WW
WALTER W.
07/09/2020
TRUST....... Great Business Operation...
One visit, and you will be convinced this is the place you can trust to take care of your investment!

JIM W.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
07/09/2020
Mercedes repair Clifton Mercedes
Excellent communications and service. Highly recommended.

VG
Vince G.
Mercedes-Benz C250
06/29/2020
GREAT SERVICE!!
I took a 2013 Mercedes C250 over to them for a Pre-Purchase inspection! Best money ever spent... Ryan looked through the car thoroughly and let me know what it needed. Super fast and Awesome service...

BURL S.
Lakeside, CA
06/27/2020
Always The Best Service.
I have depended on Clifton Mercedes for the past 18 years to service my cars. They are trustworthy and have always been there for me. They took care of my SL500, my
E 320 and now my E350. I would not take it any where else.

JOEL C.
06/26/2020
Dealer-class service for much less
Had to replace the rear power sunshade on my E 350. They did a great job for substantially less than what was quoted by Mercedes El Cajon. First time using this shop. I was impressed with the whole experience. When installing the shade, the technician damaged the window tint. Ryan had the tint replace with an exact match the very next day. I inquired about service cost and the quote was also much less than a dealer. Very professional operation.

FJ
FRANK J.
06/24/2020
Excellent service and friendly employees.
I have found Clifton Mercedes to be an exceptional service company. I have purchased my first Mercedes from them and would highly recommend if you are interested in a Mercedes, keep them in mind.

CT
Christopher T.
Lemon Grove, CA
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/17/2020
Friendly & Honest
First time customer not much I can say besides friendly & honest service at a reasonable price.

MARK D.
Mercedes-Benz E430
06/13/2020
Friendly, Quality Service
We have been having our MBZ's serviced by Clifton for well over 10 years. As always, they are friendly, knowledgeable, fair-priced and most important, customer-service oriented. While some repairs are challenging, they always work diligently and effectively to solve problems and perform quality workmanship.

Our E-430 had a broken door window regulator and Clifton completed the repair and servicing the same day. Without question, I trust them and know that they have my best interest in mind.

Also, it's always a pleasure to chat with Mark and Ryan Clifton. Yes, they are an MBZ repair facility, but they create an atmosphere that's far more than that.

In the MBZ repair business -- none better!

MAURICE M.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
06/12/2020
Fix the problem and fair pricing
Took car to a few shops and they just threw parts at it without troubleshooting. Clifton did the troubleshooting and fix the car right the first time and quickly. Trust me if you car about your mercedes. Use these guys and no one else. They know what they are doing. Thank u.

LISA S.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
06/11/2020
Sl 500 repairs
Very happy with service . Very professional, good price and great service.

DO
DAWN O.
La Mesa, CA
06/10/2020
The best there is!
The Clifton family always treats you like family. They are honest, fair, and the only place to take your Mercedes for service. Ryan always goes above a beyond to take care of you and your vehicle.

Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
06/10/2020
Great centralized location, easy access into the spacious facility and service area, excellent customer service, and the estimated cost of repair is good pricing.(as u know, I work on a budget:)
Excellent customer service has always been provided to me over the phone and in person. The facility is impeccably clean. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Clifton Mercedes Independent had all the safety measure's and guide lines put into place to accommodate their clients, while at the same time ensuring the safety of all staff and employees.
Most importantly, the specialized service technician's complete the work in a timely fashion and to perfection. The Clifton Mercedes experience is a must to recommend to family and friends, just as I was refereed. Thank you for your continued care and support. CW

VZ
VIC Z.
06/09/2020
Clifton Mercedes Rules!!!
Mark and Ryan are awesome. They always do a great job!

ES
EVELYN S.
Santee, CA
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
06/06/2020
Belt ticking
The leak and ticking noise were repaired with minimal expense.

SANDRA H.
Coronado, CA
06/06/2020
Our "Go-To" For Mercedes Service
Everything about Clifton Mercedes gives us the confidence and peace of mind that our 2000 CLK is being cared for to Mercedes high standards. Great customer care and always reliable and honest service. It's our go-to for Mercedes service.