MIGUEL M.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
01/15/2021
Professional and welcoming shop!
I took my SL55 in for a Service A. They did a fast and efficient job, as I decided to wait for it.
Excellent customer service and they offer military discount! Thank you so much!

SUE C.
Santee, CA
Mercedes-Benz E300
01/13/2021
Great honest prompt service.
AS always, great service.

ROBIN S.
Spring Valley, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/13/2021
Dependable
Been with Clifton for over 28 years time speaks for itself.

JAIME P.
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/10/2021
BEST SERVICE
I am so pleased that I had my Mercedes serviced at Clifton. Ryan was so kind and listened to my concerns. He went above and beyond! These days when quality customer service seems non-existent ...it was amazing to be treated so well. I have already told my friends that they must go to Clifton for their service needs. Thank you again Ryan!

JAMES R.

JOHN J.
Lakeside, CA
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
01/08/2021
They helped me right away with getting my car servised
Called them to see if they could get me SL55 B service done ASAP, they said bring it in, all went well and they answered all my concerns, very nice people to work with,

CLARK S.
La Mesa, CA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Honesty
My particular vehicle has a common oil seepage issue. An unnamed Mercedes Dealer told me I needed to have it fixed at a cost of $1,900. I took my car to Clifton and they looked at it and told me that nothing needed to be done. When my car needed service, a year later, I took it to Clifton and they serviced it, at a greatly reduced price, and once again looked at the seepage. Nothing needed to be done. They were honest and did not try to up sell me on any service or parts. I would recommend Clifton to anyone who has a Mercedes no matter how new.

MARK L.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
01/07/2021
Great first experience
Thank you very much for getting me in and out so quickly. Your services were complete and priced fairly. I will definitely be back!

By the way contrary to what the email to me said, my vehicle is a 2021 GLC 300 rather than 2019.

CL
CHARLES L.
Lakeside, CA
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/31/2020
Everyone is so Genuine
I had an engine replaced and felt comfortable with all the recommendations needed. I priced around many many places and Clifton had not only the best price but I felt comfortable using them. Thank you Clifton for being not only giving amazing service but at great prices.

PB
PHILLIP B.
Mercedes-Benz C250
12/30/2020
Service was efficient, thorough, and timely. Ryan is always friendly and explains exactly what service will be accomplished.

HS
HEATHER S.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
12/28/2020
Amazing Customer Service
Mark and Ryan are so nice! I took my new/used car and they took care of my service and were able to help me quickly and I would highly recommend Clifton Mercedes to everyone I know who owns a Mercedes.

ROGER W.
Spring Valley, CA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
12/21/2020
Honestly and fairness, customer service above par

JAN M.

MN
MARSHA N.
Mercedes-Benz C240
12/19/2020
It's a family run business that really cares about their customers & quality of service. I trust their recommendations.
As a single woman, it's important to be able to trust the people you entrust your vehicle to. Over the years I have had mechanics that have told me things that I questioned because I think they figured I didn't know any better. Thanks for being honest, Clifton Mercedes!

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
12/15/2020
This shop does super job
super