Business Solutions

Classic German Motors

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
JOHN S.
05/19/2022
Best service
Feels like family while maintaining super quality. Thanks John & Steve!

DR. JAMES H.
05/19/2022
Always great service!!
We only buy German cars because we want to stay with German Classic Motors. They have provided excellent service to is for over 30 yrs.

TA
TANAKIY A.
05/17/2022
It was good I recommended
It was good I recommended

TIFFANY B.
05/14/2022
Amazing service for fair prices
Very professional service, good pricing, very knowledgeable and quick finishing the repairs that needed to happen. I would highly recommend Classic German...

CLAUDIA M.
05/13/2022
Mercedes expertise
My car was leaking water. I called German Classic Motors and although they were busy, Steve was able to perform a quick inspection, he rapidly discovered the...