Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5rating 3.8rating 3.8

CJ
Cyn J.
San Antonio, TX
05/29/2018
Over Priced Crooks
My engine failed due to a national recall. Took it here because it was recommended by AAA. Was told the engine failed. If it wasn't for me doing my own research and simply putting my Vin number in google to find out there was a recall I would have paid over $6000 for a brand new engine which I got for free. When I brought up the recall they acted like they had no idea. So when i mentioned AAA coming to get the car the office boy got an attitude so I said no worries I'll figure it out. Finally I got my car.to the dealership.. but I had an unexpected easy feeling from the time I got there. And couldn't have been happier that they weren't going to touch my car..

DANNY W.

BARBARA B.
La Verne, CA
09/06/2011
Auto maintenance
You guys always go the extra mile. Thanks!

CONNIE B.
Montclair, CA
09/06/2011
problem?
AC only cooled for a couple days. Out of town now.

LP
LINDA P.
Claremont, CA
08/25/2011
GOOD SHOP
excellent treatment and they do not have a problem explaining what is wrong or right with your car to you