Classic Hyundai Of Wilkesboro

Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49
4.5

GL
Gwynn L.
Millers Creek, NC
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Always keep my car in top running condition.

TV
Thomas V.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
The oil change took longer than usual.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Will return
The staff if nice. I will return for my next service.

Ferguson, NC
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Service was good.
I will bring my vehicle back. Service department did a good job.

10/27/2019 Category: Service
Great service and pleasant staff

10/14/2019 Category: Service
I was cheated out of $656
I was charged for what should have been covered by safety recall.

Bradley B.
Warrensville, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Friendly
They could not find my reservation but had me in and finished in a timely manner.

WW

Mary B.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Great service great staff. Farron was very helpful and friendly

FS

Sangeeta T.
09/03/2019 Category: Service

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service. Everyone was very helpful.

EP
Elizabeth P.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
It a pleasant atmosphere.
I have always been treated well and with respect.

Julia T.
Jonesville, NC
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Classic Hyundai of Wilkesboro
The employees of Classic Hyundai of Wilkesboro are always friendly, professional, and helpful. The waiting area is clean and comfortable!

Autumn M.
Huntersville, NC
07/30/2019
Incredible Customer Service & Fair Pricing
Don & Faye were absolutely tremendous to work with at Classic Hyundai! If you are looking for honest people who truly care about you as a customer, I highly recommend Classic Hyundai of N. Wilksboro! I drove over an hour to purchase a car from them because they were extremely fair with their pricing, went above and beyond with their customer service, and made the entire car buying process and incredible experience. I was overly impressed with this dealership and would definitely purchase another vehicle from them in the future.

Jamie H.
Hays, NC
07/29/2019
I had a great experience, Faye was amazing and so sweet!

Dehonor H.
Ferguson, NC
07/26/2019 Category: Service
I bring my car in there for service and I really enjoy seeing the smiling face on faron the service advisor super nice guy will do everything you can to help you with getting your car repaired he is why I keep going back he always has a smile on his face and when you leave you will as well keep up the good work Faron

2019 Hyundai Accent

Wendy A.
Sparta, NC
06/26/2019
Unprofessional!!!
I purchased my Hyundai from Victory Hyundai and now it’s Classic Hyundai. Never had an issue until it changed, anyway the paint on my hood is bubbling up and coming off and I called them and they said 3 MONTHS AGO that they would do a report and let me know! I have called service and left messages with no return call and just spoke with the “assistant manager “ and he placed me on hold for 10 minutes and had a sarcastic attitude only to put me back to Sarah who I had been speaking with prior. I called Hyundai themselves but they said it had to be from the dealership and we’ll there ya go! Back to square one! Said it would only cover paint defects... It IS A DEFECT!!!! Never again will I give them service!!! I ve been a customer since 2012!!