Clovis Auto Shop

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review over 1 year ago

DAVID A. on 07/06/2016
"THE BEST!!!!"
They treat You as Family.......OR BETTER!!!!!
Vehicle: Ford Thunderbird
Service Date: 06/24/2016
Review Created: 07/06/2016 06:43 PM
SHAWN G. on 07/01/2016
"Smog Check"
Great place! Fast, thorough, good prices..
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 06/30/2016
Review Created: 07/01/2016 10:42 AM
BOB L. on 06/27/2016
"Smog Check"
Always a good experience. I dropped it of early and it was ready before I needed it.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/24/2016
Review Created: 06/27/2016 08:15 AM
MARRISA P. on 06/23/2016
"Great Honest work"
You guys provide great service
Vehicle: Infiniti M35
Service Date: 06/22/2016
Review Created: 06/23/2016 09:43 AM
RAUL D. on 06/21/2016
"very helpful"
Was able to drop vehicle off without hesitation. Assistant manager Chris Brewer very helpful explaining all that was to be done.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 06/21/2016
Review Created: 06/21/2016 09:08 PM
Customer Service at Clovis Auto Shop responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you Raul for taking the time to rate our service. We appreciate you and your business!

LIZA B. on 06/17/2016
"Chevy Avalanche Maintenance"
Just want to say how happy I am with all of the service i have received since I have been bringing my truck to Clovis Auto Shop. My truck has never seen anyone else except the dealership where i bought my truck. I decided to try Clovis Auto Shop after I was overcharged by the dealership about 3 years ago. The service I receive is EXCELLENT and fair proced. They always accomodate my schedule with work and have my car maintained as quickly as possible. I recommend this place to EVERYONE.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 06/16/2016
Review Created: 06/17/2016 03:20 PM
Customer Service at Clovis Auto Shop responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you Liza for trusting us with your auto care needs. We thank you for your business and look forward to a long lasting relationship with you...and your truck! :)

D B. on 06/17/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Not trustworthy"
Absolutely horrible! The worst shop I've ever been to! Never ever take your car to this place. They told me they would warranty a repair that they did 5 months ago, only to change their mind after I dropped it off with them to diagnose! I was told if the previous repair was in fact the current problem, then it would be warranted. I get a call later saying "we have decided not to warranty the part, even though we told you previously that we would". The reason I was given was "because it's not amicable for the business, we have to be profitable". They clearly have no integrity, as what was previously communicated to me was completely thrown out the window. I was expecting to pay a $119 diagnosis, and if they found the same part that was replaced already to be defective, it would be a warranted item, and I would not have to pay for further repair, just the diagnosis. That's what I was told by the service writer chris. I get a phone call later stating "it is the same part that was previously replaced that is defective again, but we are not going to warranty the item, you will need to pay $575 to fix the problem again". I asked "what about the warranty that chris told me this item was covered under, he said it would be fixed without further charge if the same item was defective". To which the service manager Vincent said "what chris told you is out the window, you don't have anything in writing stating we would fix it if it were the same item, so we are going to have to charge you." That pretty much sums it up right there, I was told if I wanted to pick up the car I would have to pay $500, and if I wasn't happy, I should file a complaint. Well I am, and I will win this one. What kind of business thinks that kind of questionable business practices are ok? Why would someone not honor what was already promised? In my opinion, a man is not a man at all if he does not stand behind his word, maybe I'm wrong but that's how I was raised. Based on how they don't honor their promises, and seem to think it's perfectly fine, I can only imagine what other types of questionable business practices they engage in. I'm sure this is only the tip of the iceberg. Based on this situation, it's absolutely clear that this place can not be trusted, I just hope no one else gets burned like I did. I have already started a complaint with the bureau of automotive repair, and plan to get my money back. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO THIS SHOP!!!! I'll be surprised if they are still in business in 6 months. I would give it zero stars if I could.
Service Date: 06/14/2016
Review Created: 06/17/2016 11:18 AM
ELIZABETH A. on 06/15/2016
"Great service "
Chris provided great customer service. He kept me informed of all the maintenance going on and what the status was. Very, very helpful and he showed that he really values the customer that walks through the door.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 06/15/2016
Review Created: 06/15/2016 08:50 PM
Customer Service at Clovis Auto Shop responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you Elizabeth for the kind review. We appreciate you and your business!

