Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

WA
Wendy A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Back up camera
I always bring my car here and never have an issue. I will continue to do business with them.

RK
Roger K.
Millers Creek, NC
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly workers. Up until this last service I had received a notice of time to change the oil, however, I didn't receive one this time and went over due for oil change.
Good people and service is fairly quick.

Independence, VA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
DISSATISFIED Customer
Have bought two brand new Hyundai Elantra's from Classic Hydundai in North Wilksburgh a 2015 and a 2018 and considerd myself a valued customer but not so much anymore.As far as my service advisor STANISLAV HOUFEK was very professional and very plesant and nice but the lady that i spoke with at first arriving and over the phone not so much.This is the first incident i have encountered with them.Not sure i will be returning.
Heidi S., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 11/09/2018

I am sorry for your frustration. I take all feedback very seriously, and would like to discuss the situation with you. I left a message for you, and will wait to hear back from you. Again, my sincere apologies.

Carla B.
Hays, NC
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Customer service reps
Heidi S., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for choosing Classic Hyundai for your service needs. We strive to be the premiere Hyundai service center! We appreciate your business.

Timothy M.
Yadkinville, NC
10/26/2018 Category: Service
If I buy another car it will come from Wilkesboro
Heidi S., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 10/27/2018

Thank you for choosing Classic Hyundai! We appreciate your business.

10/23/2018 Category: Service
service of battery
They did a great job of taking care of my problem
Heidi S., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for choosing Classic Hyundai. We strive to be the premier Hyundai Service Center in our area. We appreciate your business.

SA
Sue A.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Last Service
Great people
Heidi S., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for choosing Classic Hyundai. We appreciate your business.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Very accommodating
Folks were really nice, gave good explanations, facility was great. Just wish you could speak to someone on the phone.
Heidi S., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 10/16/2018

I am sorry we did not exceed your expecations. We strive to deliver the best Hyundai service in the area. We appreciate your business.

Robert B.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
They answer all my questions
Heidi S., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for choosing Classic Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business!

Merintha B.
Jefferson, NC
10/09/2018 Category: Service
The service was very good. The dealership more than made up for the less than adequate service of the first return visit. Everything was done to my satisfaction: the tires were rotated, the oil changed, and fluids replaced at no charge--completely making up for the mistakes made earlier. The dealership went over and above expectations to make sure this customer was satisfied!
Heidi S., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 10/12/2018

I am so glad we were able to exeeed your expectaions on your visit! Thank you for giving us a second chance. We appreciate your business.

LJ
Latonya J.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2018 Category: Service
I really liked the courteous service that I received
I was impressed with the service and would recommend Classic Hyundai to other consumers.
Heidi S., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for choosing Classic Hyundai Service. We strive to be the premiere Hyundai Service Department in our area. We appreciate your business!

Elkin, NC
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Was just okay service
Was nothing special just got an oil change
Heidi S., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 09/22/2018

I am sorry we did not exceed your expectations. We strive to have the best Hyundai service!. I take all responses seriously, and use the information for training purposes. Please reach out at your earliest convenience.

336-667-1185

FM
Frank M.
Piney Creek, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department!
Excellent service! Chris always goes over and beyond to make sure everything is taken care of.

Christa S.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The people
Always so good to help us and make sure everything and all our needs are meant
Heidi S., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 09/15/2018

We appreciate your business, and kind words!

PC
Phillip C.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
My bust for Service
Outstanding customer service and professional staff. I will be back for sure.

We strive to be the best Hyundai Service in the area!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Easy to work with
Very nice individuals to deal with. They did an awesome job on my vehicle and let me know about other things that needed to be done

Thank you for choosing Classic Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business.

KH
Keith H.
Ronda, NC
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Fast, friendly service. From the time I called for an appointment, to the time I brought the car in, I was pleased with my experience.
Heidi S., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you very much for allowing us to protect your investment! I appreciate your business.

Matthew W.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Best service yet
Last time I had to work with this dealership I swore I would never come back even with the warranty Hyundai offers. This trip was just as good as the last trip was bad. The customer service is second to none. Everyone I spoke to wanted to find how they could help. Thank you for a great experience and the great work performed on my wife's car.

We appreciate the second chance! I strive to be the best Hyundai Service in the area. My department is committed to 100% Customer Satisfaction.

Best Regards:

Jimmy R.
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Heidi S., Service Manager from Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you! We strive to exceed your expectations. We appreciate your business.

Melissa L.
Piney Creek, NC
08/18/2018 Category: Service
The only problem I had was trying to make a appointment on line. Never got a response back the two rimes I tried other than that great service

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate you business.