deliver my car Friday evening and pick it up on Saturday morning. This was very convenient for me with my busy schedule. Everyone was professional and handled my needs completely. Their prices are fair. I will definitely be returning.

NE
NATHAN E.
WICHITA, KS
Lexus IS 250
10/16/2019
Spontaneous tire issue
I stopped by spontaneously because of a slow leak in my tire. They got me going while I grabbed a bite to eat and had me back on the road. Very pleased!

XD
XANTIPPE D.
Buick Enclave
10/12/2019
So important.
I had an emergency. My daughter was pregnant and due and it was also my son's birthday the day my car broke down. They stayed late to finish my car. I really appreciated it as I could not be without a car.

AA
ANDREW A.
GMC Savana Cutaway
10/08/2019
Quick!
Went in to get my oil changed. Got us in and out quick!

10/07/2019
Servic
Fast affordable and professional

10/05/2019
Good
Very quick oil change Good service and friendly technicians

AR
Alyssa R.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Alyssa said this business is great.

BL
BRANDON L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/29/2019
Ok
Good work just too expensive

GH
GRADY H.
09/27/2019
Got me out of a bind
My car died on the other side of town. During the course of me trying to figure out the problem I locked my damn keys in the car!
Jody hooked me up with a tow to the shop that was considerably less than the places I called. He was able to get it unlocked and a new starter installed in a day which is not an easy task on a Honda.
Thx Jody and Myers Automotive!!!

EL
ERIN L.
09/26/2019
It has taken forever to find a good place!
This was my second time at Myers and they have had their hands on both of our cars! A wonderful job was done with them at a good rate and the customer service is awesome! Jodi Miller maybe on the short side but, he has the biggest, tallest best heart ever!! Thank you so much for all your help guys!

BP
BRETT P.
Land Rover Range Rover
09/25/2019
Client service, communication, honesty, integrity, expertise
All I can say is these guys are the best at what they do and are honest, trustworthy professionals.
My vehicles will be maintained there until they close their doors.
Great communication and value!

JESSE M.
Dodge Charger
09/23/2019
Customer service is awesome!!!
Best automotive shop in the city!!

RF
ROGER F.
FIAT 500
09/20/2019
Meyer’s Automotive has been the place I take all my vehicles to.
I have had Chris handling all the repair work on our vehicles for the last 20 years. They are honest, reliable and fast. I have never been disappointed in their work .

ET
Erlinda T.
Nissan Rogue
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Erlinda said the staff were nice. They do good work.

DF
DAVID F.
Buick LeSabre
09/16/2019
New Starter on my 05 LeSabre
They did a good job as far as I know at this point. They did it within a couple of hours of my arriving unscheduled!
That was pretty amazing.