Bryan S.
06/10/2021
The ABSOLUTE B E S T!!
Thank you for taking such good care of our automotive needs! We are so lucky to have you as a neighbor. Would ABSOLUTELY refer them as matter of fact we highly recommend Cloverdale Service Station to all of our college students —John and crew are Honest and dependable -they above and beyond to take care our students and give their parents a piece of mind.

Richard B.
Volvo 240
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Richard said the staff provide fantastic service.

05/26/2021
Pinnacle of High Quality Customer Service
Local Ford dealerships were unable to even attempt to see me to diagnose and fix issue with truck window for 3 weeks. YouTube helped me attempt to diagnose root cause. I showed John the clip and ordered the necessary part myself via Amazon for him to install. Part arrived the next day and John had it installed in less than 30 minutes. So, for $30 for part, $30 for labor and 30 minutes of time, my truck window was working again when I would still be waiting for another 3 weeks just to get in the door at dealership service department to diagnose the issue. John and his team find solutions in cost-effective, time-efficient ways to help their customers. I continue to hold him in the highest regard as a business owner, auto mechanic and friend.

Thomas B.
05/19/2021 Category: Service
Thomas said their service is the best and they take care of all problems with no hassle.

BR
Ben R.
05/14/2021
My review
The people at CSC were, as usual, thoroughly professional and courteous. They did high quality work.
Thoroughly satisfied.

Mark H.
Ram 1500
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Mark said it was good work.

LG
Lewis G.
GMC Terrain
05/06/2021
Totally responsive, dependable, and competent!!
We don’t know what we would do without this outstanding service station!!! THE BEST!

Diane B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Diane said the staff is always professional and they go above and beyond. She feels comfortable that they're honest with her and they're very personable.

Judy C.
Kia Soul
05/04/2021
Friendly and smart people
I'm one of the fortunate people in the neighborhood who knows that one will always get the most friendly and good service at the Cloverdale service station.

Caitlin S.
Acura RDX
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Caitlin said everything turned out great.

James T.
Kia Sedona
04/27/2021
Recurring Maintenance
This service center is convenient and I also received a helpful ride home. There were 3 items our vehicle needed that were not regular maintenance but were really explored. The true high cost and some "work-arounds" were provided. My overall price was about 1/3 what it could have been at a local card dealership. I say that because I had the dealership provide me their estimate. Cloverdale spends the needed time, labor, and if a helpful alternative is available will let you know. I would say use Cloverdale as your choice and save money and get honesty from them.

WB
Wiliam B.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Wiliam said they are good neighborhood folks and they're honest and they do good work fast.

HJ
Hatcher J.
04/23/2021
Great place.
Always excellent service and response. I always recommend to anyone looking for someone to give real care to their vehicle. A neighborhood treasure. GOOD PEOPLE!!

Michael C.
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Michael said quick, efficient service.

AT
Annette T.
Jeep Patriot
04/08/2021
Excellent owner and crew.
Everyone is always helpful. Being able to drop the car off the night before makes it so easy to keep up with the maintenance.