JAMES M M. on 06/13/2016
"Smog made easy"
Fast, friendly, clean, what else do you need?
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 2500 HD
Service Date: 06/13/2016
Review Created: 06/13/2016 10:15 PM
Customer Service at Clovis Auto Shop responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you James, we appreciate your business!

MICHEAL P. on 06/11/2016
"Smog check"
Fast, friendly and thorough. Reasonably priced.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 06/10/2016
Review Created: 06/11/2016 09:53 PM

Thank you Micheal!

ROBERT T. on 06/10/2016
"Great Place to Smog"
Clovis Auto Shop was efficient and effective in not only doing my mandatory smog check but also doing an overview of the state of my vehicle...for free. Recommend them highly
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 06/09/2016
Review Created: 06/10/2016 01:36 PM
Customer Service at Clovis Auto Shop responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you Robert, see you next time!

RICHARD H. on 06/10/2016
"Great local service"
Was greeted by Fernando and we listened to the issues regarding our car and I felt confident they could fix the issues no one else had been able too. He called withe the issues needing repairs and I okayed. Service was completed in 2 days and was returned to us washed to boot. It's an anomaly to get this type of service these days.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 06/09/2016
Review Created: 06/10/2016 05:45 AM
Customer Service at Clovis Auto Shop responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you Richard for trusting us to handle your auto care needs. We appreciate your business and your feedback. See you next time!

ELISE J. on 06/04/2016
"Courteous, helpful and knowledgeable"
Courteous, helpful and knowledgeable
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 06/03/2016
Review Created: 06/04/2016 03:17 PM

Thank you Elise!

BARBARA W. on 06/01/2016
"Diagnosed and fixed problem quickly. Very thorough "
Thorough and complete without giving me a hard sell
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 06/01/2016
Review Created: 06/01/2016 08:14 PM
Customer Service at Clovis Auto Shop responded on 06/22/2016

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your business Barbara!

ROBERT V. on 05/28/2016
"Smog Inspection"
Clovis Auto Shop has been great to work with. They are prompt in business have fair prices and have great attitudes.
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 05/24/2016
Review Created: 05/28/2016 07:15 AM
Customer Service at Clovis Auto Shop responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you Robert! We appreciate your feedback.

DEMETRIUS S. on 05/27/2016
"Running Great"
Car is running great, but my blinkers don't work now. I was having minor electrical issues before I took it in , so I'm sure it was just time. It's always something with older cars , but totally happy with the service. Money well spent.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Super Beetle
Service Date: 05/20/2016
Review Created: 05/27/2016 10:00 AM
Customer Service at Clovis Auto Shop responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you Demetrius for taking the time to rate our service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

TYLER B. on 05/26/2016
"GREAT JOB!"
GREAT SERVICE! IN AND OUT FOR A SMOG IN LESS THAN AN HOUR
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Review Created: 05/26/2016 02:07 PM
Customer Service at Clovis Auto Shop responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you Tyler, see ya next time!

JERRY A. on 05/26/2016
"Excellent and timely service!"
I have and will continue to recommend this business. Very woman friendly, fair pricing, friendly and professional.
Vehicle: Ford E450 Super Duty
Review Created: 05/26/2016 06:32 AM
Customer Service at Clovis Auto Shop responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you Jerry, we appreciate you!

JUDY H. on 05/25/2016
"*****"
Clean, efficient.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Review Created: 05/25/2016 08:38 PM

Thank you Judy!

MARY R. on 05/21/2016
"great"
I was so impress with the service I got yesterday. I brought my car in for new brakes. Evidently I did not need brakes and the store was so honest they could have put new brakes on and charged me and I would have never known the difference, but they were so honest that they called me and told me I didn't need them the sound I was hearing was cosmetic. They also dropped me off at home in the morning and came back and picked me up after work was completed. With service like that I will never take my car any place else. Thank you so much
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 05/20/2016
Review Created: 05/21/2016 07:36 AM
Customer Service at Clovis Auto Shop responded on 06/22/2016

Thank you Mary for taking the time to write us a review. We are happy to hear about the great experience you had at the shop. We look forward to building a lasting relationship with you. See you next time!