TE
Spotsylvania, VA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
07/15/2018
Top service
Although over an hour from my home, Chris and the team at Cloverleaf set the bar well above all others. Fast, friendly, honest and reliable service! Todd E
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 07/16/2018

Todd, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! Thank you for choosing Cloverleaf Tire & Auto to help you find the perfect set of tires for your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

07/10/2018
Vehicle check-up
I appreciate the honesty and reliability of the staff.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this nice and positive review! It is always a pleasure to see you all and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit with us!

Tim M.
07/09/2018
Great professionals, great service
Brought my 2010 Ford Escape XLT for a tire rotation and suspension lube. Staff was courteous and professional, had my car in and out in an hour. Longer than expected, but were very busy that morning and dealing with a lot of complicated car issues. I appreciated the staff checking in and letting me know my status and apologized for the wait.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 07/11/2018

Tim, we are more than happy to service your vehicle(s) anytime. Thank you for leaving us such a kind review and we appreciate your understanding in regard to your wait time during your visit. We try to be as efficient as possible when it comes to servicing all of our customers vehicles! We look froward to seeing you at your next visit with us, and we appreciate your business!

EH
Ed H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/06/2018
Service As Promised
It's important to me that an auto service company is trustworthy and performs the service so it's right the first time. That's what I can expect with Cloverleaf Tire & Auto. I couldn't recommend them more highly!
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 07/06/2018

Ed, we are more than happy to service your vehicle(s) anytime you are in need! Thank you for the great review and we look forward to seeing you at your next service.

GA
Gerald A.
Midlothian, VA
Hyundai Veracruz
06/30/2018
Cloverleaf Tire & Auto Service
Friendly, accommodating service, thoroughly explains service issues, responsive to scheduling and pickup/drop off.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 07/06/2018

Gerry, thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We try to be as accommodating as we possibly can when it comes to scheduling! We look forward to seeing you during your next service!

Mitsubishi Mirage
06/27/2018
A tire shop with no tires
I had my vehicle brought to cloverleaf to have two tires replaced my car was dropped off at 930 am i was told at 4pm that my tires would only receive air and that nothing else could be done that day i could have got better service at wawa alot faster. You dont deserve the one star i have to give
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 06/28/2018

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than satisfactory. We tried to give you the best information possible in regard to your vehicle. The vehicle was in such an unsafe condition that we just did not feel comfortable working on it.

Sulestine S.
Mitsubishi Galant
06/27/2018
Commitment to Customer Satisfaction
Cloverleaf delivered what they said they would do, and that is honor their customers through professional maintenance services. I thank the technicians and the front desk staff for their dedication to customer service. The team diagnosed what the problem was with my radiator and I trust the work they do at Cloverleaf. This is my trusted automobile maintenance shop and I will continue to bring my car there for my maintenance. This is the #1 car shop in Richmond!

AT
Anita T.
06/26/2018
Prompt and thorough service
I have dealt with Cloverleaf Auto for over 15 years and never been disappointed in the service. Thorough explanation of the work that is done. Friendly staff. The loaner car is a real plus since I live on the other side of town.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 06/27/2018

Anita, than you for your loyalty to us throughout the years! Customers are always welcome to use our loaner car with no additional fees, as long as the car is available! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We look forward to seeing you at your next srvice with us!

Shannon H.
FIAT 500L
06/19/2018
Excellent service every time.
I have been doing business with Cloverleaf Tire and Auto for many years now and have been satisfied with every visit every time. I have owned several foreign cars and have been satisfied with the great service for each vehicle.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 06/19/2018

Shannon, it is always a pleasure to see you! Thank you for trusting your vehicles in the hands of us here at Cloverleaf Tire & Auto, we look forward to seeing you during your next service. Thank you for the great review as well!

Derek L.
06/11/2018
Location, staff...
Great place...everyone is so friendly and very knowledgeable with a wide variety of automobiles...
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 06/12/2018

Derek, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We are glad to service your family's fleet and it is always nice talking with you as well! We appreciate your business over the years!

