Marianne G.
11/11/2018
Always reliable and trustworthy
I was given an estimate for my sunroof leakage issue. It was half the amount and there have been no problems with leakage during the recent heavy rain events. I especially appreciated the really nice loaner car.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 11/12/2018

Marianne, we were more than happy to resolve your leaking sun roof issue! The job took less time than we had originally expected to complete, so of course we adjusted these charges accordingly! Thank you for your loyalty to us and we look forward to seeing you during your next service with us!

11/10/2018
Recent Service
Customer service is excellent along with the technical/mechanical advice and ability to perform the service. Great auto repair service shop.
Thanks,
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a nice five-star review. We take pride in our customers and customer service, and it is important to us that our customers are well informed on any repairs or maintenance that are upcoming or that their vehicle may be due for at that time. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit with us! Thank you.

Robert R.
11/09/2018
Speedy, Reliable, Trustworthy
The folks at Cloverleaf have always done a great job!
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 11/12/2018

Robert, thank you for the five-star review! We look forward to seeing you at your next visit with us!

Christa S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2018
Cloverleaf has come to the rescue again. They were able to fit me in the get my inspection done before it expired. They provide great customer service and never steer me in the wrong direction.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 11/12/2018

Christa, we are glad to be able to have taken care of your inspection for you before it had experied! Anytime you need anything we are always willing to help. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you for your review!

Mercedes-Benz C320
Great experience
This way my third experience. Yes, the third time was a charm as previous experience. They delivered excellent customer service from beginning to end. They kept me informed of the process. My car is running smoothly.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this thoughtful five-star review. We appreciate your business with us and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit with us!

James W.
Jeep Cherokee
A gem of a find!
I was in a bind after needing a state inspection with only one day of the month left. I was at the hospital with my wife where we had been admitted to have our first child. Because of this the need for a state inspection slipped our mind. So sat in the hospital I started googling places near me for a state inspection. I visited two places before finding Clover Leaf.... Third time lucky I guess!
On entering Clover Leaf I was met at the counter by a friendly gentleman who said they could do the inspection but was sorry that his team were on lunch at the time and they would not be able to help me for at least 20mins. I said that was fine so I could go and get some lunch myself. On my return, I was met by a very friendly woman who knew I was returning for a State Inspection and promptly booked me in and asked me to make my self comfortable in the waiting room. Then in what felt like no time at all I was called to the desk as my inspection was complete. For a first time use of Clover Leaf I was very impressed by the friendly people and great service and will certainly return in the future.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 11/12/2018

James, wow, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review! We were more than happy to take care of your inspection in a timely manner for you during such an important time in yours & your wife's lives! We appreciate your sincere review and are glad to hear that your first experience with us was one that deemed five-stars. Congratulations to your family and we hope to see you again in the future!

Kia Soul
11/01/2018
Went in to fix a leaky tire (that had already been patched by someone else but was still leaking), and he told me you could either pay $40 to patch a tire that would need to be replaced in a month (I had no tread). Or you could pay 220 to get two new tires on today and not worry about it anymore. I decided to do the tires so he gave me the courtesy car and sent me on my way. Within four hours he bought the tire, picked them up, and put them on my vehicle. He also rotated them (and possibly aligned my steering wheel). All in all great service!
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great five-star review! We were more than happy to be able to aid you with making an infromed decision about your tires! We appreciate your business with us and look forward to seeing you in the future!

SL
Susan L.
Nissan Sentra
10/29/2018
So glad to find a trustworthy mechanic who will be honest and economical. I would definitely recommend them.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 10/30/2018

Susan, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a sincere, five-star review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, and we thank you for your business with us!

Bonnie H.
10/27/2018
Great Service!
I’m a woman in my 60’s who knows little about cars. I was looking for a reliable shop to take my 8 year old car with over 90,000 miles. I found it at Cloverleaf. Sierra at the front desk, Michael and Chris are all very friendly, knowledgeable, honest, hard working and will bend over backwards to give the customer the best service as affordably as possible. If something does not need to be worked on, they won’t recommend doing it. If you don’t have time to wait, ask about their loaner car. They service your car as if it were theirs.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 10/29/2018

Bonnie, wow, thank you for such an excellent review! We are delighted to have the privilege of taking care of your vehicle. We pride ourselves on customer safety & service, and we will always present any upcoming maintenance or repairs needed in order of importance based on each individuals vehicle, driving habits, etc. Thank you for your support & business with us and we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled appointment with us!

