Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro

Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

06/20/2019 Category: Service
Quick, reasonable service
Quick, reliable, reasonably priced service

2011 Hyundai Genesis
06/19/2019 Category: Service
The service
The service at this location was great

Bradley B.
Warrensville, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2019 Category: Service
great experience
Staff very friendly and helpful. Work was done in a timely manner.

Kathy B.

Blowing Rock, NC
06/03/2019 Category: Service
professional work
n/a
Bill P., Service Director from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 06/04/2019

The Classic Hyundai Team thanks you for taking the time to write a 5 star review and we all look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

RK
Roger K.
Millers Creek, NC
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Great staff and quality work.
Always great service and warm, friendly people.

The Classic Hyundai Team all thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 Star review on your last visit and we all look forward to handling all of your automotive needs.

TW

Banner Elk, NC
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Many improvements needed
Avoid this place if you possibly can.
Bill P., Service Director from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 05/08/2019

I'm sorry to hear that you had a less the perfect service experience and please reach out to me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss the matter further to resolve the issues.

Audrey M.
Todd, NC
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Nice female employee
I cannot remember her name, but the female in the service department was very nice and knowledgeable.

Thanks for taking to rate us with a 5 star review and we all certainly look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

MY
Martha Y.
Hickory, NC
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Very satisfied customers

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle and we all look forward to handling all your service needs in the future.

Dennis R.
Taylorsville, NC
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Service manager Josh was personable and easy to work with.
Clean and professional
Bill P., Service Director from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 04/26/2019

We all appreciate you taking the time to respond and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

FM
Frank M.
Piney Creek, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Always great service...easy to work with. I went in for a service and left with a new Tucson! Great sales staff! Dalton is great!

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and Congratulations on your new Hyundai.

TV
Thomas V.
Wilkesboro, NC
04/23/2019 Category: Service
I had an oil change and tire rotation. The service was fast. I had a coupon for the oil change and tire rotation but they said that I could only use one. Other than that it was good.

We all thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and look forward to taking care of all of your future automotive needs.

WA
Wendy A.
Sparta, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Really wish they would give existing customers a car to go do other errands instead of getting your husband to take the day off, follow me down there and take me out instead of sitting there waiting for hours and hearing other customers complain. Would only recommend a Hyundai owner to this place for service
Bill P., Service Director from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 04/18/2019

I'm sorry to hear that you needed to have husband follow you to the store and please let me know next time you need service and I would be happy to accomodate you with something to drive while we service you vehicle.

Service Director
bpetterson@millsautogroup.com

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, timely service
Bill P., Service Director from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to complete the review and we all look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

LN
Linda N.
Wilkesboro, NC
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Service of car
Polite and friendly- even dropped me off at work while car being serviced

Denise H.
Deep Gap, NC
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Love my 2018 Tuscon
I felt like part of a family everyone was so welcoming and super nice.

Melissa L.
Piney Creek, NC
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Most of the staff is really nice, they listen to my complaint I had from not being contacted back on a problem I had, cost me more money because of it but at least they listened

RK
Roger K.
Millers Creek, NC
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
Quick, friendly staff and work is done promptly,

Thanks for taking the time to complete the review and the entire staff at Classic Hyundai appreciates your business.

Megan G.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
HYUNDAI/TOYOTA DONT DO IT!!! Go out of town to buy a car!!
I have had nothing but issues here. I brought my car in back in early 2017 and was told I’d never be able to get out from under my explorer. Okay cool, I KNEW I’d be upside down in it. I go back a few months later and the sales man we get tries to sell my mom a car, who isn’t even looking to buy a car. She tells him repeatedly that she is not looking and to take care of me, well he keeps insisting and she finally breaks down and says okay. She wanted a Toyota Camry but he told her she could only get a Yaris ( the Toyota guys and the Hyundai guys are the same sales men in Wilkesboro, I knew this is true because a Toyota salesman sold me my Hyundai) he kept insisting she could only get a Yaris. She tells him she’s not interested then and to take care of me, then he kept pressuring her and we decided to leave. We go up to Modern toyota in Boone and left with 2 cars that day, I got my corolla and she got her Camry. I was hit head on less than a year later and my corolla was totaled, I let a friend talk me into buying my car there, the sales man I had, John P, was AMAZING, only upside to my experience there. Well I get to about 6 months in and it starts connecting and disconnecting from my phone repeatedly every 10 to 15 seconds. I call and they tell me I need to buy an app for it to work. I tell them I’m not buying an app for my phone , that should already work with my car, to connect. I call back again and they schedule me to bring it in, so the lady tells me there will be someone to take me back to work and the guy will look at my car. I get off work, bring my car in and the lady forgot to put me on the schedule, the certified Hyundai guy is at school and there’s no one to take me back to work. The guy wouldn’t be back for a couple weeks. So we reschedule, I sat there for 2 hours for them to tell me they couldn’t fix it because they couldn’t recreated the problem. It tooo them 2 hours to decide my car couldn’t be fixed? Next time I came I brought videos and pictures because I was tired of it. I wouldn’t be so mad if it wasn’t an extra thing on my car, it’s part of what made the pricing go up from the base price. So anyway they order me a radio and tell me it’ll take 3-4 days to come in, we’ll almost 2 weeks go by and I hear nothing. I call them and the lady tells me she doesn’t see any information on it and that it could take up to a month to come in. She goes and checks and yes, my radio had come in the day prior. I get my car in there on Saturday because I can’t miss work for this car anymore. They were rude and were not happy that I was dropping it off early. I’m .org I don’t get paid to work on this car but I do have to work to pay for it. They kept my car for 6 days and when I went to leave, my car wouldn’t start, I marched my happy self in and the young lady at the counter was rude, ignored me to play on her phone. I spoke with Isiaiah and the Toyota sales manager and the Toyota guy joked it was time to trade in for a Toyota, I told him I would if I hadn’t if had this one less than a year and it wasn’t brand new. I also expressed I would never buy a car there from either side again. Isaiah went outside with Stan the guy in service and they got it to start. I was furious. They told me “if it happens again, just bring it by” I’m not paying to tow it and I’m not paying to fix it! So I find IMDDIEATLY my radio still isn’t working, all it will say when I try to play media is “preparing”, I call in and they tell me that it probably was synced up right, why wouldn’t you make sure it was prepared correctly BEFORE I take it home!! I do not reccomend buying a car here. I bought my 2nd car at Modern Toyota in Boone and REGRET not going back. It sucks to travel out of town to buy a car but worth it in the long run. STAY OUT OF WILKES BUYING CARS!!!!

We are all sorry to hear that you are having a problem with your vehicle and please give me a call at your earliest convenience so I can make arrangements to get your issue resolved.
Service Director