Debbie M.
75,000 mile check up
Prompt, courteous, trust worthiness, job well done. Have been coming to Cloverleaf Tire for 15 years.

BJ
Bienlly J.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
CUSTOMER SERVICE
ALWAYS A PLEASURE.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you, Bienlly! We are more than happy to look after your vehicle and we also look forward to seeing you at your visit with us next week. Thank you for leaving us a five-star review!

Derek M.
Chester, VA
09/13/2018
Very pleased with the experience I had recently at Cloverleaf. I was experiencing issues with my car on a Sunday afternoon, so I left it at the shop as I was in the area. I came in Monday morning to drop off the keys and describe my issues. Not knowing just what was going on, I was mentally prepared for the worst. When Mike called with a simple fix, not only was I relieved but I was confident that they were not out to take advantage of my situation. I was very happy with my service at Cloverleaf!
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 09/13/2018

Derek, we are pleased to hear that your experience with us was one that deserved five stars. We were happy to be able to help you out by getting your van back on the road. Thank you for the great review and we hope to see you again in the future!

CR
Christine R.
Saturn SL
09/11/2018
Very helpful.
They are always helpful and very nice and accommodating. They give me a complete "check up" on my older car, which is greatly appreciated!!! It does not matter why I brought the car.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 09/11/2018

Christine, it is our goal to make the customer aware of any upcoming/due maintenance and most immportantly any safety items that may need attention. We are glad to see that your experience with us was one that deserved five stars. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review, see you next time!

TL
Thomas L.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/10/2018
First Time Customer
Was the first time getting service done. Staff was very friendly, got me in and out. Will be going back for future needs.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 09/10/2018

Thomas, it was a pleasure to meet you & we appreciate your five-star review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, thanks!

PC
Poe C.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/06/2018
Yeah good for me nice place few minutes away for me at all
Yeah anytime good for me close to me and few minutes away I just want to say I love that place I have 2-3 cars i don’t have to going anywhere that place also great for me oil change and state inspection you know we have to do every year everyone knows that and thank you all you do for me!!
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 09/06/2018

Poe, thank you so much for your kind review! It is always nice to see you and if there is anything we can do for you give us a call. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Chrysler Concorde
Wonderful
This business is well run and honest. They have been our mechanic for about 2 years now and we have been pleased with every interaction we have had, whether it be for routine maintenance or a repair.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for the kind & thoughtful review that you have taken the time to leave us. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please do not hesitate to give us a call. We appreciate the five-star review and look forward to seeing you all at your next visit with us!

09/06/2018
Everyone was friendly they got me in same day no long wait and fixed the things that were wrong for a reasonable price will keep coming back for now on for more services ... thanks
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 09/06/2018

I'm glad we were able to take care of your inspection for you yesterday afternoon! It was a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great five-star review!

BN
Brionne N.
09/05/2018
State Inspection
I thoroughly enjoyed my visit and service provided by CT&A. Staff was VERY professional, courteous, honest and DIRECT. Couldn't ask for more.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 09/05/2018

Brionne, we sincerely appreciate your positive feedback about your experience with us. If there is anything we can do for you in the future let us know! We look forward to seeing you next time! Thank you for takinf the time to leave us a five-star review!

Jackie T.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
08/13/2018
Jacqueline Turner
I have always received quality service when I've come to Cloverleaf Tire & Auto. I will not hesitate to recommend your business to others in the future, and of course I will return when my cars need maintenance. I want to again compliment one of your employees, Sierra, she has such a "warm" and pleasant personality that makes you smile when she greets you! Having a business that one can trust gives you a welcome sense of security in today's world....and Cloverleaf Tire & Auto is that kind of business!! Keep up the OUTSTANDING work!
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 08/14/2018

Jackie, thank you so much for all of the genuine and sincere reviews that you have taken the time to leave us over time. It is always a pleasure talking with you & we are always here whenever you or your car(s) are in need. We appreciate your loyalty to us throughout the years and we look forward to seeing you during your next service. Thank you for your kind words. :)