Rodney C.
Toyota Avalon
10/27/2018
State Inspection
I'm been a client of Cloverleaf Tire and Auto for years. They take the hassle and headache out of doing the annual state inspection. Sierra and Chris always get me an appointment time that works for my busy schedule. However, I try not to wait until the last week of the month to avoid the last minute rush. I'm always greeted with a pleasant smile and greeting when I enter. The front office is very personable and I can tell there are a lot of repeat clients, like myself, based on the interactions I witness while waiting on my vehicle. I highly recommend Cloverleaf Tire and Auto if you are looking for a pleasant staff, quality honest work, and a shop that will not try to sell you services that you don't need.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 10/29/2018

Rodney, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful five-star review! Customer service is #1 at Cloverleaf Tire, and we make all of our customers priority. Anytime we are able to help, know that we will! It is always a pleasure to see you & we look forward to seeing you during your next visit with us.

CR
Christazja R.
Nissan Rogue Select
10/26/2018
AWESOME people!
I love that they called me by my name and everyone was just great. I made a next day appointment, when I came I wanted to get my hair done which was down the street, they dropped me off and worked on my car. They’re awesome.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 10/29/2018

Christazja, thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review! We appreciate your business with us & we look forward to seeing you at your next visit with us!

10/25/2018
Great Work - Proud to Support A Local Business
The men and women at Cloverleaf to fast work at an affordable price. I have found their estimates to be very near the final cost charged. Sure, Cloverleaf is a little more expensive than a trip to Goodyear, but supporting a thriving local business makes it worth it!
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us not only a positive review, but a five-star review as well! We try to be as accurate as possible when it comes to estimates whether it be for reairs needed or upcoming maintenance. We appreciate your business & support and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit with us!

RP
Ray P.
10/17/2018
Pleasant experience
I had a great conversation with Sierra from the start! I let them know my concerns about my vehicle and they took care of it promptly. The price was more than fair and the repair was fast. Loved the experience and recommend them to anyone!!
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 10/18/2018

Ray, thank you for taking the time to leave us such an encouraging review! Customer safety and satisfaction are our priorities here at Cloverleaf Tire. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant first experience with us, and we look forward to serving your vehicle(s) in the future. Thank you!

SA
Sandi A.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/13/2018
Always courteous and service is performed on time.
The staff is very friendly and I was given a courtesy car to use while my car was being serviced. Their work was completed to my satisfaction and I will continue to return to Cloverleaf Tire and Auto in the future.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 10/15/2018

Sandi, thank you for leaving us such a kind review! Anytime you need the courtesy car you are more than welcome to use it. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit with us!

Julia K.
10/09/2018
Personalized service
In a world of impersonalized, factory line type service centers,, this is your old fashioned neighborhood mechanic who will sit down with you & explain your options (or even show you the problem on your car in my case). The waiting area was clean & homey. I got a pre sale look over on a used car i was buying ($25). It was done in timely manner & work needed was typed out. I liked they are computerized & i can make appts online
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 10/15/2018

Julia, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a spectacular review! We are always happy to perform inspections on a potential future vehicle, it is important to us that the cutsomer is made aware of any issues that may be present on a vehicle, before they buy. We are happy to service your vehicle(s) and we look forward to seeing you next time. Thank you!

Sulestine S.
Mitsubishi Galant
10/03/2018
Above The Rest
Simply the best service, best quality, best value, and best technicians! Love this shop!

Alecia B.
10/01/2018
Fast, friendly service
This will be my car care place!
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 10/01/2018

Alecia, it was a pleasure meeting you! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this five-star review and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Jim S.
Chevrolet Tracker
09/29/2018
Clean, knowledgable, informative, helpful!
I had my State Inspection and oil change done. All the work was done quickly and I will go back when I need help.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 10/01/2018

It was good to see you, Jim. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review, we look forward to seeing you next time!

Mercedes-Benz C320
09/26/2018
Great experience
Exceptional customer service. Did a great job communicating what was being done and what needs to be done.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review! We take pride in caring for our customers in the best manner possible. We look forward to seeing you at your upcoming appointment with us! Thank you.

Derrick C.
Chesterfield, VA
09/25/2018
Trustworthiness
I love this place. Mike and Sierra are wonderful there attitude and kind spirit are out of this world. Cloverleaf tire works on my vehicles and my dads vehicles. I will not go nowhere else. Thanks cloverleaf tire!
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 09/26/2018

Derrick, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this kind & thoughtful review. It is always a pleasure to see you and Mr. Glenn. We look forward to seeing you all at your next service with us!