Cloverleaf Tire & Auto

Pete P. on 02/24/2018
"Great Service"
Chris and his team do a fantastic job. We take all of our company vehicles here, and are always satisfied with the level of service we receive. I bring my personal vehicles here too.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 02/14/2018
Review Created: 02/24/2018 07:21 AM
Tom J. on 02/19/2018
"Responsive and reasonable"
Cloverleaf has always been responsive and straight forward honest on what is needed immediately or can wait to keep my vehicles reliable. Good customer service, family owned and operated.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/19/2018 10:31 AM
Michael F. at Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 02/20/2018

Tom, we know how important it is to keep our customers informed about their vehicle(s). We greatly appreciate your five-star review and look forward to seeing you at your next service!

Charity G. on 02/16/2018
"Excllent"
Everyone was pleasant and super easy to work with. Very close to work. Got me in last minute.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 03:19 PM
Michael F. at Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 02/19/2018

Charity, it was a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you so much for your review!

Susan E. on 02/16/2018
"Pleasure to take vehicle in for service"
Awesome service and never have to be worried about the quality of work performed. Highly recommend.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 02/14/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 04:01 AM
Michael F. at Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 02/16/2018

Susan, thank you for putting your trust in the hands of Cloverleaf Tire & Auto. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great review and look forward to seeing you at your next service with us!

Carl T. on 02/07/2018
"Service for 2007 Saturn"
The professional, friendly, and comprehensive services provided at Cloverleaf Tire and Auto keep me as a loyal customer. I know the vehicles being serviced are well taken care of and give me the peace of mind that my automobile is well maintained and performs optimally.
Vehicle: Saturn Aura
Service Date: 02/06/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018 05:48 AM
Michael F. at Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 02/16/2018

Carl, we appreciate your thoughtful review. We thank you for your loyalty to us at Cloverleaf Tire. We know how important it is to keep our customers educated about the services their vehicle may need. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you!

Shannon H. on 02/04/2018
"Cloverleaf Tire and Auto is a great place with good work."
I am very pleased with the maintenance and service provided by Cloverleaf Tire and Auto. They are very professional and very knowledgeable.
Vehicle: FIAT 500L
Review Created: 02/04/2018 07:12 AM
Michael F. at Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 02/05/2018

Shannon, thank you so much for leaving us this great review!! We always like to make sure the customer is informed about their vehicle & the repairs it may need. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Jamie R. on 02/02/2018
"Great Cutomer Service and Attention to Detail "
I have been coming to Cloverleaf Tire and Auto for years.
The customer service is unlike any other place I patronize.
I appreciate the open communication about my vehicle.
I never feel like I am being taken advantage of.
Chris is a great manager and makes sure his customers are satisfied.
Very knowledgeable staff.
Sierra at the front desk is ALWAYS polite/pleasant and accommodating.
I highly recommend this place.
I will continue to come to Cloverleaf Tire and Auto for my vehicle needs.
Best,
Jamie Rudzinski
Vehicle: Audi Q5
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/02/2018 05:11 AM
Michael F. at Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 02/05/2018

Jamie, thank you for such a fantastic review! We truly value the way our customers feel about us here at Cloverleaf. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Derek L. on 02/01/2018
"State Inspection "
Friendly, Efficient and Honest...
Vehicle: Volvo S60
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/01/2018 10:31 PM
Michael F. at Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 02/16/2018

Derek, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review. It is always a pleasure and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Beth K. on 01/31/2018
"Friendly service/reliable service"
I have depended on Chris and his team for over 15 years. I can count on them to assess the problems and provide the best solutions. He also keeps me apprised of maintenance services well in advance, so I can plan for them.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 12/15/2017
Review Created: 01/31/2018 07:47 AM
Michael F. at Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 02/01/2018

Beth, we appreciate your thoughtful review. Thank you & we look forward to seeing you at you next scheduled service!

Diehdre G. on 01/26/2018
"What All Auto Shops Should Be"
Honest and knowledgeable professionals. Great service. Easy accessibility to manage account, make appointments, communicate with the team. Patient and friendly team.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018 08:02 PM
Michael F. at Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 01/29/2018

Diehdre, thank you so much for your review! We were more than happy to help you make a few informed decisions about your vehicle and are pleased to hear that we couold be of help to you. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled visit! Thank you.

