Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

JOSEPH M.
Hyundai Azera
02/13/2019
Friendly and honest car service
We are new customers to Clark's service, we found them to be friendly and honest. We will be using them when we have needs for their services.

Lynn B.
Londonderry, NH
Toyota Yaris
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Lynn said the business is efficient and she has never had any problems with their work. They are extremely courteous, nice and polite. She is pleased with the work.

DIANE L.
Nashua, NH
02/01/2019
Went above and beyond
Not only fixed my very old, high mileage car, but checked the error code on my borrowed car, and sprayed/fixed the hood latches on BOTH cars, neither of which was closing correctly - at no charge and after closing time! Service like that is hard to find these days. These guys are the best!

RICK/JANET M.
State Inspection
I've been a long time customer of Clarks Car Care and would rate them with A+ for customer care and work performed. I brought my 2001 Toyota Sienna to Clarks for my annual inspection. The vehicle failed the state emissions test and for well over a week Clarks tried over and over again to get my vehicle to pass the emission test without incurring any additional expense to me which was very much appreciated by me. I really felt bad that Clark was making such an effort to get my vehicle to pass without ringing up any additional charges to me. Clarks really didn't want to give up trying, so I just figured I would make my problem go away for them by taking it to a Toyota dealer and Clarks could wash their hands of me. It turned out that the dealer also had problems with the emissions, but eventually fixed the problem by charging me for catalytic converter and muffler system. Anyway, I would not hesitate to use Clark again because this was really a one of a kind crazy problem.

Joan L.
Best Service around
When I moved to Hudson, my realtor told me about Clarks. They have been truly wonderful and honest to deal with. The women at the desk are great. I have a 2010 Ford Focus and Clark's keeps it in great condition.
Tom and Sue C. from Clarks Car Care & Auto Body Shop responded on 01/31/2019

THANK YOU JOAN FOR THE GREAT REVIEW WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

PD
PATRICK/REGINA D.
Buick Encore
01/31/2019
Such great service. Definitely recommend for all your auto beeds
Tom and Sue C. from Clarks Car Care & Auto Body Shop responded on 01/31/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE 5 STARS AND THE GREAT REVIEW, WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

KH
Ken H.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the business always does a great job. They do the job and it gets done right. He's been with them for over 30 years. They are nice and a pleasure to do business with.

AJ
Ann J.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Ann said the staff did a good job.

JOE/DIANE R.
01/22/2019
Impressive service
Called Clarks with a question regarding my car and when they could service. Unknown to them, I needed the vehicle serviced right away. I got the vehicle to Clarks shop and almost immediately Tom evaluated the possible problem. Once identified, they told me that if the part was available I would have the car back the same afternoon. Two hours later problem solved, had car back and was on my way. I have a couple of vehicles I bring to Clarks and I am always satisfied with both service and price. Tom and his crew are excellent.
Tom and Sue C. from Clarks Car Care & Auto Body Shop responded on 01/22/2019

thank you joe for the great response, review and the 5 stars we really appreciate it and your business.

ALAN/JULIETA S.
01/21/2019
Diagnosed and found the problem quickly.
I was able to get unexpected repairs done on a short notice.
They fit me in to there busy schedule without an appointment.
Great friendly service at a reasonable price.
I would recommend them for your auto repair needs.
Tom and Sue C. from Clarks Car Care & Auto Body Shop responded on 01/22/2019

THANK YOU ALAN FOR THE GREAT REVIEW WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

JOE S.
01/16/2019
Fast, friendly and affordable service!
Service was completed in a timely manner. Friendly staff and comfortable waiting area. Was able to speak with the mechanic about the state of my vehicle. Nicely run family business.

LR
LARRY R.
Tyngsboro, MA
01/10/2019
2004 f150
Took my right in and completed the job within a couple of hours.
Tom and Sue C. from Clarks Car Care & Auto Body Shop responded on 01/10/2019

THANK YOU LARRY FOR THE 5 STARS WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

MARGARET B.
01/09/2019
Great customer care
Friendly, welcoming environment. They were helpful in getting my state inspection, tags on and welcoming me to the community. Loved the attention to detail and genuine care. Thank you!
Tom and Sue C. from Clarks Car Care & Auto Body Shop responded on 01/09/2019

THANK YOU MARGARET FOR THE GREAT REVIEW WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND WE ARE HERE FOR ALL YOUR CARS NEEDS.

GM
GWENDOLYN M.
Windham, NH
12/27/2018
Appreciate getting me in for my car inspection as it was due for Dec. everyone was very friendly.

RJ
ROBERT/REITA J.
12/19/2018
Consistently top of the line!
The people at Clark’s are the best. The do what they promise without any fuss or excuses. AND on time. Their work is excellent and the price is right. What more can one ask for? I have never been disappointed.
Tom and Sue C. from Clarks Car Care & Auto Body Shop responded on 12/19/2018

THANK YOU REITA FOR THE GREAT REVIEW AND THANK YOU FOR THE BUSINESS. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Marc P.
Amherst, NH
Buick Century
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Marc said the work done was timely and professional.
Tom and Sue C. from Clarks Car Care & Auto Body Shop responded on 12/13/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. HOPE YOUR RECOVERY GOES WELL?

Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/08/2018
Great Work
Their care and attention to the needs of the customer did not go unnoticed. Their work was great and I trust them fully.

JIM G.
Barrington, NH
Nissan Rogue
12/05/2018
Got there early !
I arrived early due to my prior appointments cut short. They fit me in and i had very little wait time. The counter staff are friendly and a joy.
Tom and Sue C. from Clarks Car Care & Auto Body Shop responded on 12/05/2018

THANK YOU JIM FOR THE GREAT REVIEW WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

DENNIS/ELAINE S.
11/29/2018
State Inspection
The staff at Clarks Car Care was efficient and courteous. I was in and out in a timely manner!
Tom and Sue C. from Clarks Car Care & Auto Body Shop responded on 11/29/2018

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE 5 STARS AND THE GREAT REVIEW. HAPPY HOLIDAYS

PT
pauline T.
Nashua, NH
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Pauline said she is very happy with them. They are very nice and courteous. Also she will keep going to them. They always take very good care of them.
Tom and Sue C. from Clarks Car Care & Auto Body Shop responded on 12/05/2018

THANK YOU PAULINE AND WALTER FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.