Honda Civic Coupe
07/08/2020
Best customer service
I recommend John to everyone. Reliable service and reasonable prices.

FS
Furman S.
07/02/2020
Cloverdale Service Center again shows that my trust in them is deserved.
Over and over, over the year’s, Cloverdale Service Center, known as John’s, has quickly and professionally dealt with whatever I have taken a car in for. It is a star in the neighborhood and with many in the city.

Jennifer R.
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Jennifer said the business was very attentive, kind and also thorough.

Corey S.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Corey said the staff have good customer service, they are very helpful and very informative.

GC
George C.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Gail. She said they have been using this place for 4 years, maybe longer and they are very good. They are honest, trustworthy, really good and they do great work.

06/19/2020
Found this little shop by accident over a year ago when they helped me with a flat tire! Have been coming to them ever since for any of my service needs! Great people who care about you and your car while making you feel like family!

PW
Penny W.
Toyota Avalon
06/11/2020
Competence and friendliness by John, Jerry and colleagues.
I have always been treated with friendliness and the work done on our cars has always been competent and prompt. John and the staff have gone out of their way to make our experience invariably a good one. John is always clear on what can be done and fair in price assessments and time it may take to complete. A good experience all around.

EB
Emily B.
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Emily said she has known this business for a long time and they are very honest and do a good job. They don't do anything with her vehicle without talking to her first and overall, she trusts them.

Debra C.
06/04/2020
John & Crew
Thanks John & Crew for taking care of my car for me. I know I can always count on you!

Rick G.
Kia Sorento
05/26/2020
Always bend over backwards to address our issues and time frame

TT
Tommy T.
Acura TSX
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Pannie. She said she likes them, she has used them for years, and she'd recommend business for service.

CP
Charles P.
05/22/2020
Always fantastic service.
John and the crew always treat me like family! Great service and always on time!

PS
Paul S.
Nissan Frontier
05/20/2020
Excellent Customer Service
The Cloverdale Service Station team always ensure that I am clearly informed as to what service my vehicle needs, and what it does not. I trust them explicitly, and they have never performed shoddy work or recommended unnecessary repairs.

RF
Randy F.
Honda Accord Sedan
05/20/2020
Routine service--oil and filters, etc--was quick, efficient and not overly expensive.
Nice people and good work.

Judy C.
Kia Soul
05/17/2020
Nice guys
I appreciate their honesty and telling me I don't need to rotate my tires yet but in six months I might need to just get new tires. I'll be back in six months!