AA
Ashleigh A.
05/23/2020
0!
If I could make it 0 out of 5 I would. I took my car in to have the Fog lights replaced, in par of miscommunication the wrong lights were installed. I was advised I could bring it back and have it corrected and when I did instead of correcting the mistake they placed the bulb on my windshield and did nothing more. On top of that I have progressive auto snap installed and unbeknownst to them could track when the car had been on, miles driven, etc. They not only drove my car but left it idling for 20 minutes at a time. We took the car in with almost half a tank, when we picked it up it was on empty. I paid almost 300 for them to give me used parts and the worse customer service I have ever experienced. I will be taking action against them.

AA
Ashleigh A.
05/23/2020
0!

Kenin S.
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Kevin. He said this business was excellent. They were wonderful and he appreciates it.

Brandon M.
03/24/2020
Had high hopes
Went in for oil change, balance and tire rotate. Was upselled on a alignment over the phone. Left their place on 21st street and noticed that around 45 mph my steering wheel shaking violently. I went back next day and 15 minutes later, I was back on my way. Two miles later, the shaking started again around 45 mph. I messaged the owner Chris, I got automated text back. I than went to where I should of gone originally, Parks Motors, and found the balance was off. I’m also told that two of my studs were cross threaded and now stripped and needs replaced. Parks advisor told me that would be $150 and suggested I take it back to Myers Automotive to make them replace the studs. However I don’t want anything else messed up so I will likely take it to Discount Tire, hoping for a competent auto repair

LA
Lorenzo A.
03/23/2020
Best auto mechanic experience
There was a incorrect rating I rate this auto shop a 5 star place to do business. Steve and Jordan were very professional and knowledgeable. Thank you!

LA
LORENZO A.
INFINITI I30
03/23/2020
Best auto mechanic experience!
I appreciate the professionalism of Steve and Jordan. Also, for saving me money on my bill. From now on, you all will work on all my cars!
Christopher M., President from Myers Automotive responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you Lorenzo, we appreciate your support!

JOHN L.

Bill E.
Howard, KS
Chevrolet Cab
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Bill said that the staff is friendly, they get the job done, and they didn't try to sell him services or products that he didn't need.

V
Valued Customer
Ram 1500
03/11/2020
The guys at Myers are always friendly fast and very accommodating.

JOEL H.
Haysville, KS
03/10/2020
Customer Service
Great service and very affordable! Coming back this Friday with my other car.

EP
Everett P.
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Everett said the staff is good.

Mike S.
Lincoln Town Car
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Mike said Stevie is priceless, he is very, very, very professional, he has been around the world and he knows what he is doing. He has done it all, seen it all, he has integrity, honesty and he really helped him a lot. He is really happy and anyone who works under him is top-notch. He is top-notch.

EW
ERIC W.
02/28/2020
Great customer service. Great work.

GC
GARY C.
Acura TSX
02/22/2020
Concern for Quality Work
I took my 2006 Acura TSX into the east shop on 2/18 at 7:00 A.M. with a power steering leak. Hoped it was just a hose leak, ended up the rack and pinion. No small job and no small cost.

It took longer than I and even the shop expected, though the part could not be delivered until the next day. Seems the shop was short-handed, and even one of the two mechanics was new. Didn't get it back until Friday morning. I could have lived with this, I understand. However, I am concerned about the resulting operation of the car.

Upon leaving the parking lot, it was very obvious the steering wheel turned left with unexpected ease (one finger turns it) while a right turn is noticeably stiffer, requiring hand-over-hand turning from a stop as in beginning from a light to turn right. I don't believe this is right, but it appears right now to not have any consequences.

However, I am concerned with the safety, operation, and longevity going forward. I have been proactive with maintenance and have used Myers for several years. I expect the car to last several more years with dependable operation. I do have several maintenance functions planned this year: brakes, tune-up, etc.

Yet I'm concerned with quality work at this Myers shop. In fairness, Jordan was very professional and courteous, I think he was just overwhelmed with what was given him. The costs were reasonable considering the job.

In addition, the mileage-in was recorded wrong. It was recorded as 138,989, and it is right now 149,819 – I've only driven it downtown and back – maybe 24 miles. Should be recorded as about 149,795. This is a 10,000 mile error, which could be important in discussions down the road of when the job was done. Can you reset it?

I hope to hear back from someone directly with an expert opinion of the steering question. Note: You need another option for recommending to a friend - 'maybe'.

Gary

Randy H.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Randy said he used to work here, and he would recommend this business for service.