Jackie T.
Jaguar S-TYPE
05/21/2018
Jacqueline Turner
First of all... let me begin by saying that it is very comforting feeling when you can find a business that you can TRUST that GREAT customer service is one of it's primary objectives. Cloverleaf Tire & Auto is one of those companies! "Chris" in particular is always accommodating and greets all of his customers with a friendly smile and professionalism. "Sierra" his receptionist has also been a wonderful and pleasant asset to this TEAM!! Keep up the exceptional work guys.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto

Jackie, we appreicate your high regard for us here at Cloverleaf Tire. Thank you for the business you have done with us throughout the years, and we hope to be able to service your vehicle for many more to come. Thank you for the feedback, as well as such a great review. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Anonymous avatar
Midlothian, VA
Kia Sedona
05/18/2018
High mileage car runs like new
The minor adjustment between the engine and transmission makes my high mileage Kia run like new. Thanks for the good service (as usual).
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto

We are always more than happy to help you out when you have vehicle concerns! Thank you for allowing Cloverleaf Tire to service your vehicles throughout the years, and we also greatly appreciate the kind review.

Doug M.
05/16/2018
Never Disappointed
Very few places in life offer reliable quality, especially car places. On time, at estimate, with a smile. I'll be coming back
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto

Doug, it is our pleasure to be able to service your vehicles. We always try to be as accurate as possible when it comes to repair & time estimates. We are glad to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. We look forward to seeing you next time! Thank you for your review!

Tim M.
05/13/2018
Great staff, excellent service
The folks at Cloverleaf make every effort to be welcoming, knowledgeable, and professional to the clients they serve. My experience with them has been positive and saved both time and money on otherwise costly repairs. They stand by the work they do and make every effort to be both honest and upfront about what your vehicle may, or may not, need in terms of service and repair. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sarah M.
05/03/2018
Respectful!
I appreciated the eye contact with the friendly handshake upon arrival, and the no-pressure list of maintenance recommendations I was given at my departure to review at my leisure. I like that there are interesting children's toys and plants in the waiting room/lobby - makes the place feel inviting.
I was given an estimate of my inspection being done by 1 PM, but when I called at 1 PM it wasn't done. It was completed by 2PM and they gave me a call to pick it up then. I would have appreciated a call to let me know they were running late, but I understand that estimates are just that, and a 1 hour window is not unreasonable.
I will return to this place for some routine maintenance because of the friendly , no-pressure atmosphere, but I will likely still visit Jiffy Lube for oil changes due to efficiency.

SE
Susan E.
04/29/2018
Always a pleasure to take vehicle in for service
Always have gotten great service. Everybody working there is friendly. Have trusted them for all my vehicle service for many years. I always recommend them.

NH
Nancy H.
04/26/2018
Always so helpful, no matter big or small required
Have been using this business forever! Dependable, honest an genuine in their advice and follow through service. Have helped us since we moved here over 30 yrs. ago
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto

Nancy, thank you for your great review. We are always glad to extend a helping hand during a time of need. We appreciate your loyalty to our business throughout the years and we look forward to seeing you at your next service!

Anonymous avatar
Chesterfield, VA
Saturn VUE
04/26/2018
Honest, reliable, timely
Cloverleaf Tire & Auto has always given honest and reliable information.
Reliable repairs and reasonable prices.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto

We greatly appreciate your five-star review just as much as your business with us! Thank you for your kind words & we look forward to seeing you next time!

Marianne G.
04/24/2018
Honest and Reliable
I had problems with rain leaking into the passenger side front seat area of my car. The dealer gave me a quote and their technician was only available on Tuesdays. I decided to check with Mike at Cloverleaf Tire. Their quote was less. I brought my car in on a Friday morning and was out within an hour. The problem was resolved for half of his initial quote. No problems with leakage since. Great service!!!
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto

Marianne, we were more than happy to clear the drains in your sunroof and stop that leak for you! We appreciate your business with us and we look forward to seeing you at your future services. Thank you for the fantastic review!

John A.
04/24/2018
They get the problem fixed
We had a problem with a grinding or rubbing sound when braking the vehicle. Cloverleaf Tire diagnosed and replaced the struts/shock absorbers which were in bad shape. When we picked up the vehicle they said it was still making a sound and for us to put 200 miles on the vehicle and see how it goes. We returned the vehicle to them in a few weeks and Cloverleaf Tire replaced the rotors and brakes. My point is they wanted to make the customer happy and valued our loyalty and worked to find the right solution to correct the problem. The Highlander now is all quiet when braking. Problem solved! Everyone at Cloverleaf Tire is friendly and we recommend them highly.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto

John/Lisa, we were more than happy to warranty your brake pads & rotors, as well as replace the worn struts on your Highlander. We greatly appreciate your loyalty to us at Cloverleaf Tire & we look forward to seeing you at your next service. Thank you for the great review!