Jeff B.
Chesterfield, VA
06/10/2018
Cloverleaf Customer Service
As always, customer service is top notch.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 06/11/2018

Jeff, it is always a pleasure to see you. We are more than happy to have the privilege to service your vehicles. We look forward to seeing you at your next service and thank you for your review!

Dante D.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
06/07/2018
2001 Subaru
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 06/08/2018

We appreciate your five-star reveiw. We look forward to seeing you at your next service. Thank you so much!

Tish S.
Toyota Tundra
06/04/2018
Cloverleaf Tire & Auto
Cloverleaf Tire and Auto deliver quality repair every time I have needed them!
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 06/05/2018

Tish, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We look forward to seeing you next time.

Jackie T.
Jaguar S-TYPE
05/21/2018
Jacqueline Turner
First of all... let me begin by saying that it is very comforting feeling when you can find a business that you can TRUST that GREAT customer service is one of it's primary objectives. Cloverleaf Tire & Auto is one of those companies! "Chris" in particular is always accommodating and greets all of his customers with a friendly smile and professionalism. "Sierra" his receptionist has also been a wonderful and pleasant asset to this TEAM!! Keep up the exceptional work guys.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 05/22/2018

Jackie, we appreicate your high regard for us here at Cloverleaf Tire. Thank you for the business you have done with us throughout the years, and we hope to be able to service your vehicle for many more to come. Thank you for the feedback, as well as such a great review. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Midlothian, VA
Kia Sedona
05/18/2018
High mileage car runs like new
The minor adjustment between the engine and transmission makes my high mileage Kia run like new. Thanks for the good service (as usual).
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 05/21/2018

We are always more than happy to help you out when you have vehicle concerns! Thank you for allowing Cloverleaf Tire to service your vehicles throughout the years, and we also greatly appreciate the kind review.

Doug M.
05/16/2018
Never Disappointed
Very few places in life offer reliable quality, especially car places. On time, at estimate, with a smile. I'll be coming back
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 05/16/2018

Doug, it is our pleasure to be able to service your vehicles. We always try to be as accurate as possible when it comes to repair & time estimates. We are glad to hear that you have been satisfied with our services. We look forward to seeing you next time! Thank you for your review!

Tim M.
05/13/2018
Great staff, excellent service
The folks at Cloverleaf make every effort to be welcoming, knowledgeable, and professional to the clients they serve. My experience with them has been positive and saved both time and money on otherwise costly repairs. They stand by the work they do and make every effort to be both honest and upfront about what your vehicle may, or may not, need in terms of service and repair. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sarah M.
05/03/2018
Respectful!
I appreciated the eye contact with the friendly handshake upon arrival, and the no-pressure list of maintenance recommendations I was given at my departure to review at my leisure. I like that there are interesting children's toys and plants in the waiting room/lobby - makes the place feel inviting.
I was given an estimate of my inspection being done by 1 PM, but when I called at 1 PM it wasn't done. It was completed by 2PM and they gave me a call to pick it up then. I would have appreciated a call to let me know they were running late, but I understand that estimates are just that, and a 1 hour window is not unreasonable.
I will return to this place for some routine maintenance because of the friendly , no-pressure atmosphere, but I will likely still visit Jiffy Lube for oil changes due to efficiency.

SE
Susan E.
04/29/2018
Always a pleasure to take vehicle in for service
Always have gotten great service. Everybody working there is friendly. Have trusted them for all my vehicle service for many years. I always recommend them.

NH
Nancy H.
04/26/2018
Always so helpful, no matter big or small required
Have been using this business forever! Dependable, honest an genuine in their advice and follow through service. Have helped us since we moved here over 30 yrs. ago
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 04/27/2018

Nancy, thank you for your great review. We are always glad to extend a helping hand during a time of need. We appreciate your loyalty to our business throughout the years and we look forward to seeing you at your next service!