MARK G.
League City, TX
02/09/2021
Clear Lake Collision and Auto Is Great Place for Car Maintenance
Chris and his shop Clear Lake Collision and Auto is a great place tto get car maintenace, fair and honest pricing. Mustang got a new shoes; brake shoes that is! Gonna use him for future maintenance and repairs.

02/09/2021
Clear Lake Collision and Auto Is Great Place for Car Maintenance
Chris S. from Clear Lake Collision And Auto responded on 02/09/2021

Thanks for the great review Mark! Always a pleasure doing business with you sir.

Chris Smith
Clearlake Collision and Auto
832-224-4661

RALPH B.
02/05/2021
He is very knowledgeable with mechanical ability
He is very friendly and honest. Does excellent work. We are very satisfied

CF
CAMERON F.
Lexus ES 330
02/04/2021
Service and kindness
Very helpful and very nice people! Was very satisfied! Will be coming back for sure.

01/21/2021
Awesome excellent service
My brother in-law sent us here since they had just gotten their car fixed. Came by for a second opinion since i felt off about the 1st location i went to. And honestly this is my new shop that we will be coming back to, from oil changes to motor mounts and anything else after.

HS
HARRISON S.
01/17/2021
Top quality work
Chris provides top quality repair work with an attention to detail. Fair and honest mechanic. Highly recommended.

KT
KYLA T.
01/12/2021
Honest, timely, courteous
My husband and I take our vehicles here whenever they need service. They’re honest and up front with issues that need immediate care and will let me know when we can hold off.
Very reasonable, dad approved!

RICHARD R.
Jeep Patriot
12/07/2020
They are very knowledgeable mechanics who were able to quickly diagnose my problem and repair it in a timely manner. Would highly recommend them to anyone!

RP
RENE P.
Lexus GS 350
11/13/2020
Peace of Mind
Taking your car to the shop is never fun. At the end of the day we are all looking for a fair deal, good customer service, and peace of mind. I have used Chris and his team on three separate occasions and they’ve always delivered. In a industry that lacks consistency, they are as dependable and reliable as they come.

BJ
BJ J.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/31/2020
Very Honest and Trustworthy Mechanic
Chris is awesome! This is the 3rd vehicle I have brought to him and he hasn't let me down Yet. His diagnosis machine Tops All. Definitely recommend

TW
TOM W.
10/16/2020
Clear Lake Collision and Auto among the best!
I came across Chris Smith's name and CL Collision and Auto through the MiddleBrook Community blog and I am so glad I did! Chris and his crew are so nice, professional , competent and price competitive. I have taken all 3 of our cars there now and I am always extremely satisfied!

MARK G.
League City, TX
09/30/2020
Recommended by friend and great service
Recommended by friend and met Chris earlier this year. Great recommendations on maintenance for Ford Mustang GT CV. Very friendly, great quote with fair price for coolant, spark plugs and rear differential fluid change using Ford parts for it all. Will go back went brake maintenance needed. Chris’ is very professional mechanic that I’ll visit again!

AMIE B.
09/16/2020
great service!
Aways great service & honest prices. They do great work

LA
LAWRENCE A.
Santa Fe, TX
08/27/2020
Best customer service and excellent quality.
This place has gone above and beyond great service. There master mechanic Chris was great, after arriving he explained to me the process of finding out what was wrong with my car, then once we found the problem we began looking for the part needed. We found the part from the dealership via the dealers web site, called the dealership and got a lower price. Repaired the car, which runs excellent now & Chris told me the dealership had quoted him the wrong price which was a couple more hundred than what they quoted. Now Chris didn’t charge me anything more than what he told me before the car was repaired. Now I call that outstanding service. Also during the process of finding the part he would show me on the computer what he would show me the pricing, and also what part it was. He even asked if I wanted he to see about a refurbished part from the dealer and because of this having to do with my breaks and did not want to take the chance. Now when I say above and beyond service, I dropped my car off on a Monday after there closing time he was still there closing up and the next evening they had it finished and this is with a hurricane headed our direction just 2 days out. I could not pick it up that day so Chris has me call him the next day, before the hurricane was to hit that night & he told me he would meet with me up there so I could get my car. I will always go to this shop for any of my vehicular repairs due to great and caring service and excellent quality repairs. 110% would recommend this Clear Lake Collison & Auto to all my friends and family. Thank you Chris Smith.

CHRIS M.
08/18/2020
Awesome Customer Service and a Fair Price
We took our son’s car in to Chris to have and Oil Change and Spark plugs changed before our Son went off to college in a couple of days.

While checking it out, he noticed an oil leak and a need for new brake shoe assemblies on the rear.

Even with short notice, He promised to have the car ready to go in a day and a half with everything fixed.

He delivered as promised and at a VERY fair rate. We would definitely recommend him to others in the future!!

Top notch service!!

KEITH B.
HUMMER H2
08/06/2020
Honest and professional people
Took in a vehicle I have in storage for A/C work and other smaller issues. The same day they had gone through every possible solution for the A/C issue starting with the cheapest and working through the issue. They came back with the problem, cost and time frame for the work as well as some other issues that did not have to be rectified now but wanted me to be aware of them. Very impressed with their troubleshooting techniques and their honesty in the issues they found. Very professional in their approach and I will definitely use them again in the future as well as recommending them to any friends that might have automotive issues.