Jeff B.
Chesterfield, VA
08/11/2018
Visit to Cloverleaf Tire - August 2018
Wonderful customer service and friendly staff. Work was performed in both a professional and thorough manner.
Always a pleasure.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 08/13/2018

Jeff, thank you for always taking the time to leave us such kind reviews. It is always nice to see you & we appreciate your high accolades. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Jackie T.
Jaguar S-TYPE
08/05/2018
Jacqueline Turner
The "OUTSTANDING" Team at Cloverleaf Tire & Auto never cease to amaze me! Not only do they care about the exceptional workmanship that they provide on the many vehicles that are entrusted to them. I've seen the personal care that is shown to the needs of their customers even when it comes to providing "courtesy transportation" to them when needed. And the wonderful thing about it is that it's done with a smile and a generous "selfless" attitude.... Chris, Michael, Sierra & "The Team" are in a class all by themselves and performs at the highest level of professionalism!!! THANK YOU!!!
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 08/06/2018

Jackie, thank you so much for such a sincere and thoughtful review! We always have our customers best interest in mind and are always more than happy to assist when transportation arrangements are needed. Thank you for your business throughout the years and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Jeffrey H.
Dodge Avenger
07/27/2018
July 2018
Fast and friendly service : ) Thanks
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your five-star review, Jeffrey! We appreciate your business with us and look forward to seeing you in the future. :)

LF
Larry F.
Chesterfield, VA
Mercedes-Benz 500SL
07/26/2018
Service is good
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 07/27/2018

Larry, we appreciate your understanding of our busy schedule and would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us this nice review! We look forward to seeing you at your next visit with us.

TE
Todd E.
Spotsylvania, VA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
07/15/2018
Top service
Although over an hour from my home, Chris and the team at Cloverleaf set the bar well above all others. Fast, friendly, honest and reliable service! Todd E
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 07/16/2018

Todd, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! Thank you for choosing Cloverleaf Tire & Auto to help you find the perfect set of tires for your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

07/10/2018
Vehicle check-up
I appreciate the honesty and reliability of the staff.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this nice and positive review! It is always a pleasure to see you all and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit with us!

Tim M.
07/09/2018
Great professionals, great service
Brought my 2010 Ford Escape XLT for a tire rotation and suspension lube. Staff was courteous and professional, had my car in and out in an hour. Longer than expected, but were very busy that morning and dealing with a lot of complicated car issues. I appreciated the staff checking in and letting me know my status and apologized for the wait.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 07/11/2018

Tim, we are more than happy to service your vehicle(s) anytime. Thank you for leaving us such a kind review and we appreciate your understanding in regard to your wait time during your visit. We try to be as efficient as possible when it comes to servicing all of our customers vehicles! We look froward to seeing you at your next visit with us, and we appreciate your business!

EH
Ed H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/06/2018
Service As Promised
It's important to me that an auto service company is trustworthy and performs the service so it's right the first time. That's what I can expect with Cloverleaf Tire & Auto. I couldn't recommend them more highly!
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 07/06/2018

Ed, we are more than happy to service your vehicle(s) anytime you are in need! Thank you for the great review and we look forward to seeing you at your next service.

GA
Gerald A.
Hyundai Veracruz
06/30/2018
Cloverleaf Tire & Auto Service
Friendly, accommodating service, thoroughly explains service issues, responsive to scheduling and pickup/drop off.
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 07/06/2018

Gerry, thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We try to be as accommodating as we possibly can when it comes to scheduling! We look forward to seeing you during your next service!

Mitsubishi Mirage
06/27/2018
A tire shop with no tires
I had my vehicle brought to cloverleaf to have two tires replaced my car was dropped off at 930 am i was told at 4pm that my tires would only receive air and that nothing else could be done that day i could have got better service at wawa alot faster. You dont deserve the one star i have to give
Michael F. from Cloverleaf Tire & Auto responded on 06/28/2018

We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than satisfactory. We tried to give you the best information possible in regard to your vehicle. The vehicle was in such an unsafe condition that we just did not feel comfortable working on it.