Business Solutions

Clear Lake Collision And Auto

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
09/14/2022
Impeccable service
Great people outstanding business really care about their customers go above and beyond to take care of their customers. I will continue to go to them...

HB
HEATON B.
08/26/2022
Explain repairs in detail, show bad or broken parts, very friendly.

EC
ERICA C.
08/09/2022
Everything for MY CAR !
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOP! They are the most affordable place . They are best ! Anytime I have an issue they fix it CORRECTLY! Highly recommend

08/04/2022
Good work
Good work

LC
LORI C.
07/29/2022
Awesome mechanic!
Chris, Michelle and Noah are the best! They always work with me because they know I’m on a budget. Chris is a master mechanic and it shows. He knows my...