Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro

4.5

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5
Latest Review about 1 month ago

BC
Bailey C.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2020 Category: Service
They do not value your time at all.
The evening we bought our new car they messed up on the pricing for some add ons to the vehicle. The total buying process was about 4 hours and we finally were pulling out in the new car. The manager came out and stopped us and asked us to come into his office. He said they messed up and the payments would be more expensive than we had already agreed to and signed. After an hour of fighting with them he finally said his mistake and he would honor what we signed. My first service appointment and when I got there at 9 am they said I didn't have an appointment when I definetly had called and spent 15 minutes on hold to schedule one. My second appointment they actually changed my oil, i was in the waiting room for over 2 hours for an oil change. Didn't even get a sorry it took so long. Then when I got in the car the shop doors were closed and no employees to be seen. It took me over 10 minutes just to figure out how to get the door opened in the shop to leave.
DARREN L., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 09/21/2020

We have reviewed th comments

LK
Larry K.
Millers Creek, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Sante Fe radio nearly worthless
Bought a 2017 Santa Fe with 19000 miles on it two weeks ago. Seemed like a value for the money. Took it to local dealer for a key FOB, recall cable issue, and an FM radio which hardly picks up any station at all. When vehicle was returned service rep explained that radio was doing all it could. I have two other vehicles that pick up 91.7 in our driveway crystal clear; but this Sante Fe
delivers only static from the same station. I showed a test video of all three cars to the service rep. Later learned that apparently this is a common problem and makes me question the integrity of the entire vehicle, Thinking I'll get rid of it and take the probable loss in the process. Not likely to ever buy another.
DARREN L., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 09/03/2020

We apologize with the radio performance.  We have checked for any kind of updates and unfortunatley there is no Technical bulletin that we can use to change any performance issues with radio

Greensboro, NC
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly staff
Excellent service and friendly staff
DARREN L., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for your feedback!! We appreciate you taking the time to send Classic Hyundai this info.

WC
William C.
Stuarts Draft, VA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/05/2020 Category: Service
The ease to purchase a car virtually
Darris, made the process to purchase a car online easy. There was no stress during the whole process. From negotiation to delivery 154 miles away. Darris was very accommodating to all requests. This is first time I ever made a big purchase like this. I give thumbs up to everybody involved with this purchase.
DARREN L., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for your feedback , We Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Classic Hyundai of Wilkesboro

Wilkesboro, NC
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Great
The people that work there
DARREN L., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out survey , We appreciate it!!!!!

Classic Hyundai

RK
Roger K.
Millers Creek, NC
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Informatiive group
Always professional and friendly group. Informs you if you have other potential problems or see future problems that will need taking to be corrected.
DARREN L., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you for your feedback , We Greatly appreciate it!!!

Jodi W.
Boomer, NC
06/14/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service!
Chris was super helpful. I was freaked out because I had nail/hole in my tire, and he made sure to assure me that everything was okay. Quick service, and awesome people.
DARREN L., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 06/16/2020

Thank You Jodi!!!!!!

We appreciate your feedback , Have A Great Day

James P.
2020 Hyundai Accent
06/02/2020 Category: Service
great staff
Sarah was great she helped and very nice
DARREN L., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 06/04/2020

Mr Patterson

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback!!

Sincerely

SP
Steven P.
06/01/2020 Category: Service
The service was very good
Service outstanding

Mr Poole

Thank you for taking the time to respond with your feedback, We appreciate it!!!

Sincerely

Bradley B.
Warrensville, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Oil & Filter Change
Working with Darren was a great experience, very helpful!

05/12/2020 Category: Service
Oil & Filter Change
Took 1.5 hours with reappointment
DARREN L., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 05/15/2020

spoke with customer for rescore

dlong@millsautogroup.com
DARREN L., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 05/21/2020

We have spoken with customer , he has requested a rescore , I resubmitted over a week ago , may I ask what the delay is??

TW
Thomas W.
Sparta, NC
2018 Hyundai Accent
05/05/2020 Category: Service
Good people and good information.

Thank you for giving us your feedback , We appreciate your Buisness

James B.
West Jefferson, NC
04/27/2020
New Management @ Classic makes them worth a try
New management at Classic Hyundai fixed a long running issue I had with the dealership. I recommend giving them a try.
DARREN L., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 04/27/2020

Thank you for your kind words , We look forward to seeing you in the future

Ricky C.
Harmony, NC
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/21/2020 Category: Service
very professional and polite, great job
Had terrible time with Statesville Hyundai so this was refreshing, did great job at fraction of cost.
DARREN L., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 04/21/2020

Mr. Cotterman

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback , We appreciate the opportunity!!!!! See you next visit!!

Joanne R.
Wilkesboro, NC
04/16/2020 Category: Service
The kind and smiling faces when they greet you,so friendly
Was having problems with my car,the battery they put a new one in not had any more problems.Thanks for being caring people
DARREN L., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 04/20/2020

Thank You for your feedback , We appreciate your buisness !!

James B.
West Jefferson, NC
04/07/2020
How cheap do you have to be to cheat someone for $50 bucks?
After buying a new Sonata in 2016, I thought I might replace my 2006 Escape with a new Santa Fe. Hyundai USA had a $50 gift card promotion for taking a test drive. On 10/02/19 I did the test drive and was promised the card within 6 weeks. Long story short it is April 2020 and after dozens of lies from both Classic and Hyundai USA, I don't have the gift card. Also, Classic sold my wife an alignment on the almost new Sonata that she didn't need when she was there for a minor warranty issue. These people at Classic are totally dishonest and you are taking a big risk doing business with them in any way.
DARREN L., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 04/08/2020

I cannot present a response from 2018 on  dispute of alignment not needed. Service Dept. has no control over a gift card for a Sales special. I do apologize that customer feels an alignment was not needed two years ago nor can I rectify .