Latest Review almost 4 years ago

11/13/2016
Always willing to assist, and give my cars a comprehensive check at each service.

RV
ROB V.
10/28/2016
Never disappointing
As always, a prompt and professional job by Mike and his crew. I can't say enough about how reliable they are. We've been pleased with each and every visit.

JACKIE L.
Acura TL
10/15/2016
I feel safe with Clearview
I have never (in decades of driving) so appreciated an auto repair company. The folks at Clearview are like family. These people go so far out of their way to take care of their customers. THANK YOU Clearview!

10/13/2016
service
best

KP
KARLA P.
Windsor Mill, MD
09/01/2016
My smoking T&C
As usual, Clearview provides excellent service. My van is running great and feels brand new after a scary weekend of almost being stranded on 70. I don't trust my vehicle to any place else.

Buick Regal
08/27/2016
Best

RF
R.T F.
08/17/2016
We Love Clearview !!!
Mike & his crew take great care each and every time we need to service out vehicle(s) - reasonable prices, flexible timeframes, & solid mechanical work have made us customers for life !

RV
ROB V.
08/13/2016
Service above and beyond...
This I believe shows what a top-notch service department Clearview is...I'm driving into Frederick, my wife notices that the AC is blowing warm air. Stop at Clearview (without any appointment), they temporarily switch an electronic relay (in 10 minutes) so that I'll have AC over the hottest weekend of the year, order the new relay for Monday and install it in another 10 minutes. All of this while there must have been 15 other cars in for service. Will I continue to take my cars there for work? Oh, yes. Service like they supply is what people mean when they say "let's go back to a time when people cared about the job they do."

08/13/2016
Routine Lub
5 star

NG
NANCY G.
08/01/2016
great people-----great service------reasonable prices------just All Around GOOD! THANK YOU ALL!
people----service------ prices.

MF
MARK F.
07/29/2016
Owner
Courteous, professional and fair.

ROBIN S.
Hanover, PA
Toyota Camry Solara
07/28/2016
Trusted Advice
Mike always is thorough and explains what services may be needed in the near future. He also creates a sense of comfort in knowing what may be a safety issue or needing immediate repair. I completely trust Clearview Car Care with my well-maintained 2006 vehicle!

BW
BILL W.
Infiniti M45
06/30/2016
Awesome work and customer service as always!

TA
TOM A.
06/30/2016
Best car service provider in the area!
We have been using Clearview for a couple of years. They provide friendly, professional and cost effective car care service. They are the best ever!

BT
Buddy T.
Maryland
GMC Sierra
06/29/2016 Category: Service
Buddy said this business goes above and beyond.