MATHEW R.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/12/2020
Great shop
I've been coming here since I moved to Pasadena. nothing bad to say. This shop is great

Mathew,

We appreciate you placing your trust in us to maintain your vehicle. Thank you for leaving us feedback.

MELINDA R.
Altadena, CA
BMW 740i
02/12/2020
Very knowledgeable, very nice. I trust Classic German Motors to take care of me and my car.

Melinda,

We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for placing your trust in us to maintain and repair your vehicle.

SP
STEVEN P.
02/10/2020
If I have to shell out money to keep my beloved car in tune, these are the guys I want!
Getting your car serviced is like going to the dentist. There's always a degree of pain involved. But over the last few years John and the team at Classic have done their best to keep that pain at a minimum. They consistently give me great service at a fair price. They don't invent problems to fix (and I have the routine maintenance bills to prove it) but when they do find something I can be confident it will be repaired well and the price will be legitimate. The work is done when John tells me it will be done, and if he can knock a few bucks off the big jobs for loyal customers, he'll do it. And he's always fun to talk golf with. Good work from good people.

CK
CYNTHIA K.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
02/07/2020
New customer
I like this place. Nice people, good work and fair prices.
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 02/10/2020

Cynthia,

We are happy to hear you are happy with the quality and price of your replairs. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

JOHN S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/05/2020
Best & most honest repair.
After searching high & low, I have found Classic to be the best & most honest car repair.

John,

We are happy to hear you are satisfied with the work and service at our Shop. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback.

MA
MARTA A.
Northridge, CA
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/05/2020
Great
Everything is great, except the distance from my house, but it is worth the drive.
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 02/10/2020

Marta,

We appreciate you making the drive to our shop! We are pleased to hear you are satisfied with the repairs and service on your vehicle. Have a wonderful day, see you next time.

MARIANA R.
02/03/2020
Excellent Service & Reasonable Pricing
Thanks so much for a wonderful experience. The dealer quoted three times the price I paid for service here. Service was prompt, my car was repaired during the time frame quoted and it was washed for me at pick up. John is very friendly and understanding of my need to budget future repairs.

JOHN B.
Mercedes-Benz E300
02/02/2020
Quality and service and professionalism
Our family has relied on Classic German Motors to repair and maintain six different Mercedes-Benz automobiles for the last 25 years without a single error or problem. We would recommend Classic German Motors for all maintenance and service for Mercedes Benz automobiles.

BK
BRENDA K.
San Gabriel, CA
Volvo S70
01/31/2020
Explains every detail of work they have done.
Excellent work.
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 02/03/2020

Brenda,

We are happy to hear you have had a positive experience at our Shop. It is our goal to help you understand what repairs are needed to keep your car running safely on the road.

Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/31/2020
Attention and Service
John and Steve are very attentive to my small needs. Example: I bought a new cell phone and couldn’t make it link to my car. As a courtesy Steve spent the time to make it work.

JUDY S.
Los Angeles, CA
01/27/2020
Care, cost, expertise, simplicity, speed
These guys take care of a customer with honesty, warmth , disclosure -discussion ...they rush to serve yet are totally relaxed. I look forward to going in - no struggle, no concern, no defenses needed —- ❤️❤️
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 01/31/2020

Judy,

We appreciate your kind words. We strive to create a welcoming and transparent environment here at the Shop. Thank you for putting your trust in us for repairs and maintenace on your BMW for the past 2+ years.

Mercedes-Benz E550
01/27/2020
Can do responsiveness
Sure! You bet!
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback on your experience at the Shop.

DENNIS M.
Altadena, CA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
01/22/2020
Leaders up front are take customers for grant. You can feel that the two managers don’t care . Not good experience, 2 visits:
Not a at all, over priced and uncaring management.
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 01/31/2020

Dennis,

We always aim to deliver a great experience, we are sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our Shop. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

AH
ABDULLAH H.
smart fortwo
01/20/2020
The Honest Guys
CGM has two of the best, most honest technical advisors John and Estevan (Steve) both of them have made me confident with their honesty and great work ethic.

WB
WARREN B.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
01/20/2020
We have been bringing our car here for years and feel we are in very good hands. Efficient, courteous, and honest.
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 02/05/2020

Warren,

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you placing your trust in us to maintain your vehicle.