MN
Madison N.
Chester, VA
04/20/2018
Affordable and outstanding service
I have been taking my car to Cloverleaf Tire & Auto for awhile now, and I will never take my car anywhere else ever again! My experience at this shop is always nothing less than pleasant! Chris and Sierra are always so helpful, reliable and always go above and beyond! Chris is always sure to explain any recommendations they have on my vehicle or answer any questions I may have. I’ve had MANY bad experiences and lost THOUSANDS of dollars due to shiesty shops, so it’s very comforting to know that i’ll be taken care of and they won’t give me a run for my money. One day I was getting my car looked at, and just from the short time of me sitting in the waiting room I noticed how friendly Sierra was and how eager they were to help out their customers to the best of their ability. Most importantly, they treat their customers how they should be treated, in this shop you aren’t treated like you’re just a number or just someone to make money off of. Which is hard to find now a days, I mean come on! How refreshing is it to walk into this shop to be greeted by a friendly, smiling face, that you can always count on. Sierra is one of the most resourceful service writers/ receptionists I’ve ever come across, they couldn’t ask for a better person to work the front desk. Go to Cloverleaf Tire & Auto, you won’t be disappointed! 10/10 would recommend to everyone!
P.S. They also have candy in the waiting room, which is a huge plus!
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto

Madi, thank you for the awesome review! It is always a pleasure to see you & we are glad you were able to find someone you could trust to service your vehicle. We appreciate your high accolades, and look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you!!

Sally S.
04/19/2018
recent visit
As usual, we experienced great service. It couldn't be more pleasant to take our vehicles to Cloverleaf and deal with Chris and Sierra. You guys are the best!
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto

Sally, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great review! It is always nice to see you & we look forward to seeing you at your next service. Thank you!

Stephen W.
Toyota Tundra
04/19/2018
friendly and efficient
They seem to be very knowledgeable in everything they do.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto

Stephen, thank you for the five-star review! We look forward to seeing you next time.

Mario G.
Hyundai Elantra GT
04/17/2018
Great service, friendly staff
They were able to diagnose the problem and fix the car in a timely fashion. Staff is considerate and friendly!
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto

Mario, we were glad to be able to take care of the brake work on your Hyundai for you. We appreciate the great review and look forward to seeing you again! Thank you!

Carolyn B.
04/09/2018
Awesome !
Special team giving special attention to every customer. It doesn't get any better than that.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto

Carolyn, it is always nice to see and talk with you! We appreciate all of your kind reviews and continued loyalty to our shop. Thank you for trusting your vehicle in our hands. We look forward to seeing you at your next service!

RA
Rachel and Jordan A.
04/05/2018
So on top of things
I'm thankful we discovered cloverleaf! They are so organized and keep you updated as your work progresses. You feel kept in the loop!
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto

Rachel, we are glad that you found us as well! We hope that we are able to continue to service your vehicles & we greatly appreciate your five-star review.

BJ
Brenda J.
03/31/2018
Auto service
Excellent service provided in a timely manner!
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto

Brenda, thank you for taking the tme to leave us this great review. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Laverne B.
Mercedes-Benz C320
03/28/2018
Customer Service & Efficiency
Customer service was excellent. There were quite efficient. Appointments were handled in a timely fashion.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto

Laverne, it was nice to meet you! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this kind review, and we hope to see you in the future!

David H.
03/27/2018
Car inspection
Car inspection was well done.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto

Thank you for the five-star review, David! We look forward to seing you next time.

EW
Elizabeth W.
Mechanicsville, VA
Honda Civic Cpe
03/26/2018
Incredible service!
Chris was the gentleman helping me throughout my service. He was down right outstanding. Christ went above and beyond with me. Made sure I had all the information I needed for the work my vehicle required. Had everything together for me. I received a text, email and phone call regarding my service and when it was completed. Even after my vehicle was serviced came out and offered me additional help with my vehicle. By far the best service I’ve received from an auto business. Definitely recommend to my friends and family. Thank you so much for your help.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto

Elizabeth, thank you for the great review! It is important to us that our customers are informed and aware of what services their vehicle may need, whether it is something that is urgent or something that does not necessarily need attention right away. Thank you for your visit with us and we look forward to seeing you in the future!