GF
Gary F.
11/21/2020
Wonderful experience!
Ben, the service advisor, is very caring about your vehicle. He took good care of us and we could not have asked fir better service!

GK
George K.
River Falls, WI
10/08/2020
Hello Don and Jim at Myers Automotive in Wichita, Kansas
Hello Don and Jim at Myers Automotive. I’m the guy you rescued from the Kansas Turnpike with a broken Transfer Case. I was 600 miles from home and 1,100 miles from my destination.
You guys are the greatest team I have seen in a long time!!!
When my car broke down on the Kansas City Turnpike, I called several garages and was looking for a family owned repair shop. When I called Myers, Don answered the phone and said yes they were a family. He asked what the symptoms were and after I explained what happened, he said they could help me continue on my trip.
Don introduced me to Jim, the mechanic who checked out my car, and they told me the transfer case needed to be replaced. Jim showed me the metal pieces in the transmission fluid.
It was early evening and all of the parts stores were closed so they suggested several nearby hotels and helped my family get transportation to a hotel.
Now here is best of all; they shopped around for the best part at the best price, replaced the transfer case very timely so I could get back on the road, checked my entire vehicle for problems and suggested certain things when I get to my destination.
Myers operates a great shop and I appreciate how much they helped us personally with their kindness and understanding about our situation and the car ran perfectly for the rest of my trip.

AA
Ashleigh A.
05/23/2020
0!
If I could make it 0 out of 5 I would. I took my car in to have the Fog lights replaced, in par of miscommunication the wrong lights were installed. I was advised I could bring it back and have it corrected and when I did instead of correcting the mistake they placed the bulb on my windshield and did nothing more. On top of that I have progressive auto snap installed and unbeknownst to them could track when the car had been on, miles driven, etc. They not only drove my car but left it idling for 20 minutes at a time. We took the car in with almost half a tank, when we picked it up it was on empty. I paid almost 300 for them to give me used parts and the worse customer service I have ever experienced. I will be taking action against them.

AA
Ashleigh A.
05/23/2020
0!

Kenin S.
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Kevin. He said this business was excellent. They were wonderful and he appreciates it.

Brandon M.
03/24/2020
Had high hopes
Went in for oil change, balance and tire rotate. Was upselled on a alignment over the phone. Left their place on 21st street and noticed that around 45 mph my steering wheel shaking violently. I went back next day and 15 minutes later, I was back on my way. Two miles later, the shaking started again around 45 mph. I messaged the owner Chris, I got automated text back. I than went to where I should of gone originally, Parks Motors, and found the balance was off. I’m also told that two of my studs were cross threaded and now stripped and needs replaced. Parks advisor told me that would be $150 and suggested I take it back to Myers Automotive to make them replace the studs. However I don’t want anything else messed up so I will likely take it to Discount Tire, hoping for a competent auto repair

LA
Lorenzo A.
03/23/2020
Best auto mechanic experience
There was a incorrect rating I rate this auto shop a 5 star place to do business. Steve and Jordan were very professional and knowledgeable. Thank you!

LA
LORENZO A.
INFINITI I30
03/23/2020
Best auto mechanic experience!
I appreciate the professionalism of Steve and Jordan. Also, for saving me money on my bill. From now on, you all will work on all my cars!
Christopher M., President from Myers Automotive responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you Lorenzo, we appreciate your support!

JOHN L.

Bill E.
Howard, KS
Chevrolet Cab
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Bill said that the staff is friendly, they get the job done, and they didn't try to sell him services or products that he didn't need.

V
Valued Customer
Ram 1500
03/11/2020
The guys at Myers are always friendly fast and very accommodating.

JOEL H.
Haysville, KS
03/10/2020
Customer Service
Great service and very affordable! Coming back this Friday with my other car.

EP
Everett P.
Kansas
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Everett said the staff is good.

Mike S.
Kansas
Lincoln Town Car
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Mike said Stevie is priceless, he is very, very, very professional, he has been around the world and he knows what he is doing. He has done it all, seen it all, he has integrity, honesty and he really helped him a lot. He is really happy and anyone who works under him is top-notch. He is top-notch.

EW
ERIC W.
02/28/2020
Great customer service. Great work.