Amy D. on 01/25/2018
"Knowledgeable and Friendly"
Friendly and very professional. I feel very comfortable in their decision making skill on my vehicle. If their is anything I don't understand, they have always taken the time to explain it --so I can understand it. They understand budget and what I need to have done verse we can wait . I love the online profile they keep on your vehicle. You can always see what has been done (electronic record)
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018 10:08 AM
Michael F. at Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 01/25/2018

Amy, we are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the service you have received at our shop! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this nice review. Whenever you have questions about anything please don't hesitate to ask. See you next time!

Jennifer L. on 01/24/2018
" Cloverleaf Tire is the greatest! "
I have been going to Cloverleaf tire for a little over a year now – they are always so helpful over the phone and at the front desk. Cierra and Chris are the best. It’s great to have a place where you can go, feel welcomed and trust that your car is going to be taken care of. Highly recommend CT&A
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 01/24/2018 08:27 PM
Michael F. at Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 01/25/2018

We greatly appreciate the thoughtful review, Jennifer! Thank you for trusting your vehicle in the hands of us here at Cloverleaf Tire. We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Pat M. on 01/23/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Just the best!"
Hi Chris and Mike, You and your staff is the best. Warm ], Friendly willing to teach you about you car. I use to change my own oil and other minor things. Not any more. Your staff is willing to engage in conversation as long as it doesn't delay work on a car. Service is quick, accurate, not rushed. There are follow up phone calls. Your staff is willing to look up auto makers data sheets for possible recalls or repaires. I feel at home in your shop. Thank you for being a friend. I won't go anywhere else.
Review Created: 01/23/2018 04:05 PM
Michael F. at Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 01/24/2018

Pat, your review means alot to us. Thank you for such positive feedback. It is always a pleasure speaking with you and Steve. It is important to us that our customers feel like they are at home when they come in our shop, and we are glad to know that you also feel this way. Thank you for your continued loyalty to us, as well as taking the time to leave us this great review. See you next time!

Rachel A. on 01/21/2018
"So far so good!"
So far I'm very impressed with Cloverleaf. Due to our cousin-mechanic moving, we had to find another trustworthy place to take our vehicles. So far I'm very impressed with the professional and modern feel that Cloverleaf provides. Everyone has been very friendly, and I love the email and text system. After they did some maintenance our very old Honda is running much smoother than it was before. Thanks Cloverleaf!
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 01/21/2018 01:19 PM
Joan L. on 01/19/2018
"work done and customer service"
they are reliable concerned and do excellent work and go out of the box to help you
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 01/19/2018 04:53 PM
Gerald A. on 01/19/2018
"Timely, courteous, and professional service, service work is explained thoroughly and understandably, and the work is of good quality. "
Very good rating.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018 10:33 AM
Michael F. at Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 01/19/2018

Gerry, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this thoughtful review. Our customers should always feel like they are in good hands when they leave their car(s) with us. We look forward to seeing you at your next service. Thank you!

Patricia L. on 01/17/2018
"excellent service !"
My inspection had expired a month earlier, and I panicked to get a new sticker before a ticket! These guys fit me in and could not have been more accommodating.. excellent advice on scheduled maintenance and just a great bunch of people . I will be back!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 05:13 AM
Michael F. at Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 01/17/2018

Patricia, it was a pleasure to meet you! We know how stressful these situations can be and we were more than happy to fit you in for a state inspection. Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Tim M. on 01/16/2018
"Inspection "
Came in for state inspection, was in and out in under an hour. Unfortunately found my tires were all low on air, had not been mentioned after inspection. Would have been nice to know, luckily I checked them on my way home before running too long on low air.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 09:11 PM
Michael F. at Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 01/17/2018

Tim, please contact us at your convenience with more information regarding your tire pressure situation. Checking air pressure is not part of the state inspection process. However, a low tire light is part of our courtesy inspection and no light was present during your visit. We want you to be happy and satisfied with your experience here at Cloverleaf Tire & Auto and want to make sure you are properly taken care of!

David D. on 01/14/2018
"Reliable"
I believe they are honest and trustworthy.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Review Created: 01/14/2018 09:37 PM
Michael F. at Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you for your review, David! See you next time.

Charlie E. on 01/07/2018
"Chris and his entire team are outstanding. "
Extremely knowledgeable and professional. As long as Chris is there, I'll be a customer.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Review Created: 01/07/2018 03:53 AM
Michael F. at Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 01/08/2018

Charlie, thank you so much for your review. We look forward to seeing you next time!